[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of Episodes IV, V, and VI, if everything's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 4844.jpg (116 KB, 600x355) Image search: [Google]
4844.jpg
116 KB, 600x355
What's the point of Episodes IV, V, and VI, if everything's fucked again 30 years later?
>>
Money
>>
>>67962880
What's the point of WWI if 30 years later WWII happened?
>>
What's the point of WW1 when everything's fucked again 20 years later?
>>
>>67962880
>>67962910
history repeats itself
>>
something ends and something begins
>>
Can somebody tell me the reason behind WWI when WWII occurred but 20 years after it?
>>
>>67962910
>>67962917
kek
>>
>>67962910
>>67962917
>>67962952
But the difference is there was a whole fucking prophecy about Luke being the saviour or whatever when in reality his actions made zero difference.
>>
>>67962952
WWI was a huge waste of time, life, etc.

At least WWII somewhat had a point.
>>
>>67962972
>zero difference
empire got rekt and emperor was killed thanks to his actions
>>
>>67962880
What is the point in WW1 when 10 years later it all goes to shit again in WW2?
>>
>>67962972
What's the point of Jesus' resurrection if everything is fucked for thousands of years later?
>>
>>67963010
The thing is, that's a legitimate question
>>
>>67963010
>some guy came back from the dead
>everything's awful now! the world is the worst it's ever been! I was born in the wrong generation!!

wew lad, way too much retard in one post
>>
Nothing ever ends, Adrian
>>
>>67962952
Basically every empire had a hard on and wanted to assert their power. When the little guys started messing with each other (Austria and Serbia) Germany was kinda relunctant to do something but reports of russian/french/mobilisation madr them declare war.
After that, they thought the war would be fast and easy but this only happened when Russia tired itself of providing their population as cannon fodder and Muricah joined the party.
>>
it makes sense enough to me that shit wouldn't be over forever just because of the battle of endor and sheev dying

the empire had vast resources and a huge network and the rebellion was stretched to do as much as they did

there'd still be a lot of hold-outs and eventually someone would consolidate enough power to rally the cause

no idea where snoke comes into it though
>>
>>67962972
Prophecy ?
From whom? The Jedi?
Those fuckers didn't know shit.
>>
>Sheev is dead
>The entire galaxy celebrates this new era of peace
>Nevermind, nothing's changed
Way to undermine ROTJ's ending Jar Jew.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.