[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate this cocky normalfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9
File: halpert.png (868 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
halpert.png
868 KB, 1024x576
I fucking hate this cocky normalfag
>>
Dwight, get back to work
>>
Jim was an egotistical douche.

Stanley was the only somewhat normal character.
>>
>>67958803
The moment he becomes co-manager he starts to piss me off. It's pretty much the moment the show starts to go downhill.
>>
>>67958865
>stanley

You mean oscar
>>
Is he seriously supposed to be good looking?
I hate that they try to force that he's hot when he actually looks goofy as fuck.
>>
>>67958983
goofy is attractive for tall guys sorry dawg
>>
Does anybody feel like Jim was a beta growing up and then matured physically and mentally as an adult?

He does come off as normal fag but that's in an environment of complete retards and he himself still has a lot of strange personality quirks. Normal fags wouldn't have that "prank" relationship with Dwight and he's not particularly smooth with girls, for example.
>>
>>67958957
>being gay
>normal
>>
>>67959017
well thats just it, when he goes to the other officer with karen and stuff, he doesn't fit in with all the normies and andy loses it at his pranking shit. I think jim only came across as an alpha because he was surrounded by a bunch of retards, freaks, and people who ddint give a fuck, so he just came out on top naturally
>>
File: 1441530866949.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1441530866949.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
Can we turn this into an 'actress-who-played-pam-desperate-social-media-posts' thread?
>>
>>67958885
The moment he married Pam was where I think it all went to shit. After that the show because a married couple sitcom with forced drama.
>>
>>67959071
can confirm this happens
>>
>>67959071
Thanks for sharing similar feelings on this. Now with that said, a good question is if Jim was always awkward or did his days at the Office shape him like that.
>>
>>67959111
>forced
Please stop.
All things that are written are inherently "forced."
What you mean is inorganic.

I agree
>>
>>67958803
The only character I hate in The Office more than him is that cucking whore Pam. Two smug cunts who think they're so great because they don't have a shred of personality.
>>
>all that setup for Andy & Erin
>throw it all away in the next season
Why?
>>
>>67959151
he's shy and apathetic but that's probably a combo of the way he was raised and shit job

>>67959076
yes pls
>>
>>67959187
>hate on Jim and Pam for not having a personality
>while everyone else in the office personality is being a lunatic

Okay
>>
File: 1458883803674.jpg (381 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1458883803674.jpg
381 KB, 1334x750
>>67959076
>>
>>67959242
At least the others were interesting. Jim was just a faggot trying his hardest to be normal while his entire role comprised of "lol look at those stupid weirdos! why aren't they normal and boring like me?"
>>
>>67959151
i always imagined jims goofiness as a sort of coping mechanism for how boring and shit his job is, so to keep himself happy at work he fucks around alot
>>
>>67958865
>cheating nigger

After further thought, you're right that is pretty normal for them.
>>
Why didn't Oscar say under God during the pledge of allegiance?
Why did they make it a point of filming that? Just a "secret" fedora tip? That shit was so cringe
>>
>>67959317
Jim and Pam were both meant to be the straight characters in a room full of clowns. I understand if you didn't like them for that but it's purpose was critical to the show. It would have been awful just having retards running around the whole time without someone sane there to contrast it and point out the absurdity of everything.
>>
>>67959354
>why would faggots have a problem pledging allegience to the deity who says faggotry is immoral

GEE I WONDER!
>>
>>67959323
True but I also imagine this was like him growing up. There's a reason he underachieved and wound up at that shit office to begin with. I completely forget and now I'm wondering what his relationship with his parents was like.
>>
>>67958885
obviously the show started to deteriorate but Jim as co-manager was actually really interesting because he realized how many challenges Michael had to deal with. It was good to see him lose his power in all his scenes.
>>
To me you're supposed to feel connected with Jim as the one who is truly reacting to the outlandishness of The Office. Sadly I agree he's just some normie twat who had a longer dry period of love than others. Just because you're not interested in how your life is doesn't mean you still aren't a normalfag.
>>
>pam dates roy
>she never lets him know she doesn't like certain behaviors
>he persists in behaviors
>he's supposed to be a bad guy because of this
>she finally starts telling him but continues with wedding plans
>painfully obvious her and jim have crushes on each other
>still continues with wedding plans
>jim finally makes pam confront the crush
>she turns him down
>she cancels plans with roy
>jim leaves
>he makes new relationship
>pam stays single, painfully obvious she's waiting on Jim
>Jim comes back
>He throws his new relationship in her face

Insufferable couple. IRL they would never workout.

Also

>First two seasons Michael is a scumbag salesman, and even puts employees in imminent physical danger
>Later we're supposed to forget that because writers make him a mentally handicapped man child
>>
>>67959427
good question

he was probably just a jock who didn't have anything besides basketball
>>
>>67959383
But Pam was batshit fucking crazy. It isn't noticeable at the start but it got really obvious towards the end of the show
>>
>>67959466
Early series Michael Is best Michael. The show changed when he was written to be lovable. Everyone got too soft in that writing room.
>>
>>67959397
Shit I'm an atheist but during holidays I don't fucking stand up and go to the bathroom when my mom wants us to say a quick prayer.

Shit had nothing to do with homosex. Was basically a not so subtle shoutout to the reddit crowd
>>
Never seen an episode of this show.

Constantly see this faggot as the ""good"" guy.

Never will see an episode of this show.
>>
>>67959547
>Was basically a not so subtle shoutout to the reddit crowd
>muh boogeymans XDDd
'no'
>>
>>67959514
Everything about the show went to shit near the end so there's that.

I put more stock into evaluating all the characters in its core seasons when they didn't have to jump the shark with anything. And during those seasons she certainly wasn't normal by normie standards but she still was the straight character.
>>
>>67959547
>Shoutout
Are you an actual retard? It's part of who Oscar was. A loudmouth that wants his opinions to be heard and to be right all the time. He did that for attention. Good or bad from anyone that might see.
>>
>>67959587
Fine a shout out to the fucking faggy new atheism crowd. No reddit involved.

It is what it is, and that's what it was.
>>
>>67959553
You're not missing out on anything, really.

The show is just interesting enough to get you to keep coming back, but every time you do its just to get more and more disappointed until one day you wonder how you ever started watching in the first place
>>
>>67959538
To be fair there's already more than enough cynicism in television so why not have a fun and lovable sitcom.
>>
>>67959599
Nobody was looking at him in the office. It wasn't ever mentioned in the show by anyone. All it did was get some tweets by fedoras which I imagine is exactly the intent.
>>
>>67959538
i agree, it was the only show where you could just hate a character and laugh at him repeatedly
>>
>>67959624
>>67959665
You're an idiot. I guess everything written in a show is a shoutout to something relevant in your life.
Everything a character does must have another character reply to it or it's not part of character development? For Oscar to do something like that is not out of character at all. He's always wanting to start some shit and prove he's smarter than you.
>>
>>67959665
>>67959624
>>67959599
>>67959397
>>67959354
>>67959587
>>67959547
What episode was this?
>>
UK Office is the best Office.
>>
>>67959742
Agreed. David Brent was great. And Jim was a little more of a spaz and less of a cool guy.
>>
>>67959742
UK office is boring fucking shit.
>>
>>67958865
Foo looked at hentai. Fine by our sick standards but not for normies >>67958957
This
>>
>>67959742
I usually prefer UK versions, but not in this case somehow.
>>
>>67959779
by the same token oscar was a boring character as well

i don't think any of the characters were interesting except for michael

i did like toby's crushed dreams of surfing lol
>>
>>67959742
Pretty much, US is a cartoon full of shitty american "comedy"
>>
>>67959742
I bet you vape.
>>
>>67959893
I bet you watch John Oliver and find his """"humour"""" very "insightful."
>>
>>67960044
John Oliver is British, though. If anything, people who prefer the UK office are the John Oliver fans.
>>
i wish someone would make a fan edit that cut out all the jim&pam stuff. it would make it much more enjoyable to rewatch the series
>>
>>67959893
Nope, just someone with good taste.
>>
Jennaposting thread please
>>
>>67959076
>'actress-who-played-pam-desperate-social-media-posts'
Tell me more
>>
>>67959397
God doesn't care if you're gay. Love is love. He cares if you're a brainrotted pervert that wants to fuck anything that moves man woman or in between
>>
>>67960811
Yeah, I want to know more as well. Sounds funny.
>>
>>67959733
Dwight being manager. Don't remember name of episode. He makes them all say the pledge, it gets to "under God" and Oscar smugly looks at the camera mouth shut
>>
>7ft tall
>Went to Ivy League
>Rich

Not even going to lie. This dude deserved to be cocky.
>>
wow hot opinions in this thread. you guys are so contrarian, i'm super impressed
>>
>>67959111

Yup. He was written to be the underdog character, always messing with people and pining after his girl.

Once he got the girl, he was doing all the under-handed underdog stuff as a top dog, making him an unbelievable arrogant faggot and almost a bully to an extent. Not a tough bully mind you, but one that just name-calls and pranks everyone even though no one is laughing.
>>
>>67958957
This honestly. Could see being friends with Oscar. The rest of em were screwed up. At least Oscar had relatable problems.
>>
>>67961216
>gets to cum inside Emily Blunt every night
Goddamnit Jim
>>
>>67958803

I will never watch a single show or movie with this smug cocksucking faggot in it. NEVER. Fuck this worthless douche,
>>
>>67961200

I dont have the images here but she still posts jim + pam stuff, she also claims that the actors were in love, to which johnny boy said he feels sorry for her
>>
>>67960579
>>67960811
>>67961172

>Actress Rashida Jones was originally intended to remain a main cast member after the conclusion of the 3rd season.[63] However, Jones opted to drop out of the series after a series of threats had been made against her, most likely by a member of either the cast or the crew of the show.[64][65] "There were some terrible, terrible things said to me in notes left all around the set. They insulted me in many ways; from my family, to my love life, to my behavior, and my appearance. I mean, they weren't just 'you suck'. I can deal with 'you suck'. No, these notes were... they were truly vile. Disturbing. I really don't understand why someone would do such things, and for so long, too." Jones said in an interview in 2014, a year after the show's finale.[66] According to some sources, some of the "messages" left for Jones contained phrases such as "race mixed boy stealer", "remember the KKK", "slut says what?", "all life is pain", "you're never safe", "I watch you and your boyfriend sleep", "stay away from Jim", " 'Rashida Jones'? More like 'Rashida fucking dead because she should've stayed away from god's gift and should have not touched him also she's a nigger', and 'I don't like you' ". [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] An investigation was started, but the perpetrator was never identified.[76] [77] John Krasinski, who played the character Jim, discovered that the notes were all written with the same sparkle-metallic-purple ink actress Jenna Fisher, Pam on the show, used to write with. This was used as a lead in the investigation. However, another user of this unusual ink was never found.[78]
>>
>>67959216
>>all that setup for Andy & Erin
>>throw it all away in the next season
>Why?

they chose their idea of young dwight and yound jim and young pam
>>
>>67961415
Do it. Imbibe the nu-male cvck role model. Drink it down.
>>
>>67961236
Wow ur so sarcastic XD le hot take! Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1448891984487.jpg (18 KB, 232x253) Image search: [Google]
1448891984487.jpg
18 KB, 232x253
>>67961206
>Don't remember name of episode. He makes them all say the pledge, it gets to "under God" and Oscar smugly looks at the camera mouth shut
oh yeah . he says in another episode that he is humanist agnostic, then michael says something mean about this and oscar being smug as usual, claims that michael has no idea what he talks about. Of course, Michael gives the definition of the agnostic humanist, reminding that it is shit, and oscar shuts up
>>
>>67959317
You gotta have a straight guy in a comedy
>>
File: giphy.gif (932 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
932 KB, 500x282
>>67961759
> couldn't even play the straight guy in acting class
>>
File: Emily Blunt John Krasinski.jpg (221 KB, 1089x2000) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt John Krasinski.jpg
221 KB, 1089x2000
jelly
>>
>>67959158
What do semantics matter if everyone understands what he means
>>
>>67961555
Source? I would love to read more on this.
>>
>>67958803
>he's fucking emily blunt
HOW
>>
>>67959383
Basically a really shit Tim and Dawn.
>>
>>67962831
GAH I hate those fucking grates. I have broken two pairs of heels on them since I moved to the city last year. At least John is helping her over them, my bf just laughs at me and calls me a dumbass.
>>
>constantly hitting on a girl with a fiance who works in the same fucking building
>kiss her while they're still together
>when he wants to kick his ass for it he paints himself as the victim
>the guy who saved him is the person he constantly picks on, continue to do it after anyway
>ruin her relationship with her fiance and get with someone else anyway
>gets almost cucked by a camera man for no reason
Both him and Pam were shitty fucking people. Honestly why the fuck did Pam flip her shit so fucking much at him starting the company and trying to be a part of it?
>>
>>67963864
TITS
>>
>>67963864
l o n d o n
o
n
d
o
n
>>
>>67963864
>wear high heels
>don't constantly watch your step
You are a dumbass
>>
>>67963796
you fucking fool
>>
>>67963864
Never fucking reply to my wife's son's thread ever again.
>>
>>67963920
I do watch my step, it's just you have to watch everywhere else here too so you can't constantly look down.
>>
>>67964185
stop baiting for replies you fucking faggot
>>
>>67964185
Then don't wear heels. Flats won't kill you
>>
Tim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTF_RJx8g2w
>>
>>67963864
Kill yourself you cunt
>>
File: disgust.jpg (64 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
64 KB, 640x425
>>67964222
Yeah, because it's our choice to wear heels and not what's expected of us when we go out to nice places amirite? I'm 5' tall, I have to wear heels or I look like a vagabond midget.

Why do I even bother trying to talk to a bunch of permavirgin losers who have never talked to a girl that wasn't their mother in their entire lives?
>>
>>67963864
leave tranny
>>
>>67964313
(You)
>>
>>67964313

It's /r9kuck/, they're just mad because you have a pussy. We should meet up and fuck and talk about your interests or some shit.
>>
>>67964352
This fucking guy
>>
>>67964313
>Yeah, because it's our choice to wear heels and not what's expected of us when we go out to nice places amirite
Men don't expect shit except for you to shower and dress somewhat nice. Newflash, men like short girls. It's women constantly shitting all over each other that make you dress up so much
>Why do I even bother trying to talk to a bunch of permavirgin losers who have never talked to a girl that wasn't their mother in their entire lives?
You can't even bait right. Enjoy your (you)
>>
>>67964352
>>67964301
No middle ground huh.

That's not even a girl, just really shitty bait.
>>
>>67964352
Sounds better than the abnormies. Meet me in an /nba/ thread on /sp/.
>>
File: Chad T.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Chad T.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>67964438

Aight. Be right there.

Yall fags just got #thundercockd.
>>
>>67958803
Of course you would, you fat, ugly cunt.
>>
Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.

Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the natural problem which is that they know that living to be pleased is not really a life.
>>
>>67963864
>my bf just laughs at me and calls me a dumbass

based
>>
>>67959466
Early Michael is best, for sure.

I watched the episode last night where Erin breaks up with Gabe. Jim, Pam, and Erin are talking and Jim just walks away. He says that the conversation wasn't interesting at all. A tall, rude shit. I loved when Dwight mangled him with snowballs.
>>
>>67961555
Kek.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.