[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turn on TV expecting new episode of flash >Rerun >Look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: UYTxg0GV.png (173 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
UYTxg0GV.png
173 KB, 400x400
>Turn on TV expecting new episode of flash
>Rerun
>Look on google
>Hiatus AGAIN 2 episodes after last LONG hiatus
>No new episodes till the 19th

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. How can they POSSIBLY need another hiatus after taking a month or two off. BACK TO BACK HIATUS HURRDURR.

Yes I am FUCKING MAD.
>>
u mad
>>
>>67917981
New episode looks pure Hype though.

Seriel killer Hunter Zoloman
>>
there were two episodes last week
>>
Why do American shows do this all the time? Any one know?
>>
>>67917981
Why do you care so strongly about capeshit? It's all garbage and you know it.
>>
>>67917981
yeah, having autism sucks.
>>
>>67917981
I can't watch this show. It's too unrealistic. I downloaded the entire first season, watched the first episode and it seemed pretty good. Then I turned on the second episode and I saw Flash get beaten the fuck up by some random goons when he should literally be a god since he has one of the most powerful abilities on the capeshit scene. I deleted the entire season after that.
>>
>>67917981
They're trying to get people to watch their other DC shows, if I had to guess.
>>
>>67917981
It's the CW, get used to it. iZombie had like 3 hiatus back-to-back.
>>
>>67918112
this 2bh
>>
>>67918031
Different people, different tastes I guess.

>>67918035
Don't deflect bro, it's okay that you're autistic, but just because you are doesn't mean everyone else is.

>>67918112
Wouldn't it be kinda boring if he were just able to win all the time without having to overcome anything? Two episodes in he probably isn't used to his powers, gets overconfident going into a fight, and doesn't fight smart. But like I said before, different people different tastes.
>>
>>67917981
iZomb's on though
>>67918019
Saving episodes for sweeps period, where ratings are more important because that period helps set ad rates
>>
>>67918146
I could agree with that, if it weren't for the fact that arrow followed the exact same hiatus pattern/dates.

Legends of tomorrow is shit.
>>
>>67917981
watching the flash was your first mistake
>>
>>67918231
Not a fan of iZomb.
>>
>>67918222
>Wouldn't it be kinda boring if he were just able to win all the time without having to overcome anything?
it would be but that's his deal unfortunately
it's like if superman or the hulk got btfo by some random people

flash is one of the most powerful heroes out there
>>
>>67918302
I agree, but like I said two episodes in he obviously isn't used to his powers, or anywhere near as strong as he is once he masters said powers.
>>
>>67918302
>What is a superheroes orgin story
>>
Remember kids, drugs are bad. Especially speed.
>>
I honestly don't know why I like this so much. The entire premise basically boils down to "protagonist has to run faster"
>>
>>67918380
>>67918355
but in the first episode he's already learned how to use his speed and shit, we see him zapping around the city saving people without them even seeing him

at this point he's already basically one punch man, he's so fast his punches are like nukes
how the fuck did he get blown the fuck out by 5 goons?
>>
>>67918452
The speed force likes a fair fight
>>
>>67918452
happens in the comics too, power level always varies based on who he is fighting so as to continue the premise of him having to actually try against villains

it's just part of capeshit as a whole, everyones powerlevel always varies depending on the story, hell in one justice league story deathstroke manages to disable most of the league (including the flash) in a face to face fight, but in any solo story, deathstroke would be hard pressed to 1v1 most league members
>>
>>67918452
Barry uses a lot more energy than a normal person and doesnt know that till like episode 3 or late in this episode

I wanna see you go into an easy fight with not eating or sleeping for a week and see how well you do.
>>
>>67918452
Overconfidence, plot, if I remember correctly at this point he doesn't know how to punch effectively and is taught how to properly fight in a little bit. (I could be remembering wrong, though)

Like I said, it wouldn't be very entertaining if he just won all the time without things to overcome; and again, to each his own.
>>
Imagine all the money you could make by selling Velocity-9. You could make enough money to research a Velocity-10 that doesn't turn you crazy. But any billionaire would gladly fork over millions to be The Flash for a day. And this is something they can mix together while under pressure with materials on hand in the lab. Imagine mass production. Mexican cartels making that shit, a new Cartel boss emerging calling himself Speedy Gonzales that dashes across the border in a flash
>>
>>67918677

Why the fuck would I want to make everyone into The Flash?

save that shit for yourself nigga
>>
>>67918722
Never do your own product
>>
>>67918677
>Lets give people a drug to be a better theif
>Sell it for millions so they can go to a bank and steal more millions to buy more
>>
>>67918747
kek, true

but you're still turning everyone into a super hero

that's how you end the world
>>
>>67918826
Me selling a chemical compound isn't illegal, unless that compound is specifically outlawed. What people do with that compound isn't my business.
>>67918831
Does being an arms dealer ruin the world, or does it just make you very rich? Weaponizing metas is already inevitable at this point. Now that people know metas can be made, every big country will have a secret program of their own to recreate it. Especially non-American countries jealous that the meta event happened in America.
>>
>>67919015
>thinks you can sell a gun without a license just because you arent doing the illegal acts

If you did not register V9 as a product to be taxed, then yes it would illegal and no self respecting government would allow you to sell something with such dangerous potential for crime to the public.
>>
>>67917981
Hiatus's are the reason TV shows die, I'm still mad about both Caprica and Stargate Universe being cancelled.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.