[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything good on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Anything good on this?
>>
>>67912614
The Sopranos, John Adams, Deadwood, pretty much every completed HBO series. Hannibal. The Americans. Batman: the Animated Series.

There's a decent amount of good stuff, justifiable if you don't have an HBO subscription for sure.
>>
nothing you can't with torrents
>>
>>67912666
Seen all that except Hannibal.
Americans doesn't interest me. Batman the animated series is the 90's one that was dark and minimalist with the GOAT intro right
>>
>>67912729
Yes, that's the one. Batman: TAS is incredible.

Hannibal is also great, watching it now. I haven't looked much deeper into it because I've got three seasons of Hannibal to get through first.
>>
You can watch loads of Jess Franco and Jean Rollin movies. They've actually got tons of cool sleazy old movies.
>>
>>67912614
I'm watching the chappelle show s01 - s03 shits comfy as fuck

Batman tas and man of steel are pretty great
>>
>>67912666
UK Amazon doesn't get any HBO. Feels bad.
>>
>>67912614
Thief
>>
If you liked The Wire, I highly recommend Bosch.

It's got the guy that played Marlo as the main cop's partner, and the guy that played Daniels playing basically the exact same character.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 350x233
>>67912614
The Big Lewbowski
>>
Has Justified complete series. Great show. And like someone else said Hannibal 2 seasons. Plus free 2 day shipping on most Amazon shit. For the price I believe it's worth it.
>>
File: 8ROMqRppgtk.jpg (14 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
8ROMqRppgtk.jpg
14 KB, 720x404
>>67912614
Banshee
>>
>>67912614
basically vikings is the only good thng on this shit app. They barely have any Hershlag movies either.
>>
>>67912614
Generation kill is wildly entertaining
the complete opposite of Band Of Brothers
>>
>>67912614
slightly better movie selection compared to Netflix and has HBO's TV selection so for $7.5 it's p good
>>
I already have HBO go. Seriously Amazon instant video just has nothing for me. Then again I hate watching tv anyway
>>
>>67912614
pizzaman with frankie muniz
stream it or rip it please
>>
>>67912614
they just added dr who, not sure if i'm interested

man in the high castle is brety gud
>>
>>67915560
can't stand oorah military malebonding shit. makes me sick
>>
>>67912666
just started watching batman and it's gonna be removed at the end of the month, fuck
>>
>>67918968
Give season 5 of who a go. It's pretty good

And just watch the best episodes from the other seasons
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.