[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If DC stops releasing movies because of the trolls,retarded critics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'll be done with super hero movies

This movie was legit superior to deadpool,all thors,antman,avengers

Days of the future past and captain america movies are good but still, this shit was so fucking good. I never felt like watching a superhero movie for a second time. I usually watch it in the theater with friends and as soon as we walk out,we literally forget about the movie.

BvS is different. Dc is doing good stuff. I want my justice league movies. my flash and my aquaman. Fuck other super hero marvel bs

I seriously hope they ignore the retards and keep making good movies.

Tbh, all super hero crap is the same except for day of future past and cap america,they felt different.

All those people loving deadpool and avengers will get sick of it really soon, 90% of marvel movies have really shitty plots,you easily forget about them,unless it's in an unique world like GOG. The only one i'm looking foward to is Black Panther, it'll be way more interesting than their boring thor,etc shit.
>>
>>67938782

Boo hoo.
>>
I'm still genuinely pissed that they didnt include green lantern in this lineup, he was way more important than aqua man
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 604x311
>>
they made more money with this movie than most Marvel movies, why would they stop making movies?
>>
>>67939456
After how the Green Lantern movie turned out, they will never touch GL ever again.
>>
>>67938782

>Hollywood takes a genre and beats that dead horse until it stops producing shekels
>moves onto another horse

Your opinions are completely inconsequential to them. The money you spend is everything.
>>
>>67939540

Unfortunately the (individual) consumer has no power so even his shekels are worthless to them. He's fucked either way.
>>
>>67939530

They won't bring back Hal Jordan, but I can see John Stewart. If only to fill a diversity quota.
>>
>>67938782
Men in fucking tights.
>>
>>67939505
because none of those marvel movies had the budget of BvS
>>
>>67939675
>They won't bring back Hal Jordan, but I can see John Stewart. If only to fill a diversity quota.

They already have Cyborg, quota filled, it will be Hal because everyone loves him, no one remembers or cares about Justice League anymore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.