[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about to watch this film for the first time what should i expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: salo.png (577 KB, 500x756) Image search: [Google]
salo.png
577 KB, 500x756
about to watch this film for the first time
what should i expect?

i will be high as fuck
>>
>>67919770
Don't bother, it's edgy shit

Accatone and Il Vangelo are better Pasolini flicks
>>
>>67919770
The most disturbing part is at in the third chapter at the end (circle of blood). The dialogue is also equally as disturbing, such as the stories that are being told by old prostitutes. Worth the watch
>>
>>67919851
You're forgetting hes high af
>>
>>67919770
A rip roaring shit on your soul.
>>
The part where they sing the army choral song fucks me up every time.
>>
>>67919978
in what way does it fuck you up?
>>
>>67919770
its good for a 1 time watch

not all that good though, just the edgy fantasies of a big time homo
>>
the ultimate edgelord movie
>>
>>67919770
It's just like eating soft warm salo.
>>
forgettable and boring. read the book if you actually want to masturbate. i mean read the book if you actually want quality.
>>
>>67919957
>thinks being high somehow alters shit movies

Are you 12?
>>
>watching this while intoxicated
why?
>>
>>67920182
i hear the book is just edgelord shit too, but made hundreds of years earlier.
not at all a sadist though almost complete opposite actually
i mainly want to watch for cinematography than the story, so book probably isn't the best choice

>>67920297
because i have the ability to and if it's as fucked up as i hear it is, it might help me not remember it the next day
>>
>>67920322
>ability to
meant to say resources
>>
File: Channing.jpg (89 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
89 KB, 620x400
>>67920195
You've never been high as fuck, have you?

>confirmed for never having been high as fuck
>>
>>67920013
I don't really know how to explain it. Just the whole dinner scene where there's people eating and naked slaves everywhere and a guy getting fucked by a slave then they suddenly all break out into song. It's so surreal I can't wrap my head around what's happening.
>>
the part where the woman eats food with nails in it is the only part that is way too fucked up for me
that's imagery that has fucked me up since i read slaughterhouse five except in a book you don't actually hear the screams
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.