[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Guillermo turn to shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dfghj.jpg (14 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
dfghj.jpg
14 KB, 163x310
When did Guillermo turn to shit?
>>
When they gave him lots of money and a long leash, to make a movie about robots.
>>
It didn't help that the commercial for this showed that her fucking husband was in on it with jessica chastain .
http://youtu.be/oquZifON8Eg
Check it out!
>>
>>67960276
he was always shit.

early on in his career he was on a short leash and obviously that resulted in better movies.

The hobbit and this where complete trash
>>
He started working for Hollywood. He should have stayed in Mexico or Spain.
>>
>>67960691
hellboy was his only good western work
>>
>>67960666
>The hobbit and this where complete trash
what? why does the hobbit being bad matter at all?
>>
This movie was the epitome of wasted potential. Good cast and a great setting/tone. The ghosts looked absolutely phenomenal.

And then they made the whole movie just a dumb life insurance scam. What?
>>
>>67961275
It was a classic gothic thriller. If he'd left the ghosts out of it, it would have been perfect.

Ironically, the ghosts were both completely awesome and completely unnecessary.
>>
>>67961228
This fat beaner faggot was hired to make it, he fucked off and the studios resorted to using hackson who had to use the limited time to change the films direction/ production whilst delivering a complete movie within deadline
>>
File: Mia Wasikowska Crimson Peak.webm (3 MB, 1920x1034) Image search: [Google]
Mia Wasikowska Crimson Peak.webm
3 MB, 1920x1034
>>
File: Jessica Chastain Crimson Peak.webm (3 MB, 1280x689) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Chastain Crimson Peak.webm
3 MB, 1280x689
>>
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>67962649
two of my favorite things, incest and cucking
>>
Me and my girl went to this. I basically dragged her there because she hates horror movies and it amused me. In the end I was disappointed and she really liked it. Probably because it's a fucking romance flick with ghosts.
>>
>>67960276
Literally only made one good movie: Cronos
>>
I haven't seen it, but the trailer and based on the webm's I have seen on /tv/, it looks absolutely retarded. Looks like a horror movie to impress people who are not really into horror.
>>
>>67960276
After Pan's Labyrinth
>>
File: 3182067-pacific-rim-robot.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3182067-pacific-rim-robot.jpg
527 KB, 1920x1080
>IMPLYING

You know his Spanish language films are in another fucking tier altogether.

Atleast Blade II and Pacific Rim were genuine art though.
>>
>>67963476
You know theres this genre called the thriller. Maybe you should go check a few out?....
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.