[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this guy is an extremely underrated actor. He shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Frank_Dillane_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (2 MB, 1848x2841) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Dillane_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
2 MB, 1848x2841
Holy shit, this guy is an extremely underrated actor.

He shows his talent in Fear really well but seems to go under appreciated.

A bit like his father I guess.
>>
hes pretty autistic but hes the best out of the bunch in Fear.. not like the other actors are any good though

what a dogshit series
>>
>>67947041
It's more realistic at this point than the original Walking Dead.
>>
>>67947086
its not. how unbothered they seemed when encountering the first zombies was painful
>>
>>67946999
he was good in Room
>>
>>67947129
Blame Kirkman then, it's his universe and in it the idea of a zombie has never existed. But I think the show has been better paced and is more interesting than the original show.
>>
>>67947255
pace was awful. they had the chance to make a really tense buildup but the breakup happened in the first episode (so much for pace) and the next 5 episodes were just them in the house

so much potential wasted
>>
>>67946999
The motherfucker look like he is in an early stages of baldness.
>>
>>67947363
why is /tv/ so critical of peoples appearance?
>>
>>67947436
Because they aren't comfortable with themselves.
>>
Based Frank Dillane got the God Actor gene from dad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.