[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the scariest scene in the movies that you watche
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: signs.jpg (260 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
signs.jpg
260 KB, 660x400
What's the scariest scene in the movies that you watched? What's the scariest movie you watched?

My vote goes for this scene and movie. I remember the first time I saw it I couldn't sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhnqkXWSR8
>>
Yeah, that part got me as well.
The last part of the movie was so fucking awful, though.
The power of faith and/or water defeated them?
>>
File: cure.jpg (97 KB, 580x815) Image search: [Google]
cure.jpg
97 KB, 580x815
>What's the scariest scene in the movies that you watched?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0XVyQFkm2k
>What's the scariest movie you watched?
Pic related, but it's scary in a different, unique way.
>>
>>67962136
>Ta atras da garagem, ta atras daĆ­, IT'S BEHIND
thank you shyalalala
>>
>>67962228
>Vamonos children
>>
>>67962212
I'm glad the thumbnail of the video shows him and not *that* face. Jesus fucking Christ Lynch.
>>
>>67962212
great film
>>
>>67962182
It was holy water, they were demons.
>>
>>67962320
You just blew my mind
>>
I'm trying to remember an alien abduction movie from the 90's that was absolutely horrifying to me as a kid. I had trouble sleeping at night once in a while because of it because I was afraid of being taken.
Sightings? No, that wasn't it.
I do think it was just a one word name, however.
Maybe my mind has blocked it out.
>>
>>67962427
What happened in it? What were the aliens like etc?
>>
>>67962476
Thank you for offering, but I just google'd "alien abduction movie 90's" and got the answer: Fire in the Sky.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106912/
I think what made it more horrifying to me was that it was "realistic" with those grey aliens and normal people.
>>
>>67962609
was about to suggest that one
second half of the movie is creepy as fuck
>>
>>67962675
I wonder if it was just a product of the time. You had the X-Files and the Sightings show (THAT'S what I remembered it from) and alien abduction stuff was all over pop culture with probe jokes and so on.
>>
>>67962136
I got nightmares for weeks after watching it ;_;
>>
>>67962212

Is all of Lynch's stuff just amateur filmmaking? This was bad.
>>
>>67962748
watched it for the first time this month, it's definetely the most terrifying abduction scene ever made
>>
>>67962805
I remember it correctly then. I'll go back to watch it one day, but I'm certainly not in a hurry to do so.
>>
>>67962256
'that' face fucked me up good
>>
>>67962136
>scariest single scene
Fuck, it's kind of hard to choose. Maybe the part in The Babadook when the mother reads the book to the kid for the first time, or one of several scenes from Lake Mungo, but those are just off the top of my head.

>scariest movie
Kairo, not even fucking close. I still think about that movie almost every day.

>why didn't you pick that one scene from Kairo?
That scene isn't why the movie is scary to me, although it's a really good scene.
>>
>>67962788
only Inland Empire
>>
>>67962788

Inland empire retroactively kinda ruined his other movies for me, because I can't think of him as anything else as a tryhard hack anymore.

>>67962136

Ayyy lmao
The casual strolling alien is ridiculous. Come on, it was a different time back then, the movie didn't hold up.
>>
>>67962609
The guy whose experience as an alleged abductee the film was based on (I forget his name) appeared on Moment of Truth a few years ago, and the polygraph determined that he had not in fact been kidnapped by aliens on the night he claimed to be have been.
>>
File: 1459739176157.jpg (10 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
1459739176157.jpg
10 KB, 480x353
>>67962256
Holy shit, that face is way too much for me to handle right now.
>>
This. And don't say it didn't scare you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-busojcI7Y
>>
>>67962136
i wonder why this was so scary

even i remember it was scary but now when i watch it back i need to laugh

what was it that made this so scary
>>
>>67964410
This whole found footage idea being less abundant maybe
>>
>>67962788
>>67963206
>>67963337
You morons aren't qualified to comment on even entry level shit like Lynch.
>>
>>67962136
Lmaos always fucked me up good
>>
>>67964521
>entry level shit like Lynch.
>le tough movie patrician with a useless degree in humanities shares his inferiority complex onnce more

:)
>>
>>67964533
that thing looks cool as shit. first time i saw the directors cut was great.
>>
>>67964533
What is that thing?
>>
File: basketball_playyer.jpg (31 KB, 358x400) Image search: [Google]
basketball_playyer.jpg
31 KB, 358x400
>>67964533
Is that Manute Bol?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.