[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James May
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
His new programme just finished what did you think?
>>
>>67942740
I didn't know he had one. What was it about?
>>
File: p03phch3.jpg (30 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
p03phch3.jpg
30 KB, 480x270
>>67942764
He reassembled an electric guitar and an old style telephone

3 episodes half an hour each of him using a screwdriver and a soldering iron
>>
>>67942838
Manly. I'll watch it on i-player
>>
>>67942838
Sounds comfy
>>
>>67942838
That doesn't sound diverse or culturally enriching enough. Are there at least two indians and/or a homosexual tranny performing bongo culture dances?
>>
>>67942978
It is

>>67942994
No I'm afraid not
>>
A title would be nice, how else am I supposed to find it?
>>
>>67943861
James May: The Reassembler
>>
>>67942740
Great show, dead comfy, a bit pissed off we can't watch him do the full thing (including the 2 day telephone wiring)
>>
>>67942838
does the episode cover the licensing process to be in possession of that assault soldering iron?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-22-18-36.png (237 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-22-18-36.png
237 KB, 480x800
>A man. A shed. A dismantled lawnmower. James May’s final series for the BBC (for now) was about as bathetic as it got.
>bathetic
>>
>>67943997
dude being able to fix things and casual banter is so white and gross xD
>>
>>67943861
James MayThe Reassembler.

>Colt lawnmower
Interesting and entertaining. Highlights being the female/helicopter analogy and the centrifugal clutch.

>bakelite phone
Weakest of the three but certainly not a bad way to spend half an hour. Really want a splitting screwdriver now though.

>Stratocaster copy
Personal favourite. Laughed when he got the saddles wrong cos I've done that countless times myself.

>>67943965
I'm not sure I'd watch a single take of the entire thing but I'd definitely like there to be more in it. Especially with the making of components such as the aforementioned clutch and the pickups and controls in the guitar.
>>
I like James May but this looks pretty shit.
>>
>>67944269
either you're interested in building shit/maintenance or you're not
>>
>>67944374
Not even that. Just listen to May ramble about electronics and make jokes for 30 minutes.
>>
>>67942838

oh nice. I thought it was one episode a week or something.

It reminds me of seeing my dad put stuff together when I was a kid. I enjoyed it just because of the nostalgia.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.