[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate what they don't understand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: capekino.jpg (277 KB, 666x661) Image search: [Google]
capekino.jpg
277 KB, 666x661
Why do people hate what they don't understand?
>>
>>67943301
Racism
>>
>>67943327
Wrong way round there chap
>>
>>67943301
It's easier to hate than understand.
>>
>>67943301
People understand it; it's just shit.
>>
>>67943301

I don't, I'm fascinated by everything I don't understand. What I hate is when something painfully simple but people think it's complicated
>>
>>67943301
racism/xenophobia same shit
>>
>>67943588
Like the ending to Inception.
>>
We're still monkeys
>>
>>67943619

Fuck off with your fairy tale faggot liberal cry baby words, nigger.
>>
>>67943802
Why do you hate what you don't understand?
>>
>>67943802
>>
this is kino
>>
Why do marvel fans get so angry at people enjoying this great movie?
>>
>>67943873
because they don't understand the movie
>>
>>67943802
Batman vs Superman is one of the most anti xenophobic movie I've ever seen
>>
>>67943802
>>
File: GREAT ADVICE DUMBASS.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
GREAT ADVICE DUMBASS.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
>>67943301
>Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be... or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did.
>>
>>67943873
sad thing is this probably true
>>
>>67943301
They don't. They hate what they determine something to be cheap, lazy storytelling painted as deep and intellectual when all it is is lifting up a similarity that a 6 year old would pick up on while watching a Superman cartoon after coming home from Sunday school.
>>
>>67943973
>>
>>67943943
weew
>>67943896
>>
>>67943851
More than BvS ever was.
>>
File: stannis-game-thrones.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
stannis-game-thrones.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>67943941
>>
>>67943873
Why do you assume I'm a Marvel fan just because I didn't like this movie I felt was about as far from great as a flick with this one's budget could be?
>>
File: 1440627201950.jpg (735 KB, 1828x1232) Image search: [Google]
1440627201950.jpg
735 KB, 1828x1232
>>67943834
>>67943843
ok I'll bite, what is it I don't understand about them?
>>
>>67943973
>when all it is is lifting up a similarity that a 6 year old would pick up on
did you think the stained glass was literally just "look, he is jesus?"

not saying it was deep or anything but it was a decent allusion.
>>
>>67943873
Because Superman IS DC comics, he's the literal personification of God himself in the most tangible way. Marvel never has really had a flawless perfect man with dues ex machina powers. It's mind boggling that people goto Superman movies and expect ANYTHING that makes sense.

Worse then that, they bring back doomsday and kill superman. Who saw that coming! They talk all movie about justice league, BUT SUPERMAN IS DEAD! HOW WILL THEY FULFILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE WITHOUT BATMAN.

DC kind treats it's audience as stupid. Marvel knows what the audience wants, and gives it too them, properly. We want quips, it gives us quips. If I wanted a symbolic art movie, I'd watch Watchmen. Or make up a new franchise.
>>
>>67943588
Agree. Is like the episode of south park where the characters wrote a book with pure shock value and nothing else. And people were finding stuff that wasn't there
>>
>>67943990
Why do you rationalize depth in what you know has none?
>>
>>67944054
the fuck?
>>
>That awful fucking color grading that turns every color into a shade of brown and blue
>>
>>67943973
dont pretend you understood it marvelcuck you only understood it once you read online about it.
>>
>>67944054
Opposite day
>>
>>67943353
I think this is true, it is easier to express dissatisfaction than appreciation. Either way, you shouldn't be a prick about it, you don't have to be condescending >>67943896
while people who dislike it shouldn't be hateful. >>67943973
>>
>>67944048
Well, niggers are slaves, that haven't existed for a long time time now. But besides from that, NOTHING you seem to understand the human condition and with just ONE fact you can summarize every person that looks a certain way or another from your extensive research and meticulous eye for detail. All black people are niggers. Niggers are slaves. All black people are slaves. They chose that life.

Anyways, beyond that, Superman's fear as a child was not being accepted by humans, WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK WE WOULDN'T ACCEPT BATMAN, now he's our saviour and holy christ. People, as it turns out, except for ONE CLEARLY INSANE LE, are not racist at all in the slightest.

I liked how JJJ hated spider-man, but secretly loved him.
>>
>>67943301
I don't understand my feelings toward Cavill but I love it.
>>
>>67944051
No. clearly it is Christ in Gethsemane choosing whether or not to allow himself to be crucified as Clark is figuratively doing at the same moment. The window wasn't necessary to convey the same allusion and sentiment, in fact I would have thought it more clever had it not been included.
>>
>>67944119
I understood it more than someone who can only assume someone only dislikes it because they prefer Marvel ever could.
>>
>>67944173
You write this like you just figured it out and are retroactively trying to rationalize it.
>>
>>67944227
They only think you prefer Marvel, because it's better. It's not like they think you prefer Hellboy or The Mask more.
>>
>>67944151
I think this is the most insightful comment I've ever read on 4chan.
>>
>>67944240
Actually I write that as someone who has been explaining it to people who simplified it as just being Jesus for nearly three years, because I am.
>>
>>67944051
>a decent allusion
Jesus in gethsemane is asking his divine father if he should surrender to save humanity. Superman does the same and has for background the save image like if people weren't able to make the connection(which is funny because the movie screams at you the same message over and over again) and ends up being nothing because he kills, unlike Jesus.
Frank Miller did it better with Born again, Vicente Leñero did it better with the gospel of lucas gavilan or even Malick.
Read a damn book
>>
>>67944288
sorry then.
Either way, it's still a pretty nice part, the only real issue with it is the framing of the scene, they should've made it a little more subtle
>>
>>67943651
>>67944056

Exactly
>>
>>67944267
Marvel is superhero fast food. It's simple and consumable. The DCEU is a prime rib. It takes a degree of refinement to appreciate when it is cooked correctly. Unfortunately, it is being grilled by someone not qualified to use a microwave.
>>
>>67944151
This
>>
MEMEROOS!
>>
>>67944297
None of this takes away from it like you think.
>>
>>67943301
>Why do people hate what they don't understand?
The critics gave the incoherent mess that was TFA positive reviews.
>>
>>67944297

Seriously. Superman literally walks up to a mountain and talks to his father before he sacrifices himself (after which he resurrects)

How fucking braindead do you have to be to think it' subtle or deep?
If Tolkien ever met Snyder he'd unironically call him a retarded fucking hack. Shit he already hated Narnia for making Aslan too obvious of a Jesus figure, just imagine how much he'd flip his shit if he saw BvS
>>
>>67943941
BASED Martha
>>
Why do people only think people enjoy MoS because it's "deep"?

It's entertaining as fuck, haven't been that engrossed in a blockbuster in a while.
>>
>>67944561
Well, some could say there is more to it than just that, such as the motivations of the characters and their respective beliefs.

Even if you don't like the symbolism or the the allusions, you can't say they half-assed the movie. Snyder seemed to put a lot of effort into it.

>>67944697
Then you have this, the movie did what it was supposed too and then some.
>>
>>67944697
MoS was an abomination. If you genuinly enjoyed it I think there may be something wrong with you.
>>
I literally walked out of the theater once i realized superman's dad survived the tornado and flew on top of a mountain.

it was at that point i knew DC was finished
>>
>>67944771
Like this? What is it about the movie that pisses people off so much? It's objectively superior to almost any other superhero movie.
>>
>>67944697
To answer your question:
Because defenders ask questions like OP, or make the declaration that people didn't like it because it was too deep for them.
>>
>>67944561
>>67944297
the problem with these movies isn't the allusions, it's that people pick up on some of the visual cues but never actually know what they're supposed to mean, proving that people have no idea what they're talking about

if we went through the archives, when we start seeing gethsemane getting mentioned in relation to MoS? my guess would be not until recently, or maybe we would see it mentioned back then but completely drowned out and unnoticed
most of the discussion around both these movies is shitposting
>>
>>67944635

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?
>>
>>67944697
What's MoS?
>>
File: 1458948909685.jpg (88 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1458948909685.jpg
88 KB, 340x480
>>67944845
>or maybe we would see it mentioned back then but completely drowned out and unnoticed
>>
>>67944837
the OP is quite clearly baiting though.

Even if he wasn't, that's a pretty autistic reason to dislike a movie.
>>
>>67943301
you ain't clever Hack
>>
I liked Men of Steel like this guy >>67944697
Then a read about the Jesus stuff and rewatched it... Snyder is pretty clever. I'm not a religious person so I would never get any of this Jesus stuff without reading about it
>>
>>67944938
You must be 3rd world or japanese/south korean to not get that vibe.
>>
>>67945015
what vibe?
>>
>>67944892
>that's a pretty autistic reason to dislike a movie.
You're 100% correct. I would argue however that it isn't the reason most people dislike the movie. It is however a reason to get defensive and feel insulted when you are accused to not liking a movie because you're too stupid to enjoy it. This inevitably leads into discussions about the content of the movie where people proclaim what really made them not like it, which is almost always responded to with further assertions of depth, individual pages from comics that somehow invalidate every other page to the contrary, or once every 20 threads or so, a respectful discussion about what anons liked or disliked and why that doesn't devolve into a stew of ad hominems and shitposting.
>>
>>67945044
the religious one.
>>
>>67945015
I'm russian
>>
>>67944938
>Then a read about the Jesus stuff and rewatched it... Snyder is pretty clever
this
People think the Jesus stuff ends and begins with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Ez4X0XkFg
It doesn't and Snyder actually gets shat on rather undeservingly. He's way better than hacks like Cameron who have made maybe 2 or 3 good films but get praised for everything they touch. I'm not saying Snyder is a great director, he's flawed but he is the most current underrated director
>>
>>67944697
I liked MoS as well.
I also enjoyed BVS. It felt more comic-like than MCU stuff.
>>
>>67944764

>Snyder put a lot of effort into it

Maybe visually. But plotwise and thematically it's the work of a child and you literally have to be a child to think it's deep. It's completely didactic. There is no subtelety. Snyder puts in blatant symbolism AND LET'S THE FUCKING CHARACTERS EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS. That's not story telling. Stories leave room for interpetration and play out in their own world. BvS on the other hand can't be watched without every scene directly and blatantly translating to an allegory Snyder means to tell. It's literally "LOOK THERE'S MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL WITH A RED CAPE FIGHTING THE DEVIL. GET IT. BECAUSE SUPERMAN ALSO WHERE'S A RED CAPE AND FIGHTS THE DEVIL"

It's just a poor 3 hour long wankfest of Snyder getting of of his own hubris. There is nothing, NOTHING to talk about in this movie. The movie makes sure to let you know that it also translates it's symbolism and for even the slowest people has the characters monologuing explaining exactly what this movie is supposed to mean. That's why the movie sucks. That's why it's boring. It doesn't require any intelligence to view this movie. In fact it's the complete opposite. The movie is completely condescending about its themes and a complete insult to your intelligence. The only way to enjoy this movie is if you literally turn your brain off while watching it and then come out feeling smart simply for the fact for having watched it but not being able to realize that you didn't actually require to be smart to watch it.

Imagine a poet writing a poem and also releasing a 5 sheet interpetration of his poem explaining you exactly what he means with every single line and making absolutely clear that there is no other way to interpret his work. That's what BvS is.
>>
>>67945077
A lot of people hated MoS for not being "fun" or "positive" enough. that's pretty autistic to use buzzwords as to why you don't like a movie
>>
>>67945185
>this hyperbole
christ save us
>>
>>67945185
see>>67945164
>>
>>67945164
i'll add that BvS further proved that people don't know what they're talking about when they bash him for "muh superman is jesus"

the way he dies is completely different to what we commonly think of as the meaning of christ's death ie some sort of transaction
>>
>>67945185
(you)
>>
>>67945233

No I'm not overstating. That's exactly how it is.

>>67945235
What is there to see?
>>
>>67945304
>I'm not overstating
>>
>>67945385

Yes you can quote me on that.
>>
>>67945185
It's not as bad as you make it out to be. And yes, visually, Snyder did a great job, film after all is a visual medium and he did some great work.

And there is plenty to interpret without just saying, Superman is Jesus.
>>
>>67945429

For example?
>>
>>67945208
>"fun"
>buzzword

So is dismisssing a valid complaint as a meme or buzzword.

>In comics, “fun” has its own meaning. In comics, mostly because its audience went through the back quarter of the 20th century fighting hard to convince moms and dads and girlfriends and teachers that comic books weren’t just “kids’ stuff,” the word “fun” became permanent shorthand for “inconsequential” and “light” and “shallow” and “wait, where’s the gore and blood?” and “’fun’ closes outta town, your audience numbers will be plummeting soon.” I know that to most of you this is absolutely nonsensical, THANK YOU, but as a superhero comic writer, it’s the world in which I function. I’m not complaining; it’s a good world. I’m simply trying to make a point, and I am indescribably grateful that The Flash is unafraid to make it to millions of people ever week.

>“Fun” isn’t a pejorative. “Fun” is not without drama. “Fun” is a tone, not an iron maiden confining your story within a happy place. And what I’ve loved so far about The Flash is the beautiful balancing act it maintains between the showy, puts-a-grin-on-your-face feats of super-speed and the maturity with which it treats the characters themselves.

>I went through a lot of emotions as I watched, and many of them weren’t terribly bubbly, but the end result was that I had a good time watching. And since it’s not a comic I’m consequently condemning, I’ll say it out loud: I had fun.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/flash-recap-mark-waid-episode-two

I don't want Marvel. I don't want quips a second. I don't mind moments of consequence or seriousness. Stories are rarely compelling without them. I just want characters I can believe in, be reassured at the sight of, who I find likable, a bit inspirational, uplifting, and who the world is better with that without. So far, the only one in the DCEU who fits that description is Wonder Woman, and considering Superman and Batman are also there, that is a huge fucking problem.
>>
>>67945419
I just did
>>
File: kevin feige.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
kevin feige.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>67945451
>>67945419
>>67945304
>>67945185
Kevin?
>>
>>67945471

And I allowed you to do so.
>>
>>67945429

It is that bad.
>>
>>67945470
> I just want characters I can believe in, be reassured at the sight of, who I find likable, a bit inspirational, uplifting, and who the world is better with that without

MoS Superman is all of these things, except the last, although that's kind of how comics work, shit usually gets way worse when superheroes get introduced.
>>
>>67945266
This
The Jesus iconicism is to show how much Superman isn't like him and how he isn't a savior, but just a man trying to do the right thing. That's why he didn't catch the bomb right to next him
>>
File: 803.png (149 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
803.png
149 KB, 625x626
>>67945304
>>67945185
Unless you are literally moviebob you are just fishing for (you)s
>>
>>67945451
Well, as we've established Superman is a Christ figure, and we have his antagonist Lex Luthor who is trying to pit Batman against Superman.

Batman can be seen as a representation of mankind, he's flawed, but he wants to do good. Luthor tries to turn him against Superman, sort of turning man against Christ. That is one interpretation, people can see different ones, my political views affect my interpretation of films, but I don't want to get all political so I'm just throwing that out there.
>>
Why is it so childish when Zack Snyder does it?
>>
>>67944048
>>
>>67945712

Okay then let me put it into different words: You literally cannot analyze BvS without Jesus and Christianity. It's a completely meaningless work if you don't draw the connections. Snyder didn't leave any room open for any other interpretation. No personal interpretation, no real impression the audience could take from it. The only people who can enjoy this are people who are happy when they can exclaim "I get it!"
>>
>>67945470
i've been one of the main guys trying to prove that people are wrong about bvs with their hyperbole while trying to express that even if i'm right it absolutely doesn't mean we should jump to blow it up in the other direction

having said that, i would have absolutely loved avengers movies that took more from the first two ultimates comic books
>you'll never see ecoterrorist thor using trying to leverage the use of his powers by demanding the U.S. president aid to certain causes.

and to what you're saying about the characters in BvS, part of the point of the movie is that they're not inspirational. superman has his doubts and affleck himself has said that this superman is on the edge of moral bankruptcy. it's not fair to criticize a movie for not presented certain characters in a way they never intended to

take for instance how everyone has been complaining that motivations aren't "clear" even though the movie beats us over the head with why everyone is doing what they're doing. again, i'm not going to tell people the movie is a masterpiece but a lot of the disappointment in BvS doesn't seem to come from the story itself but from mismanaged viewer desire
>>
>>67945619

Explain how? This is my honest opinion and this is why people hate the movie. It's not that it's too deep (people actually enjoy deep movies), it's not because it's not fun enough (people actually enjoyndark movies) it's because it's so shallow and self absorbed that there is nothing for you, the viewer, to take from it.
>>
>>67945580
>MoS Superman is all of these things,
Perhaps for you, but I find him having more in common with the nightmarish alternate versions of himself when he goes bad than the version I've cherished my entire life.

>although that's kind of how comics work, shit usually gets way worse when superheroes get introduced.
In my experience, the superhero shows up because something bad drew them out. The superhero is rarely the reason things get worse unless that is the theme the author or creator is going for. Bruce Wayne becomes Batman because Gotham City is corrupt and no one will do anything about it. Yes, his becoming Batman draws out his rogues gallery, but your average Batman arc will start with Gotham City being okay until one of his rogues does something to cause unrest, at which point Batman shows up, and after 6 issues, the threat is resolved.
There are other characters who were created to explore abuse of superhero power, or how there is an ugly side to superheroics. Superman is not one of them. He is the one who saves the day and keeps us safe from what we can't protect ourselves from, and inspires us to greatness and self betterment. I didn't see that guy for more than a few minutes in MoS and BvS. I didn't see the guy who helps people just because its the right thing to do. I saw a depressive who kept coming up short and saying to himself "Aww shucks, dun goofed again."
>>
MoS has so many excellent moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHTv_oEfBow
>>
>>67945712
>>67945822
not involved in any of your posts yet and i'll add for everyone reading:

BvS does reference christianity, but it further includes references to many savior/dying and rising myths from the past.
This I think further proves a failure in how people view Christianity itself, as they think Jesus is the first story of a guy who died and came back
>>
File: 1459914287261.jpg (651 KB, 1332x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459914287261.jpg
651 KB, 1332x2048
>>
>>67945822
That's not a bad thing, quite frankly I'm sick of nihilism and the meme of meaninglessness, Christianity is a huge part of Western civilization, it's not surprising that it shows up in our art.

>no real impression the audience could take from it

But that's not true, there is plenty to interpret and one of the great themes of Man of Steel and BvS is that Superman is a symbol of hope. Hope is a very powerful impression and one that movies don't often espouse this day and age.
>>
>>67946044

>there is plenty to interpret

Again, for example? There is really only one way to spin it. While you might expand it like >>67945934, it doesn't change anything. The interpretation is exactly the same. "Superman is our modern Jesus/savior figure". That's it. There is no other way you can see the movie and the movie makes sure that there could even be a possibility of interpreting it in another way.
>>
>>67945915
God this movie was so great. I still get confused why the Zod moment pisses people off
>>
File: 1448144019866.jpg (168 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1448144019866.jpg
168 KB, 1016x970
>>67946184
>That's it. There is no other way you can see the movie
>you can only view movies in an objective light
>>
>>67944151
I'm glad I read this.
>>
>>67946184
Why must it be interpreted differently?

It's perfectly fine as it is and makes a pretty good case for the what idea they were trying to convey, are you mad because the film took a stance on the issue of religion or something?
>>
>>67943301
Good question.

Plebs, why do you hate what you do not understand?
>>
Can someone please post that Zachary Edward Snyder capekino image?

I never saved it.
>>
Why are fans of this plebeian hogwash so scared of posting their taste in film?
>>
>>67946184
>"Superman is our modern Jesus/savior figure
A large part of the movie is about how the existence of a lifeform superior to ours might be received by humanity, and the natural similarities to Religious figures it would present.
>>
>>67946251
>God this movie was so great.
it would be if it's only 7 minutes.
>>
>>67943327
>>>/pol/
>>
>>67946369
>lets have a thread about a movie
>LIST ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES NOW IF YOU DONT LIST THEM YOU ARE SCARED
stop trying to derail and make your own thread. that's literally the only way i'll ever respond to you on this
>>
>>67943301
It's /pol/ approved and that's all that really matters to me.
>>
>>67946369

Because they're plebs. To accept Snyder as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.
>>
>>67946369
Why do retards think "post your top 5" is a legit defense when they have nothing else to say?
>>
>>67946412
(you)
>>
>>67946467
>>67946369
Citizen Kane is calling, there are some scenes you need to interpret.
>>
>>67946296

No you idiot. My point is precisely that you only view BvS in one light. It doesn't leave any room for personal interpretation. That's why it's a horribly told story. It's as entertaining as a lecture. And the lecture being "Look how similae Jesus and Superman are!".

And I guess this COULD be interesting, but only if you really absolutely did not realize that Superman and Jesus have a lot similarities and never have drawn that connection before and that that realization is completely mindboggling to you.
Then, I could understand how you could take anything from this movie.
But for anyone else, I don't see them taking a personal messag out of it. And I mean that literally. I haven't seen a SINGLE person who told me what morale, what message or even just what emotion he took out of the movie. All discussion about this movies is about why it sucks or people pretending it's deep and people just being too stupid to understand it.
>>
>>67946467
>>67946369
samefag pls go
>>
File: thorsuperman1.jpg (30 KB, 500x828) Image search: [Google]
thorsuperman1.jpg
30 KB, 500x828
>>67943301
Your Superman lacks class and history
>>
I didn't know hamfisted Jesus imagery is all you need to be classified as kino nowadays.
>>
>>67945712
AND THEIR MOMS HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAMES! DON'T FORGET THAT TIDBIT!
>>
File: dis21.jpg (264 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
dis21.jpg
264 KB, 800x1024
>>67946369
>all these upset plebs that know their taste in actual cinema is entry level
>>
File: 572.png (33 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
572.png
33 KB, 800x500
>>67946515
>It doesn't leave any room for personal interpretation
stop trying this hard
>>
I'm watching AoU RIGHT NOW and there's no way in hell any of you acting think BvS is a worse movie. I'm literally ten minutes in come the fuck off it.
>>
>>67946184
>Superman is our modern Jesus/savior figure"
are you dense man?
the movie l i t e r a l l y kills the idea itself of not only superman as overlord sort of savior >doomsday destroys his statue but the idea itself of some sort of person into which everyone puts their hopes and dreams

straight up: the message of the movie is that we should all work together for a better world rather than waiting on some guy to come from above to fix it for us

which, maybe you aren't aware, isn't exactly a popular view among christians especially in the states

i've been on and on lately about savior myths as a trope and how it pretty much shows how at least a sizeable amount of christians don't really have any foundation to plant what they think are their ideas, but its now obvious to me that this board also isn't as knowledgeable as it claims to be, proved by the grounds on which they dismiss the christian elements in MoS and BvS. You can say that both movies are shit, that's fine, but this empty dismissal based on some people barely noticing some visual cues doesn't give you a final indictment on the movies.

after having seen BvS, i think the visual references function more of as a visual aid to frame a reference of perspective rather than a direct equivalence between superman and jesus for it's own sake
>>
>>67946331

Because people watch a story for an experience. And experience must always be personal. If there is no way for you to think about the movie then it doesn't encourage you to reflect on yourself or your world or encourage any thought at all. Like I said, BvS is as enteraining as lecture. With the teacher being Snyder who only wants to tell you about his hubris.
>>
>>67946575
>browsing whilst watching even for dogshit like aou
Kill yourself or go back to your videogame board
>>
>>67944771
the CIA knows you're lying big guy.
>>
>>67944845
Never saw Gethsemane being discussed but people were talking about how Man of Steel shares similarities to Plato's Republic (which Clark is incidentally reading in one scene) as soon as it was released
>>
>>67946620
>people watch a story for an experience
>always be personal
>encourage you to reflect on yourself or your world or encourage any thought at all

The movie fulfilled that criteria, you are the one who is intent on refusing to reflect on yourself.
>>
>>67946611

Do you even know who Jesus is? Shit man Superman literally died for humanities "ultimate sin" (The fucking Kryptonian ship even literally called it that) and fucking ressurects after sacrificing himself, while Batman inspired by Superman goes to find the apostles to form Christianity, uh sorry meta beings to form the justice league to await the return of their savior.

The only way to misintepret that is ifyou legitimately never heard of Christianity before or if you're a legitimate retard.
>>
>>67943301
Oh we understand it.
>>
>>67946752

AGAIN, how? What did you PERSONALLY take from this movie? As I said I haven't seen a single person exclaim what they took out of the movie.
>>
REPORT EXTRA CAPESHIT THREADS

LIMIT EXTRA CAPESHIT THREADS

THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THESE THREADS ON /TV/
>>
>>67943941
If I had a kid who could do superman's shit I would encourage him to go help people, just go be a firefighter or something
Fuck this stupid movie, stupid post modern garbage, why can't you just let superman be someone who helps those in need?
>>
>>67944771
Then say why without buzzwords you fucking faggot
>>
>>67944486
Yeah it does. It's cheap symbolism and takes away any substance the reference could have. Pleb
>>
>>67946839
>report the only thread with an actual discussion
Fuck off retard. If only all threads on /tv/ were like this one, with an actual discussion, and not memespouting shitposting bullshit.
>>
>>67946764
Except Superman is nothing like Jesus.

He's more Man of Murder than mild carpenter
>>
>>67946734
Krypton was actually designed in the way Plato described a fair society should be
>>
>>67944888
Fuck no. I'm bringing the gethsemane shit since the movie came out. Fucking Snyder cock cucksucker lovers
>>
>>67945851
>i would have absolutely loved avengers movies that took more from the first two ultimates comic books
Would have loved that as well. The Ultimates was fantastic before Loeb fucked it up. That'd fit the characters though. Marvel stole DC's thunder by making the flawed characters people could relate to which was different from DC's god of Olympus who could do no wrong.

>they're not inspirational. superman has his doubts and affleck himself has said that this superman is on the edge of moral bankruptcy.
Batman often does this in the comics when they first meet, except there he realizes he's wrong, and Superman is as just and righteous as he puts himself up as being, and that it isn't and act.

>it's not fair to criticize a movie for not presented certain characters in a way they never intended to
That is your stance, and I respect it, but disagree. If you are going to portray well known iconic characters, you have to be an idiot to think people won't expect them in character with similarity to how they are perceived within pop culture. If you are going to insist on portraying them significantly differently, don't get offended when you are criticized for your desired portrayals. If you can't handle that, don't make the movie. Warner Bros. used to have the balls to kill movies before they were ever made for this exact reason. Or have you not heard of Aranovsky's Batman Year One where blue collar Bruce Wayne worked out of a garage with the owner Alf and fought crime without any toys since he couldn't afford them.
>>
>>67945915
So many fucking little details in these scenes, it's as if nobody else is even trying to sell superpowers.
>>
>>67946863
It's the complete opposite of post modern garbage.
>>
>>67946752
this
>>
>>67943301
Jews
>>
>>67946936
No retard, you fuck off

3rd to 4th goddamn thread about this movie on this board will you calm your shit down? Its already been out for a week. ANd I swear, its you faggot DCshills who keep spamming threads about this movie. It didn't meet its target. The critics didn't like it. The audience is losing interest in it. The only people who care about it are people like you are won't shut up about it.

So fuck off to >>>/co/ At least there's no company war over there
>>
>>67945851
>>67946977
>a lot of the disappointment in BvS doesn't seem to come from the story itself but from mismanaged viewer desire
When I watched BvS, I did so with casuals and comic fans, and our general consensus was that it was a bad movie before looking at characters, motivations, allusions, or resemblance to source material. It failed the basic storytelling test. It was Kirk dying in Into Darkness all over again. It knew that you knew who the characters are, who their relationships are, and why they do what they do, but instead of actually presenting you with that information, it simply moved scene to scene like the script was actually published by Cliffnotes portraying the bare minimum to help the next scene make the most basic of sense, and in many cases, even that wasn't enough. The only reasons I recognized the character wasn't because of their character, but was because of the costumes they wore, or their names being spoken by other characters, but if you took those away I'd be hard pressed to recognize who these people were supposed to be or why they were doing. I'd also want to know why the guy who can fly clearly gave his girlfriend a way of calling him for help, but not his mother, and when Zuckerberg's goons took it away from her when they kidnapped her.
>>
>>67945233
>hyperbole
Jesus, you guys are getting desperated
>>
>>67946764
The funny part is that superman is a Jewish character, he represents the Jewish desire to be American and enforce the American way.

Also, fuck off with this religious garbage. The last thing capeshit needs is fucking religious undertones
>>
>>67946815
I didn't have some deep change in my own political philosophy, but it was food for thought.
>>
>>67946863
well then you aren't a fucking libertarian who believes in choosing your own path. That's probably why people didn't like it, because people don't understand that group of people.
Basically, you would tell your child that he has to put the weight of the whole fucking planet on his shoulders and he doesn't have a choice. never have kids, seriously.
Pa Kent at least tried to instill values while still telling him it was his choice that he had no right to make.
>>
>>67947061

Yeah? What thought?
>>
>>67946985
The idea that there is no objective truth and objective morality is a core principal of post modernism, the movies narrative is plain stupid but the way it presents superman is classic, shitty postmodern tripe
>>
>>67947090
Superman would have become fucked up if the movie did that.
>>
>>67947048
>Also, fuck off with this religious garbage. The last thing capeshit needs is fucking religious undertones

Tell that to Snyder
>>
>>67946963
Nothing in MoS expands more on Kryptonian society to fit that model. And don't say "but muh comics" critics and normies don't read comics.

>>67946977
>>DC's god of Olympus who could do no wrong.

I dislike this kind of character. I care more for a character who makes mistakes, but gets better and overcomes himself, than an overly perfect character. Hell, thats why Spiderman 2 is my fave. capeshit of all time.

>>don't get offended when you are criticized for your desired portrayals

thiiiiisssss
>>
>>67947122
be forced by his father? yes
>>
>>67947122
how would he be fucked up?
he was fed TEH MURICAN WAYS for 20+ years but was told by parents to follow his heart. This is basic zionist brainwashing technique.
>>
>>67946515
no one is saying the movie is mindblowing, most of the shitposting is my fault and the position i started from a week ago was saying that the movie did not deserve the hyperbolic negative response it was getting. from there, i do not feel like i have the knowledge to have an authoritative response on its 'objective quality" (that is mostly going to used to belittle others for self validation, at least on this board) all the while at least some of the people who like it have said things i understand, aside from the people who talk about the editing and pacing which i also don't feel confident on talking about
>>
>>67947090
>encouraging someone with means and strengths to use them for good is somehow not giving them a choice in life
Fuck off, don't put words in my mouth. The key point here is that Clark's shitty parents never even encourage him to do the right thing, because there is no right thing, because this movie is post modern garbage.
>>
File: TWO NINE.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
TWO NINE.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>This kills the DCuck
>>
>>67947115
>the way it presents superman is classic, shitty postmodern tripe

Explain, cause I didn't get that vibe
>>
>>67947090

Just because you inspire people doesn't mean you're forcing shit on them. You're raising to be decent human fucking beings.
Libtards think that the ability to do everything you want is a free pass being a literal piece of shit that leeches of society
>>
File: snyder a shit.jpg (31 KB, 667x289) Image search: [Google]
snyder a shit.jpg
31 KB, 667x289
Let's talk about this part. Did it cut off with superman just floating there to imply that he may not of saved them? I know he didn't just let them die, but it feels ambiguous to just cut with a woman pleading, reaching out for superman to save her family; she was actually pleading for some time. Was it supposed to be vague with that commentary dubbing the scene? Is there an implication that he may not be there and the woman is hallucinating? Is having superman come in and carry them away too obvious?
>>
>>67947213
fuckin hell you are a retard.
>>
>>67947223
It's what I said before, it's this whole notion of there being no absolute truth and morality, the insinuation that the obliteration of earth and the human race is on an equal moral ground as the defeat of zod, but superman chose humans because he likes them.
>>
>>67947106
Thinking about how society views certain narratives and figures like those depicted in the film and the imagery used.
>>
>>67947306
No, you are the retard
Now I win the argument
>>
>>67947024
>it simply moved scene to scene like the script was actually published by Cliffnotes portraying the bare minimum to help the next scene make the most basic of sense
>>
>>67947353
You may very well be retarded though, no offense.
>>
>>67944697

Honestly I liked MoS, I wanted to watch godlike beings beating the shit out of each other, with big explosions and shit being destroyed everywhere.

A super hero movie is supposed to be fun, nothing more or less.

Too many people were bitching that Superman never kills, that supes never destroy anything while fighting, because we can't possible have a explosion in a movie without the whole american nation getting triggered.

Do they want to watch a super hero movie, or a movie where the perfect hero who can do no wrong saves the day in a perfect way, with the help of perfect parents and the perfect girlfriend, never actually being forced to make hard choices because perfect beings are above that?
>>
>>67947308
But Superman chose to kill Zod to save earth, the morally right choice, not because he "liked them more" or something.

And the film didn't imply that the obliteration of earth and humans was equal morally to the defeat of zod. The character Faora put it best when she proclaimed to be above Superman because they evolved to lack morality and that evolution always wins. Their view was presented as evil and it was obvious what they were doing was morally reprehensible.
>>
>>67947275

The sole purpose of this scene was to draw another "Superman is the savior from the sky!" scene nothing more. They also didn't show the act of Superman actually getting the child of a burning house but only the masses hailing him as savior and trying to reach out to him because showing the actual act is meaningless to that image.
>>
>>67943301
There's nothing to understand, it's just halfassed symbolism.
>>
>people are mad superman killed a genocidal fundamentalist terrorist
who:
>wanted to kill all humans to rebuild his already failed and gone society

none of you happen to be /pol/ by any chance right?
>>
>>67947143
>Nothing in MoS expands more on Kryptonian society to fit that model

>the people were literally bred to fit the mold of a society

have you read plato's republic you retard? Young Clark not only read it, but Jor-El literally described what Plato wanted, comics have nothing to do with it

>A just society would have to be made up of a citizenry of different classes, Guardians, producers, and philosopher kings

>Jor-El: Every Kryptonian was bred for a specific purpose, as a worker, a warriors, a leader, and so on.
>>
File: SupermanStop.jpg (80 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
SupermanStop.jpg
80 KB, 456x386
Superman = Jesus is the most basic shit, so it's no wonder Snyder beat the audience into the fucking ground with his particular "vision" of the character.

It's an an apt summary of his whole career.
>>
From themoment Clark lands to the moment Zod shows up MoS is one of the most hope-filled, and frankly, awe inspiring movies I can remember watching.

The sequence where he's learning to fly is one of the most beautiful endorsements of the positive sides of the human condition I've seen.

After that, the transitions get really bad, and the movie loses its tonal center.

I know that the "audience" demands a villain and a fight like that, but I think the movie would've been so much better if it was just about Superman just saving people from natural disasters and other accidents, or terrorists and even military people hurting civilians.

Still, that 50 minutes (?) of the movie are just incredible.
>>
>>67947326

That's exactly the same as before. "Superman is our modern Jesus/savior figure". That's it. There is no real room for thought for a single possible interpretation that only allows you to think in one way
>>
>>67947542
>he didn't get it
Sorry. May the light of capekino enlighten thy ignorant soul in the future.
>>
>>67947544
>failed society
it had been going pretty well before it exploded
>>
>>67947023
>3rd to 4th goddamn thread about this movie on this board will you calm your shit down?
>3rd or 4th

Also, this isn't about BvS.
>>
>>67947554
>have you read plato's republic you retard?
>a pleb
>reading

HAHAHAHA. Fellow capekino auteur, why do you struggle to educate the unwashed masses? If they wish to remain plebs, who are we to take away the bliss of ignorance form them?
>>
>>67947554
>>have you read plato's republic you retard?

Yeah I have. And Plato also talked about censorship. Did Kryptonian society practice censorship? Did it depict the practice of censorship?

Hell

>>Every Kryptonian was bred for a specific purpose, as a worker, a warriors, a leader, and so on.

That line could mean ANYTHING.Not just Plato. You ever heard of a fucking caste system? Even the Indians have a fucking caste system. Why do you think they routinely kill the Untouchables form time to time, even though its been outlawed as a crime. And by your description, you're saying that Kryptonians are Space Pajeets. How are those Designated Shitting Streets on krypton, dcshill?
>>
>>67947593
And there is nothing wrong with that.

Explain why do you want it to be ambiguous?

Is it so wrong that a film should have moral values?
>>
File: feels2.jpg (62 KB, 645x771) Image search: [Google]
feels2.jpg
62 KB, 645x771
>>67943301
>tfw Man of Steel is by far my favorite superhero movie and it gets constantly bashed just because Clark killed Zod which was 100% necessary
>tfw I like this grittier, more realistic take on capeshit that DC tries and critics give them shit ratings because they say a comic book movie has to be silly and filled with quips
>>
>>67947604
>exploded because of it's decisions
>just had an attempt at a military coup by a commander who thought the leadership failed his personal 'not muh' ideal of krypton
>>
Gonna ask here to not make a new thread just for this question. In one hour I'm going to see this movie.

Does it have a post credit scene?
>>
>>67947593
>"Superman is our modern Jesus/savior figure".
Way to miss the point. Wouldn't expect anymore from a pleb.
>>
>>67947813
no
>>
>>67947798
>tfw capekino is dead because MoS and BvS is too complicated for the masses
>>
>>67947798
If you want a "realistic" take on capeshit, try watching a "realistic" take on capeshit first.
>>
>>67947800
>life so good nobody care if they die tomorrow
>some lunatic starting a coup mean the entire planet is wrong
>>
>>67947798
This, even if they didn't like the movie, they could have at least lauded the attempt, it was certainly more entertaining than Iron Man 5 or whatever.
>>
>>67943301
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
>>
>>67947798
I'm in the exact same boat as you. And I do hope Snyder can do JL, althoug George Miller wcouldn't be a bad replacement either
>>
>>67943301
you need to see more films.
>>
>>67946863
Well the question here is if you like humanity more than you like your son, because if he does help people, his life will always be a living hell.

More importantly he helping people doesn't necessarily help humanity as a whole.
>>
>>67947867
>yeah i get what you're saying but people are still mad over an american symbol of individuality killing this authoritarian genocidal lunatic
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>67947681
It literally has Clark reading Plato's Republic, why would they put that book in there if it for no reason?
>untouchables
there is nothing even close to untouchables in the film.

It's very clear that Snyder, an objectivist, would challenge Plato's republic. Just because it doesn't cover every aspect doesn't mean that he isn't criticizing it. Censorship has no place in the plot
>these opinions
>being this new
>>
>>67947669
Meme aside, MoS is clearly some great capecinema.
>>
>>67948056
>there is nothing even close to untouchables in the film.
Well course not, he was trying to steer you off point by strawmaning within the Indian Caste System, which has nothing to do with the movie.

Shouldn't have even addressed that bullshit.
>>
>>67947868
But the attempt wasn't that good.

Why would you praise something that obviously doesn't deserve it? Plus, it's not like movie was some indie, starved for a budget, directorial debut deal. This movie was approved by committee, heavily marketed, given to a career CGI expert, and made almost a billion at the box office SO FAR.

Your shitty DCEU will be fine, as will the shitty MCU. They've both got movies planned up until 2020, and you just know there are some beyond that being cooked up in a board room right now.

So fuck BvS. It wasn't good, it's still going to make a billion, it's still going to spawn JL5 in 2040. Stop crying that critics hated it. They have every right to, and it's not like their useless fucking words did anything,
>>
>>67948012
>amerifats
>individuality
KEK
E
K
>>
>>67947856
But I can't get upvotes for liking that on twitter
>>
>>67948096
Yep, it's one of the few Superhero movies worth watching more than once.
>>
>>67947754
Because >>67946620

And because a movie that can only be spun in one way and only has one single meaningless message that is as blatant and well known and obvious, is boring and poorly written and exactly the reason why people didn't like it. There was nothing to get invested into and there was no reason to care about what happened in the movie.
The only thing why people care is the brand names. Batman and Superman. Remove them and give them random different names and you quickly realize how empty and shallow the movie actually was and that there no single reason to get invested into the story at all.
>>
>>67948056
Actually, DCgoy, MoS did have untouchables

They were humans
>>
File: 1450875328600.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1450875328600.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>67947798
>tfw I deal with people literally angry at a great film with great points, because Zod is killed
>tfw this movie might be forgotten in the halls of time because MUH COMICS pissed everyone off too much
feelsbadman
>>
>>67948056
So, are you saying you are an objectivist?
>>
>>67948121
Eurofags/(or whoever you are) having individuality is the biggest meme since your half hearted attempt at a joke.

t. Amerifat who grew up in Europe
>>
File: 490.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>67948106
fair enough familia
>>67948166
>>
>>67945915
What impresses me on the first scene isn't superman, it's the people. We have a group of soldiers flying on a slow metal box to their certain doom, against gods.

We have two guys who are completely powerless to stop the death of a coworker, and yet they still didn't abandon her, even though it would also cause their deaths.

That movie was great to show some of humanity's best qualities, courage and companionship.
>>
>>67948174
Don't worry, Zack will be eventually remembered as the only one who attempted to elevate the superhero "genre." It's his success of the attempt that will be discussed.
>>
>>67948056
>>It literally has Clark reading Plato's Republic

Screenshot the part in the movie and post it. Just to be sure.
>>
>>67943301
I don't get it. What is this picture trying to convey?
>>
>>67948056
does snyder wanting to adapt the foutainhead for seeing it as an example of the creative process prove he's an objectivist?
>>
>>67948140
I would say Raimi trilogy, Snyder's three films, Iron Man 1, and Winter Soldier are all really good and rewatchable
>>
>>67948215
You DCucks are so predictable :3c So easy to respond to bait
>>
>>67948222
In the years to come, when the era of capeshits is beyond us and a new fad has taken hold, people will speak Snyder's name with reverence. A man who tried and succeeded, yet was told he lost.
>>
>>67948265
Yep, I'm down with all of that. I have a soft spot for Thor 1 since I loved Thor as a kid, and Loki is the one Marvel villain that actually has some depth to him, but I know it's not a great movie.

Any thoughts of Nolan's movies?
>>
>>67948265
i'm with you on raimi just because of how much of his uhh.... fun style shows through
i guess fun in this case can be quantified through how his personal sense of humor is present in the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNYKFtlzZ14
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1910x853) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1910x853
>>67948238
when he's being bullied but doesn't defend himself
>>
>>67943301

Man of Steel was an okay movie but it had some stupid shit in there and ran a bit too long.

Still, it was way better than Superman Returns. Solid 6/10.

Haven't seen BvS yet but considering how bloated I felt Man of Steel was I can see justification in it's 30% rating on RT. Keep it simple, people.

It's why I really disliked Iron Man 2 but it at least kept some semblance of a core of shit going on and fucking goddamn SAM ROCKWELL which gives it auto points sending it out of 30% range.
>>
>>67948369
Thanks bro. I missed this part.
>>
>>67948340
Batman Begins is bad
Dark knight is good for acting
Rises is perfect for memes U
>>
plebs love it though
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/VisMet/best_movies_ive_seen_in_cinema_in_2016_/
>>
>>67947841

Thanks.
>>
>>67948265
>>67948365
full scene with parker smashing into the wall.
i take the smashing bit to be full raimi, representative of his love for physical humor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n42PunZ3Xno
>>
>>67948340
I never liked thor, but get it because i always liked Wonder Woman
>>
File: spidahkino.jpg (239 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
spidahkino.jpg
239 KB, 920x920
>>67948265
Personally I'd say Spiderman 2, The Winter Soldier and Days of Future Past.
>>
File: 1428996016586.png (218 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1428996016586.png
218 KB, 800x590
>>67947798
>tfw used to hate superman
>watch this movie
>"wait this is p cool"
>check the comics
>"wait he's amazing"
>watch the movie again
>looks even better

>>67948331
In truth many of the greatest artist of history never saw their work recognized in their lifetime, it's a common thing for them to be misinterpreted and misunderstood.
>>
>>67948199
I'm not but Snyder is
>>
>>67948455
>homme aracnade deux

Arachnid man deuce?
>>
>>67943301

How they shit could anyone not understand something this simple?

This movie is just garbage.
>>
>>67948255
No i wouldn't say it proves it, but I think it will be the only good Ayn Rand film
>>
>>67948369
I still don't think this effectively conveys your opinion of Kryptonian society as being Platonic.

Rather, I'd offer a counter-example, seeing it was Clark who was reading the book, and suggest that it was the philosopher-king that will be groomed to make an ideal society. After all, Plato did have the Allegory of the Cave and, just as he was said that he was supposed to show the way, Clark was supposed to show the way for fellow men and supermen. In that sense, he is the true philosopher-king.
>>
>>67948455
>The Winter Soldier and Days of Future Past.
You're a dumb pleb
>>
>>67948414

>Begins is bad

Begins flowed way better than Dark Knight. Dark Knight felt every bit of its runtime and then some. It only gets fellated as hard as it does is because of Heat Legend's last big role and pretty damn good grounded Joker.

Rises is meme-kino in pure form.
>>
>>67948455
I never can get into the movie before Days of Future Past and like to watch them in order. It's on my list
>>
>>67947459
Agreed, the nitpicking when it comes to this movie is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>67947275
see, this is what happens when you use intellingent artistic concepts on a trashy sub-genre.
How are people supposed to know what they are watching, and how to watch it?
that's the cause of all the 29%s, No-funs and Hacks.
>>
File: wintahkino.jpg (167 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
wintahkino.jpg
167 KB, 920x920
>>67948513
I don't speak frog.

I'm also poking fun at a certain meme.
>>
>>67948544
except he doesn't make an ideal society or strive to make one. He just wants to do the right thing
>>
>>67948570
wouldnt nofunallowedfags love this kino :^)
>>
>>67948544
>philosopher-king.
other anon here, i think that's going to play into how the justice league will be portrayed, people who take on what humanity can't
>>
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (37 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
37 KB, 700x393
>>67948555
Begins was better than the Dark knight, but it was literally only good because of Joker and the critics do only suck it's cock so hard because Ledger died
>mfw he was going to be in rises
>>
>>67947275
I will respond to this, but only if you tell me that you were serious and sincere when you made that post.
>>
>>67948560

The beginning can be pretty slow. If you make until the first appearance of the Winter Soldier you're good to go
>>
>>67948160
Thank you.
>>
Do people actually enjoy Marvel movies? I find them to be really dull, there's never any stakes, action feels weightless, direction is boring.

The majority of them are honestly some of the most boring blockbusters ever made, if I went to the cinema I really would not want to watch any of them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.