[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre are both masterpieces of rewatchable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: if u dont like it u can leave.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
if u dont like it u can leave.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1040
Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre are both masterpieces of rewatchable comedy.

Why was Gentlemen Broncos such shit?
>>
GB is fucking disgusting and horrible, ND is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Was it the over-emphasis on gross out?
The bad acting?
>>
>>67947526
It had no heart. Napoleon and Nacho are genuine. They feel like Wes Anderson for kids, and GB was like a shittier Juno.
>>
File: Don Verde.jpg (233 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Don Verde.jpg
233 KB, 1024x768
Also, is Jared Hess back to the good stuff with his newest movie?
>>
What the fuck are you people smoking? Gentlemen Broncos was brilliant
>>
>>67947437
I've never even heard of Gentleman Broncos.
>>
>>67947746
How so? The only decent scenes were the Sam Rockwell acting out the story parts. Creepy new boyfriend was whack, Esqueleto playing himself again was weird.... Jemaine was weak. The main manlet was weak. The soundtrack was nothing. I will say the ending feels good, and thats consistent. Napoleon and Nacho have perfectly satisfying endings.
>>
File: 007.png (67 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
007.png
67 KB, 192x192
Your mom goes to college - Kip Gorlami
>>
File: who does this remind you of.jpg (417 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
who does this remind you of.jpg
417 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>67947746

Naw it was trash, sorry
>>
File: british fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
british fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
Ugly british dubs get

Encarnacccciiii ooooooh oh oh ohnn
>>
>>67948900
Nice doubles.
Check mine Napoleon.
>>
>>67947662
was this any good ?never heard of it and it made 38 thousand dollars
>>
File: Kip it to yourself.jpg (157 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Kip it to yourself.jpg
157 KB, 1600x1600
She's got sandy blonde hair. pretty, pretty good lookin face... im just getting really t.o.ed she hasnt sent and full body shots yet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.