[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negan was absolutely badass and his gestures made him seems a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Negan was absolutely badass and his gestures made him seems a little bit HOMOSEXUAL

What if i'm not wrong, /tv/? It would be interesting a gay villain in TWD?

I know comic Negan heterosexual, but changes happens.
>>
>>67956065

Kill yourself, you freak.
>>
>>67956065
Fuck you Tumblr. He's as straight as my cock
>>
Have you never watched a movie before? The "horrifying violent villain with effeminate mannerisms" thing has been going on forever
>>
Hes got a harem of bitches
>>
>Negan
>Interesting
>>
Hi there Tumblr.

Sorry to disappoint but he fucks a lot of bitches and wives actually willingly come to him.
>>
>>67956179
I know that, did u read the entire post?

So Rick shoud have his hands cut off.
>>
>>67956065
Can you please discuss this back on reddit? Thanks
>>
There's already enough queers on the show.
>>
>>67956242
aaron and his bf, who more else?
>>
no fuck, just no

we don't need a new Pagan Min. it's cliché as a fuck
>>
>beats men to death with a phallic object
He's hetero. He is literally proving his superiority by beating smaller dicks with his bigger one.
>>
"A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever."
That is Negan's personality. Do you see Homosexual in there? no, yeah..no. He ain't gay he's straight as fuck. he literally have a harem of women to fuck.
>>
>>67958686
Unless they retcon him gay and Dwight is the vengeful heteroseuxal rape toy of Negan who the women helped liberate and got his pretty face disfigured to make it so no man ever loves him again after spurning Negan.
>>
>>67959147
they would have to really really want to ruin the show to make him gay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.