[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just a reminder, Citizen Kane and Fight Club flopped upon release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
just a reminder, Citizen Kane and Fight Club flopped upon release as well

BvS will be remembered as classic cinema once the dust settles
>>
Why do you make these threads?
>>
Why did you take out Blade Runner and 2001? We're you upset about being blown out or something haha
>>
File: 1459810421483.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1459810421483.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>67949054
13 cents per post
>>
>>67949013
>Citizen Kane

You made me spit my tea all over my table.

Also. Fight Club is a fedora movie, it wont be cinema no matter what. And this comes from someone that bought the book, the comic, and follows Fight Club on Instagram

Best case it be regarded as a dumb movie with a few cool seconds. And that is precisely Snyder's sin. To make cool scenes that dont stick together very well together. It works on Watchmen and 300 because he is following a story that already had success. With a new story this guy sucks.
>>
>>67949130
WB doesn't have that kind of money
>>
File: 1459598447695.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1459598447695.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>67949013
>Citizen Kane and Fight Club
>>
>>67949013
>this many troll threads
Every Snyder movie has been forgotten by history, except "Dawn of the Dead" which was written by James Gunn, the real talent there. Move on.
>>
>>67949170
>following a 16 year old movie on instagram

What's wrong with you?
>>
>Trying to compare Citizen Kane with Citizen Cape
>>
>>67949242
they are the same really, with Martha being Wayne's Rosebud
>>
>>67949282
>There is no word that can explain the life of a man
>His dreams, his ambitions
>Knowing Wayne it's either something he couldn't have or something he lost
>Martha...
B R A V O S N Y D E R
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.