[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that Adam Driver was supposed to play Lex Luthor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: based.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
1 MB, 245x245
Daily Reminder that Adam Driver was supposed to play Lex Luthor but backed out because they wouldn't let him film Grills at the same time.

>tfw we could've gotten an incredible, nuanced performance but ended up with the Riddler ;_;
>>
>>67911742
Adam Driver would have been just as miscast.
>>
>>67911742
He would've been shit.
>>
daily reminder that adam driver shouldnt do anything in anything because his face looks like the result of randomize in oblivion
>>
wow he would have been goat TRAITORRR
>>
>>67911742
Driver does the ding ding ding
>>
>>67911742
Seems like a stroke of good fortune. Adam Driver wasn't going to save that movie, it was completely and utterly DOA. For an up-and-coming young actor without too many feature roles under his belt, being spared the critical embarrassment is probably a good thing.

>>67911959
This is actually too true.
>>
File: sHLHrwP.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sHLHrwP.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>67911959
So much this, my nigga.

I mean, maybe Carrie Fisher IRL might spit out a kid with that level of FAS, but Princess Leia?
>>
He was better in that SNL skit than in TFA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
>>
>>67911742
Eisenberg was a good Lex Luthor.
>>
>>67914350
TFA was a good Star Wars movie.
>>
>>67914350
TFA was better than TPM
>>
>>67914307
This. He's better at comedy than drama tbqhf
>>
>>67914364
But GotG was a great one
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1366x768
>>67911959

I'll show you the dark side
>>
>>67914677
upvoted
>>
File: 600full-steve-buscemi.jpg (55 KB, 461x480) Image search: [Google]
600full-steve-buscemi.jpg
55 KB, 461x480
>>67911959
>actors need to be attractive
I think Adam would've been a terrible Lex Luthor but you're a retard. There are lots of amazing actors who are ugly.
>>
>>67914307
surprised me how funny he could be
>>
>>67911742
You know Henry Cavill is a decent actor but you couldn't tell it from Man of Steel.
I think you're not focusing on the real problem.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.