[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sometimes hate being white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
Do you sometimes hate being white?
>>
File: Billy_Blim.png (712 KB, 1093x609) Image search: [Google]
Billy_Blim.png
712 KB, 1093x609
>it's a misogyny episode
>>
When I was like 18 and listening to rap and wearing flat brimmed hats.
That was a phase that lasted like 8 months.
>>
No

Though it does get old dealing with minorities and women's shit
>>
No because I'm not white
>>
>>67959288
But that's every episode in a Whedon show.
>>
No. I love being white because it means I don't have to be hung up on muh oppression to enjoy life.

Norm had it right. Being proud about your race is stupid, you didn't do anything to be the race you are so how can you be proud of it? People see how crazy it is if a white person claims white power or says they're proud of being white but people don't see that with other races at the moment.
>>
Nope.

I get sick of hearing about how my very existence is oppressive and evil though.
>>
>>67959243
No but I hate you Joss
>>
>>67959243
i just don't get why the government hasn't had all white men chemically castrated yet? seems like common sense... :/
>>
File: dontknowfeel.jpg (29 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
dontknowfeel.jpg
29 KB, 300x411
No

white guilt is a fallacy. I support equality via reason, not SJW bullshit
>>
>>67959288
>its a angry nerd shoots a gay girl episode
>>
Of course not. Why should I be?
>>
File: misandry.png (34 KB, 1455x230) Image search: [Google]
misandry.png
34 KB, 1455x230
>>67959324
>it's a double standard episode
>>
File: Channing.jpg (89 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
89 KB, 620x400
Are you fucking KIDDING me? I LOVE being white! I meet people and smile and shake their hand and they smile back and don't run from me like I'm going to rape or rob them and shit is hunky-dory and I'm like, "fuck yeah! It's a fucking good day to be white!" but other than that I don't give a fuck about being white, you get born whatever fucking colour you're born so who gives a fucking shit, just make the most of that cunt ey
>>
>>67959304
This.
>>
>>67959509
>he wrote
every time

why are men the most radical feminists
>>
File: 1459997213846.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1459997213846.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>67959243
>it's a watch Joss squirm his way through the behind the scenes interviews for Alien Resurrection episode
What a hack
>>
>>67959326
Also this.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 700x500
No I'm not one of you evil white devils.
>>
>>67959543
Feminism started as a bunch of cucks saying

"Every man on earth is evil except me pls sleep with me now" :^)
>>
>>67959543
because men are better at everything, even hating themselves.
>>67959509
tldr he is basically saying that because we don't live under official matriarchal tyrant there is no such thing as men hating? while also ignoring the fact we don't live in a patriarchy
>>
>>67959586
>image.jpg
>>
>>67959557
Sometimes I feel like the only person on Earth who likes Resurrection. Its total schlock and goofy as fuck but goddamn does it have some laughs. It's just fun all around. You get crazy weird Ripley, a bunch of weirdos running the place, and Firefly-lite in tow.
The part where the commander salutes, then pulls his brain out is comedic gold.
>>
any Feminism after the second wave (maybe 3ed too) is garbage
>>
>>67959243
Quality on-topic thread OP.
>>
>>67959654
any philosophy or ideology that comes out of a university is garbage
>>
>>67959304
This. I don't hate being white but I do hate people who bitch about white males.
>>
>tfw Hispanic and hate the Whities fighting for us since they feel "white guilt" over nothing
I don't care what the crying cunts yell about, and I'm certain niggers don't either.
>>
>>67959650
I like goofy shit like Resurrection too, anon.
It's the final form of patrician.
>>
>>67959586
>image.jpg

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67959243
I hate people in general. I don't discriminate.
>>
>>67959728
i think spics are great, and i live in florida so i'm fucking mired in them in any public place. they're the most racist, patriotic people i know.

i think their poverty keeps them grounded in reality. whites got soft from too much success.
>>
>>67959791
>Intelligent, Nihilistisc, with a wicked sense of humor
>>
I love being white male because my life is so much easier thanks to that.
>>
>>67959288

>primordial misogyny

That's the funniest shit about Whedon. He hates men to the point that he hates women who hate men, yet people still claim he's pro-woman.

He's just pro lesbo, which he promptly beats off to.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.