[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M*A*S*H*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: HytCY.So.156[1].jpg (89 KB, 960x953) Image search: [Google]
HytCY.So.156[1].jpg
89 KB, 960x953
Is Klinger problematic?
>>
>>67956454
I don't think they had a cream for that yet in the 50s
>>
File: 1426120355699.jpg (29 KB, 373x510) Image search: [Google]
1426120355699.jpg
29 KB, 373x510
Nah
>>
>>67956454
No, you are for even thinking he might be.
>>
it was just a boring show tbqhwyf
>>
>tfw thanks to Obama I can't get discharged for dressing like a woman anymore
>>
Liberal as you can get 70s show that would be problematic today.

It's funny one episode someone calls him out on the dresses and offers to set him up to get surgery and he says he's not a freak.

Also there would be complaints about a lack of woman's perceptive on the war and the grouping of nurses by the doctors.
>>
>>67956454
Essential dadcore.
>>
>>67957990
every line from Hawkeye would be considered sexual harassment today
>>
M*A*S*H* was just another brick in the jewish mind control scheme, tens of thousands of white men became trannies because they were exposed to degenerate "role models" like klinger

wouldn't be surprised if the wachowski brothers were closeted klinger fans, they are around they right age

its time people accept that depictions like this kill white babies. this is white geNOcide and it needs to stop. NOW.
>>
>>67958183
The rabbit hole goes deeper than that. Jamie Farr is singlehandedly responsible for turning countless girls into dykes with his golf tournament.
>>
File: tumblr_nlsz6cPqaa1r3v7zyo2_1280.png (856 KB, 1022x639) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlsz6cPqaa1r3v7zyo2_1280.png
856 KB, 1022x639
>>67958100
how many times did frank refer to a korean with a racial slur...
>>
File: kreiger.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
kreiger.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>67958407
They had a character named Spearchucker.

Archer did a funny bit on how MASH is fucked up by todays standards.
>>
>>67958475
to their credit, they did episodes about discrimination against black and gay soldiers
>>
>>67956454
Klinger only did it to get out of the war.
>>
>>67956454
Not really, after Radar goes home he is a cool guy. I find the irony in him staying in Korea because of a woman though.
>>
>>67956454
yes, highly problematic. as it the treatment of every female character, and the lack or any minority characters, and the racist depictions of Vietnamese characters. it should really be destroyed, cultural artifacts depicting such problematic attitudes have no place in 2016 and should be expunged from the record to avoid people using them as justification for those attitudes in modern times.
>>
>>67961135
>Vietnamese characters.
in Korea?
>>
>>67961181
well ESCUUUUUUSE me for not being a racist like you who is just obsessed with race. i'd bet my entire trust fund you are white.
>>
>>67956454
>Klingerr
>a sandnigger that doesn't want to fight
suspension of disbelief must be immeasurable
>>
>>67961207
No. I'm a slope, but not Korean or a Vietnam fucking shit.
>>
I always hated this fucking show.
>>
>>67961230
i am honestly speechless, i mean i don't even
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.