[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>canceling good shows >lying about said cancelation When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: Cn.png (377 KB, 720x626) Image search: [Google]
Cn.png
377 KB, 720x626
>canceling good shows
>lying about said cancelation

When did Cartoon Network get so crappy?
>>
>>67923590
>actually watching this garbage
>>
>>67923590

Cartoon Network has been shit for at least a decade
>>
>>67923590
Thank fucking god, the show encourages children to trust old creepy strangers who live in RVs.
>>
>>67923590
>good shows

UG is garbage.
>>
>>67923692
>>67923619

Hot opinion
>>
Which is worse
>actual children use this board
or
>adults are watching children's cartoons

I think they might be equally horrifying.
>>
good fucking riddance. I saw one episode of this show and it was the one where Andrew WK shows up to host a party. what the hell man
>>
>GOOD MORNING
>GOOD MORNING
>HURRR DURRR GOOODDDD MORRRRRNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

are you fucking serious? that's worst the worst fucking show I've ever seen
>>
Only decent show is Regular show I like Steven Universe for the animation but the tumblr pandering is garbage.
>>
>good shows
You'd have to be a fucking lobotomy patient to enjoy this tripe.
>>
>cartoon network
>>>/co/
>>
Manchildren get the fuck off /tv/

>>>/co/
>>
there is not enough weed in the world to make uncle grandpa watchable

>a show that tells children its totes fine to go check on the weird guy parked in the parking lot at the public beach

good way to get your butthole touched
>>
>>67923821
I fall into the second only because I wake up and Disney Channel is still on. I like watching the cute girls when I fall asleep.
>>
>>67923590
I like Clarence, pretty funny and it's what I think people on 4chan acted like in elementary and middle school

Why can't CN or Nick ever have a steady stream of new episodes for any show like regular stations?
>>
>>67923821
>adults are watching children's cartoons

Many cartoons have jokes for adults.

There is a reason Sesame Street has celebrities and parodies shows, so parents aren't bored.
>>
>>67923590
>>canceling good shows
>uncle grandpa
>good show
this shit is pure garbage
>>
>>67923590
how do i get that rare pepe in the background
>>
>>67923983
*DEEP VOICE*

That's Mr. Gus
>>
>>67923821
i am 24 and i had a DVD collection when i was 13. also my 13 years version had a better taste of films than half of /tv/. do you think capeshit lover manchildrens have any taste in film?
>>
>>67923590
>Uncle Grandpa
>good
Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>67923590
Literally the worst show CN has had in years.
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 900x877
>>67923590
>still watching cartoons
>>
isnt cartoon network notorious for this though? they dont outright cancel things, they just stop ordering more of it and you're supposed to take the hint. im surprised UG is still on though.
>>
>>67924064
Problems Solvers says hi

Destroy Build Destroy says hi

Dude, What Would Happen says hi

Incredible Crew says hi
>>
Uncle grandpa was retarded stoner-tier comedy supposedly directed towards children but the only people I knew who watch it said "dude that pizza has sunglasses lmao"

Also, CN went to shit probably sometime from when they started lolwat shows like adventure time, clarence, steven universe, and other "what the hell" kind of cartoons to around the time they shit canned toonami.

Either that or they JUST decided adult swim audience pays attention even in the day time, because why wouldnt 20-something potheads watch CN even in the middle of the day?
>>
>>67923968
>cartoons have shitty jokes so parents aren't completely bored out of their minds when they watch with their kids
>this means it's acceptable for an adult with no children to watch it by himself

The "jokes for adults" meme is just an attempt to justify autism.
>>
clarence, adventure time, steven universe, we bare bears, and (50% of the time)regular show
are all pretty good. They have been amazingly consistent in how good they are too.

and then there is PPG, TTG, which are consistently awful.
>>
>>67924193
He says posting on a Latvian gardening hobby BBS
>>
>>67924172
I have literally never heard of any of these.
>>
File: 1457210354233.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1457210354233.png
7 KB, 205x246
Reminds me of when WB cancelled Angel

>>67923905
>>67923898

shut the FUCK up niggers
>>
>>67924236
Look them up

Andrew WK hosted Destroy Build Destroy
>>
>>67923590
God that show sucks dick
>>
When they cancelled Aqua teen
>>
>>67924292
12oz Mouse says hi
>>
Regular Show is decent and Steven Universe is great if you ignore the fandom, but no other current cartoons are worth watching on any channel
>>
>>67924366
It can never repair the hole in my heart of not seeing Carl anymore, and Stone Cold Lock isn't the same for a yuropoor
>>
>>67923590
UG is tryhard shit of the lowest quality. Literally cringe worthy. I would rather see SJWeven Universe.
>>
>>67924236
That was from CN's live action phase, back when they were trying to imitate Disney and Nickelodeon teen shows. It did not go over well. Because for some reason people who watch CARTOON network expected cartoons to be on the channel, and were not thrilled by shitty live action garbage.
>>
File: Pizza steve moonman.png (132 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Pizza steve moonman.png
132 KB, 800x450
UG is red pilled, moon man even makes an appearance and yes: they do refer to him by name
>>
>>67924555
Headcanon
>>
>>67924172
I said in years, not of all time.
>>
>>67924020
Capeshit is on par with imdb-core.
>>
>>67924174
>sometime from when they started lolwat shows like adventure time, clarence, steven universe, and other "what the hell" kind of cartoons
Early Adventure Time is the only one of those that even remotely fits that description.
>>
I watch a lot of cartoons with my nephew. I'm glad this shitshow is getting cancelled though. The bad thing is they have more time to fill with Teen Titans Go.
>>
>>67923590
Uncle Grandpa is a terrible show. Only children find it's randomness funny.
>>
File: 1433658388081.png (349 KB, 577x465) Image search: [Google]
1433658388081.png
349 KB, 577x465
>>67923590
>Uncle Grandpa
>good
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.