[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the point of getting an expert to look at the item
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Pawn_Stars_cast.png (197 KB, 459x230) Image search: [Google]
Pawn_Stars_cast.png
197 KB, 459x230
what's the point of getting an expert to look at the item when they lowball the customer to 10% of the appraised value?
>>
>>67958158
The expert sets the appraised value you retard. How can they offer 10% of an unknown number? Fucking moron. Think twice before posting.
>>
>>67958158
Wonder how much those guns that chumlee owned would be appraised at
>>
https://youtu.be/_H7hWL_uXT8

What was up with all the subway shilling on TV a few years back? Hawaii 5-0 had a pretty notable one too.
>>
>how much would you give me for this antique 100 year old ww1 service rifle?

>well we gotta shoot it first
>>
File: chumlee-arrest-details__oPt.jpg (59 KB, 580x742) Image search: [Google]
chumlee-arrest-details__oPt.jpg
59 KB, 580x742
>>67958158
YOU WILL NEVER BE AS RICH AS RICK HARRISON OR MR. CHUMLEE
>>
>they actually do have battletoads
>>
File: Eat Fresh.jpg (288 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Eat Fresh.jpg
288 KB, 800x500
>>67960326

What the fuck? That was the opposite of subtle. I knew pawn stars was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad.
>>
>>67960403
>Alright, I can't give you full value, it's been fired.
>>
>>67960403
World War 1 service rifles are pretty common.
>>
They call in experts like 3 times a show because it pads out the episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.