[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People are excited for this ironically right? I mean they remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Star_Wars,_Rogue_One.jpg (25 KB, 663x225) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars,_Rogue_One.jpg
25 KB, 663x225
People are excited for this ironically right? I mean they remember what happened last 3 times they made a prequel?
>>
>>67962487
Revengr of the sith was easily the number 2 SW flick after episode 5 and if you think otherwise you should go back to your main website
>>
1. It's not written by George Lucas
2. It's not really a prequel, it's a side story set in the original universe
3. It's most likely based off of the Rogue Squadron novels, which kicked ass
>>
>>67962487
THREE
MORE
HOURS
TO
GO
>>
>>67962487

I dont know why people hate on the prequels so much. I used to like them as a child, only The Phantom Menace that I found boring
>>
>>67962529
It was only one which was okay,first two are utter shit.
>>
>>67962567

Wait this trailer is out today, I thought it was tomorrow?
>>
>>67962584
It's literally just a meme that didn't pop up until years later. Check the prequels RT scores if you really think people don't love them all. Star Wars I-VII are all great. There's nothing lonely pissy autistic neckbeards can do to change history.
>>
>>67962688
If you really think phantom menace and clone wars are good then you need to check your mental health.
>>
>It shares some extremely loose connection with this other thing, therefore it's going to be like this other thing

Don't give a shit about Star Wars, just saw an obvious /pol/ poster attempting to use logic. Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>67962487
excited for a war movie on star wars? yeah, next time i want Band of Brothers with empire and rebels
>>
>>67962584
I don't remember prequel hate being how it is prior to like 2011 or so, everyone I knew didn't hate them, some would say they liked them or just said they liked the OT better, now they all trash the prequels like they killed their family.
>>
>>67962641
today (evening) for Yuropoors, tommorow morning for Burgers
>>
>>67962529
>Revengr of the sith was easily the number 2 SW flick after episode 5 and if you think otherwise you should go back to your main website

i unironically agree with this. i loved the film.

5 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 1 >>>>> 2
>>
>>67962487
if george lucas made another 3 pre-prequels people would still hype for it, what is your point?
>>
>>67962567
>>67963313
Where's the exact time?
>>
>>67963866
I hope you are not implying thats a good thing.
Also people got so excited about 3 SECONDS TEASER FOR A TRAILER.I swear this hype culture......
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.