[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a good scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: quic.jpg (146 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
quic.jpg
146 KB, 600x300
Was this a good scene?
>>
If he's this fast, how could there have been any sort of conflict if he could just fix everything?
>>
i hate the design of that character and the actor's smug face makes me spill my beans
>>
>>67917044
This scene was amazing, best part o the film.
The problem is that they didn't let him stay because he would solve most of the problems, what is really horrible writting.
>>
cookie monster
>>
Why does he put his headphones in if he's running so fast? So he can hear about half a second of music?
>>
>>67917044
It was cool, but if he's that fast he's essentially broken.
I don't know how they are going to balance him out in Apocalypse.
>>
>>67917091
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
>>
>>67917188
... This is a good point... Maybe he has a duplicate playlist called "speedy songs" that play 50x faster.
>>
>>67917235
By putting him agains't a character that's even more broken? Apocalypse is OP m8.
>>
>>67917447
They'll have to lower his power level so that JLaw can beat him tho.
>>
IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE
THE FIRST THING THAT I'D LIKE TO DOOOOO
IS TO SAVE EVERY DAY TIL ETERNITY PASSES AWAY
JUST TO SPEND THEM WITH YOU
>>
>>67917466
He is up agains't Apocalypse, why would JLaw beat him? I mean, they can't be that stupid, all he needs to go is speed up and punch her one time in the middle of the chest with all his strenght and she her organs would explode.
>>
>>67917466

Every fuckin' X-Men thread there's something like this about Lawrence.
>>
>>67917658
Because she's the main character of neo-Xmen
>>
>>67917658
>>67917676
I think the poster meant for JLaw to beat Apocalypse, so they have to weaken him so its possible.
>>
>>67917044
Set my jims a rustlin'
>>
>>67917188
He listens to grindcore
>>
>>67917716
Holly shit i feel like a complete idiot for not getting it.
Please, forgive me >>67917676 senpai.
>>
>>67917091
This is why I hate all speedster characters. That scene was pretty amazing though.
>>
File: quicksilver-8d5d6.gif (2 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
quicksilver-8d5d6.gif
2 MB, 600x336
Will the new movie top the scene from DoFP?
>>
File: feels good man.webm (433 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.webm
433 KB, 1000x563
Kek, according to the Marvel wiki his only weakness is getting sad.

>Pietro, along with his sisters, appears to have inherited his father's propensity for mental illness and depression. Pietro has undergone mental breakdowns, episodes of mental illness, and severe depression.
>>
>>67917968
Looking at that gif, I doubt it. What made that scene in DoFP great was the way he interacted with his surroundings and how a lot of it was done with practical effects and then touched up with editing and CGI.

That's just crappy green screen work.
>>
Its was true Kino
>>
>>67917968
>rush shirt
pottery... pure pottery
>>
>>67917984
>he gets sad sometimes

What a fucking crippling disability
>>
This scene is the only reason why I watched the movie because I saw it in a trailer. The whole movie fucking SUCKED but I thought about Quicksilver for DAYS.
>>
>>67918103
>and how a lot of it was done with practical effects

Hahahahahha

You and your revered practical effects, but to say its what makes a scene.
Especially when this one in particular barely had any practical effects.
>>
>>67919150
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>67917188
The German walkman is attached to him and so are the headphones, so is just physics
>>
>>67917044
One of the only ones in the film.
>>
>>67917091
It's why they had him leave, even they realized it would have been BS to keep him around
>>
>>67918103
How to spot a pleb
>not liking the wizard of space and time
>>
>>67917664
People really hate her.
>>
>>67917235
Oh it's super easy with Apocalypse. Quicksilver is dogshit against characters with any level of invulnerability. IE: Colossus or Juggernaut.

Apocalypse is sufficiently invulnerable that Quicksilver is no threat to him at all.

Quicksilver is also vulnerable to anyone who can lift him off the ground. Jean Gray and Magneto might fall into this category. This has limited effectiveness, but it's one way to beat him. Lift him off the ground and have cyclops shoot him or something when he can't dodge.
>>
>>67917968
https://youtu.be/JgffRW1fKDk?list=LLxxIaHBmX4TYF6RtjmWhExQ
>>
>>67918931
It is you shitlord
>>
File: smugcatbest.png (17 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smugcatbest.png
17 KB, 800x800
tfw you will never get to fuck quicksilver

he will cum prematurely, and I'll quip, "i guess that's why they call you quicksilver"
>>
>>67919676
Break it down for me.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.