[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>win two oscars >completely fall off the radar What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: aids.jpg (128 KB, 634x1066) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
128 KB, 634x1066
>win two oscars
>completely fall off the radar

What went wrong?
>>
>>67920586
Caitlyn Jenner won 2 oscars?
Is there anything she can't do?
>>
>>67920586

>be ugly AF

>win two pity oscars

>nobody actually wants to hire you
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
She got sick of pretending to not be ugly
>>
>>67920640
She is not ugly. Not beautiful, bet Def not ugly. Karate Kid: Boobs Edition was bonetastic.
>>
>>67921051
shes scary ugly
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>67920586
FUCKING MANFACED BITCH!
>>
>>67921180
you say that likes its a problem
>>
Too much exposure too fast.

Then she starred in shitty romantic comedies then her career fully died when she starred in that Amelia Earthart bomb
>>
Hilary swank is a hot person
>>
>>67920586
i actually find her hot
>>
>>67920586
You forgot to mention:
>became a man
>>
>>67920586
Insider here, shouldnt really drop this info but look carefully at previous oscar winners

Once you get oscars you have do the whole Hollywood initiation and make a few shitty films that ridicule yourself or seen to be comedic/fun, its all part if the game

I'll give you one example for starters Ben Kingsley...
>>
>>67922814
I like trannies too.
>>
>>67920586
literally who?
>>
>>67922842

why?
>>
>>67922842
Just to add if you dont accept certain offers too you kinda get blacklisted, hence why Nicholas Cage is making Steven Segal straight to video movies now
>>
Exposure, bad rep, her competition in her second win was seen as more deserving, bad career choices. She was actually getting some good buzz from The Homesman and got a random SAG nod for Conviction tho
>>
>>67922143
I literally had never herd of "amelia" and assumed it was from the 90's so I looked it up and was surprised to see it was made in 09. Very shocking.

But what romantic comedies are you talking about? She's been in dramas. It's not like she had a long string of them.
>>
>>67922842
>Ben Kingsley
Why do they have to do comedies? And what is the Hollywood initiation?
>>
>>67921051
Respect the game, Jim.
>>
>>67922842
and what about Daniel Day Lewis?
>>
>>67922895
>if you dont accept certain offers
like and such as?
>>
she didn't stay looking like his
>>
>>67922842

He means she didn't suck the jew cock you dumb fuckers
>>
>>67923174
>But what romantic comedies are you talking about
New Years Eve and PS I Love You.
>>
>>67922842
bullshit, they either have a bad agent or think they're above making standard movies

she belongs with other failures like Cuba Gooding Jr and Natalie Portman
>>
>>67920586
>>win two oscars
The women's category is a joke though pretty much any female lead will be nominated.
>>
>>67924573
Yes. Nobody cares about winning Oscars anymore.
>>
>>67923359
>wins Oscar for best performance
>quits acting
>>
>>67922842

English actors like Kingsley take work just to keep busy. It's a job, after all. They can't all be great, but if you're not working, what are you doing?
>>
She was in the best western of the last 2 years, the Homesman with Tommy Lee Jones.

>her character was essentially a female /r9k/ in the old west
>>
>>67926978
>the best western of the last two years
That's not much of a compliment, but I totally agree.
>>
She stopped taking her estregen pills and her ass hair grew back... DROPPED
>>
Having an Oscar doesn't mean shit nowadays. I laugh whenever someone defends an actor/actress by saying "well, he/she has this many oscars or nominations". Having an Oscar is as useless as having an mtv movie award.
>>
>>67920640
Actually the first oscar was about promoting the tranny agenda since she played a female pretending to be male.
The second was in a Clint Eastwood movie tho so it wasn't that bad.
>>
I always get her and Jennifer Garner mixed up
>>
>>67927036
Yeah I'm gonna need pics

>>67927377
Garners like the slightly more attractive version of her
>>
>>67923499
If you've got such a mannish face you definitely need some other compensating factor. For a while her body was it, now she's just as normal as the rest of us how are we supposed to idolize her?
>>
File: 1458707910969.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458707910969.png
394 KB, 600x800
>>67926526
Right that's why he won 3 leading man oscars before quiting. Negro plz think before you post.
>>
The "Oscars for girls" have been devalued for decades.

>literal children have won for best supporting actress
>>
File: ameliabombs.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ameliabombs.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw this was supposed to be her third Oscar
>>
Boys Don't Cry was one of the most overrated shitfests I've ever had to watch.
Million Dollar Baby was good though.
>>
>>67920612
I was gonna say she's looked like Jenner.
>>
Does she have any movies where she shows hairy pits and pussy?
>>
The Homesman was alright. Definietely worth a watch m8s
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.