[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch season 1? I just want to see The Punisher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: download (9).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Should I watch season 1?

I just want to see The Punisher.
Will I miss out?
>>
Yes. Season 1 was excellent. S2 has some parts that really are better appreciated after watching the first one.
>>
>>67937852

Foggy's an asshole, Karen cries alot, Matt puts people into comas instead of outright killing them now.

You're caught up.
>>
>>67937852
yea you can't miss the hallway fight

any scene with foggy or karen feel free to scrub forward

stick around for night nurse, because she's qt
>>
>>67937911
How badly does he fuck em up? I'll give season 1 a watch if he is that extreme.
>>
>>67937852

there's 1 hallway fight worth watching, that's it, it's boring as fuck

you might be able to muddle through 4-5 episodes, then it's abysmally bad, just like season 2
>>
>>67937983

A guy takes a microwave to the face in Season 1
>>
Punisher better get his own series, I love Punisher so much...
>>
no just watch the first 4 episodes of s2
>>
>>67938060
Damn that's awesome.

Was microwave on when he did it ? Get that extra zap.
>>
>>67937983
hes pretty rough overall, s1 and s2
>>
>>67937911
Karen always seems like she's on the verge of tears in both seasons. Like she can't even yell when she's angry, she just acts like she's fighting back tears of rage.
>>
>>67938211
any time you see a movie or tv show with a character like that, they were forced in by a producer or some asshole
>>
>>67938145

Nah but he crumples real good.
>>
you'll miss out on based Kingpin
>>
>>67938325
Better with zap tho ,get two fer one.
>>
>>67937852
fisk is reason enough to watch s1
>>
>>67939803
Does he wear the white suit like in spiderman 90's series?
>>
>>67939803
don't forget based wesley, one of the most loyal right-hand mans ever
>>
What war is this punisher a veteran of? Iraq?
>>
>>67940227
multiple tours in iraq & afghanistan. they also mentioned pakistan, because he was special forces
>>
>>67940168

at the end he does. hee hee
>>
>>67937852

just skip it, its not that good

season 2 is when it starts feeling like a show
>>
Season 1 is amazing while season 2 has a lot of bullshit and some good punisher parts.
Just start at season 1 and stop after the first 4 episodes in season 2. Everything after that is just ninja shit.
>>
episode 2 of season 1 is incredible. could almost stand on its own as a very well made short film
>>
>>67940277
Is he really musclefat?
>>
>>67940562

D'onofrio's great, he's taller than Cox and while not as cartoonishly huge as his comic/cartoon counterpart he still has an overwhelming presence, even moreso when he gets violent.

One thing you'll notice is he is less smug and more controlled than he's shown in the comics, which actually makes him all the more scary.
>>
Season 1 was great, mostly because of kingpins performance. In season 2 you see an asian elektra and loads of lame ninjas and magic stuff. Punishers scenes were pretty grea tho.
>>
Punisher makes season 2 worth it.
>dem stabs in the diner
>>
>MUH CITY
>Foggy is annoying
>Karen is crying
>Thank you, Wesley

repeat for 12 hours
>>
>>67937852
Just watch all the Punisher scenes. S1 was decent tho.
>>
>>67937852
its a great show. Best superhero show. (green arrow and the others are simplistic, cliché and mundane, for dumb kids). Its worth watching season 1.
>>
>>67937852
its like what Nolan did with Batman: making it more realistic and gritty.
>>
>>67937852
S1 is just damn good television, so if you enjoy that, don't skip. S2 isn't as tight, plot or writing-wise, but still entertaining. And The Punisher is excellent.
>>
>>67937911
You shut your mouth, Foggy is great. Literally his main problem is that Matt keeps saying "I want to keep both parts of me," and then proceeds to say "Good job Foggy, glad you been doing all my day to day work for me!"

Matt has lied to Foggy, and broken all of these promises and somehow Foggy hasn't told him to go fuck himself.

But you're right on Karen. Matt literally tells her that he is lying to her, and she gets mad when she keeps dating him and gets lied to.
>>
>>67937852

Yeah, you pretty much have to. Everything's out of context if you don't. Especially Fisk. Besides that, it was the slightly better season overall anyway.
>>
Did Rosario Dawson come back?
>>
>>67941683

Yeah
>>
>>67941456
Know where I can find those?
>>
>>67942054
Netflix :^)
>>
>>67943061
Don't have Netflix...

Fuck my life
>>
>>67943125

How does that work? It's $9 a month and there's a 30-day trial. You could have it right now.
>>
>>67943300
Just never got it idk
>>
>>67940226
and ben
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.