[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe what's happening in this picture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Describe what's happening in this picture.
>>
>>67928758
They're trying to do a table read but Adam Driver forgot his fucking script again.
>>
>>67928758
The cast of Star Wars: TFA sitting around, discussing stuff and George Lucas hiding in a R2D2 suit, secretely listening to them while sobbing.
>>
Wait...why is Mark Hamill at the table read when he doesn't have any lines?
>>
>>67928936
Maybe he had a bigger role originally.
>>
The death of our childhoods. Fuck Ford and the rest for signing onto this shit.
>>
>>67928936
He read the narration/description. They released this image before shooting started so they wanted to hide the stuff about Luke.
>>
>>67929014
>The death of our childhoods
>implying the shitty prequels didn't already murder our childhood and take a liquid diarrhea shit down it's neck
>>
>>67929090
>his childhood was in the 70s
lol shouldn't you be listening to the radio or some shit grandpa?
>>
its one of those pictures they take for PR

they're not actually doing anything

in 2049 or something buzzfeed will post this picture and act like it is a profound picture and not a pr stunt
>>
>>67929123
nah the prequels murdered my childhood when I was young because I went into the theatre expecting some top class kino
Even the younger version of myself could see it was utter dogshit Apart from Jar Jar I actually quite liked his addition to the films
>>
>>67929090

there are a growing number of people on /tv/ who grew up with the prequels. kids still loved that shit because of the marketing blitz.

mr plinkett was right and in 5 years empire strikes back will be considered the most boringest of the movies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.