[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get the other seasons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: hannibal-banner-s2[1].jpg (56 KB, 656x312) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-banner-s2[1].jpg
56 KB, 656x312
Will we ever get the other seasons?
>>
I doubt it
>>
>>67930534
Don't kill my dreams.

Why does all the best shit get cancelled?
>>
>tfw we thought bowie was going to be in the show as hannibals uncle
>tfw show is canceled
>tfw bowie is kill
>>
>>67930787
that would have been incredible, fuck
>>
>>67930489
should of ended after season 2 season 3 was boring as fuck
>>
>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people
>>
>>67930843
>should of
Fuck you.
>>
>>67930843
>should of

end yourself
>>
>>67930843
You shut your fucking whore mouth. I bet you didn't even watch the second half.
>>
>>67930884
>implying anyone would ever out a cook as good as Hannibal to the police
>>
>>67930884
Why would you copy what some else has already said? Everyone has already seen this anon.
>>
I wanted more when it ended, but now I'm fine with it being over. I think Fuller wouldn't know what to do and it was already starting to show in S3, even though I think it was just as good as S2.
>>
>>67930967
He had a six season plan worked out, season 4 was going to be silence of the lambs. He knew where he was going.
>>
>>67930944
Well my mother always said that you should try new things...
>>
>>67930884

Every character in the show is creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist you fuckwit. Fuller's last show was literally a live action fairy tale, why would you try to bring "snarky" willfully obtuse real world logic to a show that obviously has no intention of even remotely taking place in the real world?

Oh right, the autism.
>>
>>67931099
I know that, but I doubt it would've been good.
>>
>>67931198
> Season 1 was great
> Season 2 was fucking amazing
> Season 3 was fucking amazing
> Get's cancelled
> "Season 4 was going to be shit anyway"

How did you decide that?
>>
>>67930489

3 seasons already is a record for any Bryan Fuller show
>>
>>67930489

Fuller and the cast love the show and each other and the fan support so they all say, "Maybe... some day..." but the reality is no way.

Fuller has American Gods and Star Trek happening. Trek could last a decade if it works out well (highly unlikely as that is). Mads is in the MCU and Star Wars U now and probably signed multi-picture deals with both that will also get him the kind of exposure that will keep him busy enough to saty away from tv forever. Will is on some Hulu show that will probably fail but he'll probably get more tv work. Laurence Fishburne is Laurence Fishburne
>>
>>67930843
I have to agree.

This was easily my favorite show on TV during seasons 1 and 2. Mads and Hugh were perfect...Michael Pitt...Eddie Izzard...so fucking great.

I watched season 3 and sat there each minute wondering what the fuck happened.
>>
>>67931267

By being too pleb to enjoy S3.

>It's too boring!
>Nothing's happening!
>This is so slow!

All shit you would read on this board during S3.
>>
>>67931267
none of his previous shows lasted that long.

many s3 episodes were a mess because they had to glue together his original characters and story arcs with those from the novels.
>>
>>67931328
I know. He keeps making great shows and nobody fucking watches them. I feel bad for him.
>>
>>67931381
>many s3 episodes were a mess
Such as?
>>
>>67931358
I kind of understand the people who feel that the Italy bit may have lasted a bit long (I think it totally worked but whatever) but anyone who says that shit about the second half of season 3 is just retarded.
>>
>>67931406
That's bullshit and you know it anon. Name 3 episodes that felt like that.
>>
>>67931475
i meant >>67931381
>>
>>67931406
the one in hannibal's mansion and every scene with Pazzi, and Alana and Frederick until episode 6. it wasn't actually "many", but those things dragged down the entire first half.
>>
>>67931570
Oh, so you just have shit taste, okay.
>>
>>67931406
>slow motion
>incoherent story
>eps full of "visionary" shit, basically long music videos
>>
so Chilton is immortal right?
>>
>>67931829
Maybe try watching one of the netflix superhero shows instead.
>>
>>67931829
>incoherent story
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
File: NPN-46660371_p5_master1200.jpg (111 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
NPN-46660371_p5_master1200.jpg
111 KB, 800x537
>>67930489

>tfw Fuller approached Lee Pace as a potential Buffalo Bill
>Lee said hed love to do it

P-please, NBC
Brian gave you a rare gift, and you didnt want it... ;__;
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.