[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman fags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x488
http://www.dorkly.com/post/77697/zack-snyder-batman-v-superman
>>
>>67937388

All of those points are just comic fanboy faggotry
>>
>>67937388
>I feel like [Spielberg is] right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they're Batman and Superman," Snyder said while promoting Doritos' final Super Bowl filmmaking contest. "They're not just, like, the flavor of the week Ant-Man -- not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?

>implying Snyder isn't right
>>
>>67937445
Nope
>>
Dumb article for dummys
>>
Top kek
>>
which one of you mongs wrote this shiposting/trolling article?
>>
>>67937388

>page 1 of 4

MAN FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT
>>
Watching Guardians of Galaxy

Who are these characters? too many introduced! can't follow

His mother is dying...HERE SON HAVE DADROCK LMAO

a raccoon knows who jackson pollock is

TOO MANY CHARACTERS WHATS GOING ON

What exactly is the bad guys plan? I couldn't follow

Who is this giant purple guy floating in space??

One point they are in space jail? Then a space flea market in a giant head?? IT JUMPS AROUND TOO MUCH

DANCE OFF!??!! WTF

music is terrible

sometimes someone is talking and the scene cuts to another person?? NICE EDITING WHATS GOING ON!!!!

Was his dead mom a dream? A DREAM?!?! OR A GHOST WHAT THE HELL

who is that talking duck??? I DONT GET IT

They were kind of scum bags but then became heroes?!WHY NICE MOTIVATION

Repeats the same "aliens don't get human jokes" joke

DUDE A DANCING TREE LMAO

Nice quips

why would the cassette still work if he listened to it all those times over the years?? IT SHOULD BE WORN OUT!!!!!

Why is stan lee in space?? WAY TO DROP THE BALL AND NOT EXPLAIN THAT
>>
>>67938398
If I tell you our mothers have the same name will you stop fighting
>>
>a dizzying 69 percent plunge that followed its March-record $166.1 million domestic opening ($422.5 million worldwide) means Batman is not a clear win.

>Some competitors say the film may turn a profit but hardly will be the money gusher studios hope for when they pour massive resources into making a giant tentpole with a big star — with a budget in this case said to be in excess of $300 million, and Ben Affleck. "The biggest problem," says the head of a rival studio, "is that it is not turning [DC] into Marvel. The audience has communicated, as have the critics." One agent notes BvS likely won't get to $1 billion despite launching the universe with "two of the most iconic characters in history." Pointing out that Jurassic World pulled in $1.67 billion globally, he continues, "you can't tell me Batman v. Superman is so much less valuable."

fucking ouch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.