[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a joe has a nu-male cuck guest who awkwardly agrees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1458742291231.jpg (97 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1458742291231.jpg
97 KB, 446x456
>it's a joe has a nu-male cuck guest who awkwardly agrees with everything as joe talks about wild pigs and makes animal noises episode
>>
>>67952673
>Television & Film
>>
>>67952673
>it's a Sam Harris tries to explain freewill, but Joe can't understand it so he starts talking about private prisons out of nowhere to try and sound smart to keep up
>>
>>67952673
Which ep? I'm almost caught up
>>
>>67952673
Was this with that creator of reddit
>>
inb4 pasta
>>
Jho Rh'qen is a pig fucker.
>>
>>67953862

top kek what episode ?

> its a don't let the guest talk for too long even though he is far more intrsting than me, and let me repeat the same bullshit for the next 24 minutes
>>
>>67954456
https://youtu.be/w8Q6CWv7IXo
it's this one, towards the last hour I think.
>>
>>67953862
>it's a (eloquent guest) tries to explain (interesting topic), but Joe can't understand it so he starts talking about (hot button topic of the season) out of nowhere to try and sound smart to keep up
Unless it's a guest who's done ayahuasca.
>>
>>67954743
>hear about Joe talking in detail how he's structuring his acts and really thinking through his standup
>go look up some
>it's shit
It's sad really. I don't think he's intentionally made me laugh ever.
>>
>>67955127
He's not funny naturally or premeditated.

Have you ever listened to him on other podcasts? It's exactly the same as JRE but he awkwardly, rather than confidently, repeats the same handful of talking points he constantly brings up because he's not in control. If people try to make jokes he shuts it down and makes it awkward for everyone because he doesn't fit in with funny. He's a manlet in mind, body, and soul. No amount of HGH or testosterone will take away the inadequacy that he feels.

What's especially pathetic these days is the self appointed hunter and conservationist position he's taken up. He's only gone out on a couple of professionally guided hunts, yet tries to speak from a place of authority regarding those subjects when he has the most basic grasp on what he's discussing. He's like a yuppie who thinks he's country because he bought a truck and a cowboy hat. I've seen midlife crisis, but I guess this is the Hollywood version of that.
>>
>>67956478
you can definitely tell where he's insecure yeah. He gets godlike guests ocasionally on his shows though, that's mostly why I watch it.
>>
>gavin mcinnes episode
>gavin saying tons of racist /pol/ shit
>joe agreeing with it blindly

shit was hilarious
>>
>>67956599
Same. Even then he tends to try to dominate the conversation. You'd think he'd know how to talk to people and not talk at them after so many episodes. Half the time the guest just checks out and resigns to a series of nods and utterances of agreement. It's painful to listen to and even worse to watch.
>>
>>67954152
>>67954113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKy-PYCn6mo&nohtml5=False

Kevin Rose is an Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Revision3, Digg, Pownce, and Milk. He also served as production assistant and co-host at TechTV's The Screen Savers.
>>
Joe Rogan is the drunk guy you meet at the local dive bar that would try to crush your head in if you said the slightest thing he interpreted as disrespect.
>>
JRE is unintentional comedy gold. also requesting JRE alarmclock pasta
>>
>>67957717
>Joe Rogan is the 5'6" drunk guy you meet

ftfy
>>
>>67955127
I saw him before the Mcgregor fight with Joey Diaz and Jim Norton. Joey fucking killed me literally almost fell out even the girls were laughing. Jim norton fucking ruined everything. Joes set was just why. Literally talks about the same shit he talks about on the show. 90$ for 15mins of funny and 1.5 hours of shit.
>>
>>67958358
the couple times he says some of bits verbatim on the podcast are sooooo fucking awkward.

like the shitty weed leprechaun joke
>>
>>67957993

>joe rogan the 5.6 guy who's been exercising and fighting his whole life because hes insecure about being 5.6
>>
RIP Rogan Watch

I guess Joe didn't like him pointing out how Onnit products are snake oil with proof regarding his phony double blind study done by some bullshit research company whose only study was for Onnit.
>>
>>67952673
why do you even watch/listen to that shit?

also >>>/youtube comment section/
>>
>>67958443
this isn't real life hahahaha god joe rogan needs a real nigga to tell him when to stop
>>
>>67957658
>Kevin Rose

I thought this dude fucked half the women in tech

Does being a numale work if you have money?
>>
>>67959020
seems about right, a good looking billionaire who fights raccoons, pretty cool 2 me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.