[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You have a good rest of your life, kid." -Jesse Pinkman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Good rest of your life.png (1 MB, 1361x841) Image search: [Google]
Good rest of your life.png
1 MB, 1361x841
"You have a good rest of your life, kid." -Jesse Pinkman

Imagine if Vince Gilligan made a spinoff show about the rest of this kids life. What do you think might have happened to the kid when he got older? Would you watch it? I would.
>>
6 seasons of him working on a roofing crew and telling exaggerated stories from Breaking Bad to his mexican crewmembers who don't speak english.

it would be pretty meta
>>
Probably would be a show with him not having a good rest of his life

hed get cucked all day everyday
Id watch
>>
>>67960664
being neglected at best or molested at worst in a group home, with a malnourished slow brain that will only help him make bad decisions and endless amounts of rage at god/fate/w/e

That's his future.
>>
>>67960784

Exactly, and that's why it would be good
>>
Was Jesse's face ever on tv like Walt's?

>show starts
>kid is in living room of his group home, just keeping to himself
>sees jesse's face on the news
>remembers the night
>the news calls him a murderous drug dealer, but the kid remember how jesse helped him.
>decides to try to be a good person
>except this is a flashback
>kid is now adult
>is a pos addict like jesse
>entire show is how he tried to be a good person like jesse but was dragged down by the foster system and drugs.
>>
>>67961082
Not bad but was Walt's face ever even shown on TV? I can't even think of a part where he's shown on the news or anything
>>
>>67960664
>no money
>no education
>severe PTSD and depression
>wanted by the authorities
>wanted by at least a couple of criminal syndicates
>perpetual fuckup

By all rights he'd be dead within a week of the end of Breaking Bad.
>>
>>67961167
There was a national manhunt for him at the end of the show. It was the premise of the finale.
>>
>>67961197
I don't remember that at all. Evidence where that's hinted?
>>
>>67961186
Well I mean, the police would have sent him into foster care so he likely grew up into an adult
>>
>>67961209
IM SICK OF MEMES
>>
>>67961227
Then stop meming
>>
>>67960664
lol I'm doing a BrBa rewatch and saw that ep like 2 hours ago, im on 4 days out and thinking of skipping it cause its boring.
>>
>>67961551
Haha nice, I'm 2 episodes away from 4 days out. I'm on the one where Hank's PTSD starts developing from the whole turtle head explosion incident

This is actually my 3rd rewatch of the show, I didn't plan on re-watching it but I showed my dad the first episode and since then I've just kept going
>>
>>67960664
he would somehow meet every single side character from the original run of Breaking Bad (despite most of them being dead by the end of the show) and they would all be heavily involved in major plot lines of his story.
>>
>>67961752
nice, yeah the elevator scene gives me feels cause I have had panic attacks and they suck.

I didn't skipped 4 days out, it's not as bad as I remember it. The one I'm definitely skipping is Fly on S04.
>>
>>67962197
kek somehow I actually liked Fly. I think it's because everything is so serious and dark and horrible for everyone but then we get one nice little break from all the drama
>>
>>67961551
Don't skip it fag, 4 Days Out is a great episode.
>>
>>67962278
yeah I already said I watched it, I'm on the one after that.

>>67962273
I don't even remember what happens in Fly outside of the dumb lab scenes.
>>
>>67962311
>>67962197

same guy. I'm actually watching pic related, that scene is fucking uncomfortable, feel so bad for Hank.
>>
>>67962311
ye the whole episode takes place in the lab. I guess I've always liked that kind of thing though, like in Clerks how the entire movie is in that store. I understand how the episode can be boring for some but they do talk about some important shit
>>
>>67960664

became a crimefighter that got atomized by doctor manhattan
>>
File: ffwTZuR.jpg (44 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
ffwTZuR.jpg
44 KB, 500x434
>>67962368
forgot the pic, lol
>>
>>67961082
I'm sure there would have been in the aftermath of everything.
Unless Jesse was only ever considered a junkie dealer by the DEA.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.