[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginning of the end. Even your dumbass average Joe is starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: daw.jpg (173 KB, 670x669) Image search: [Google]
daw.jpg
173 KB, 670x669
Beginning of the end. Even your dumbass average Joe is starting to get bored with the show.
>>
>>67905372
it's been like watching paint dry since episode one, so it's about goddamn time tbf
>>
>>67905372
Maybe they should actually start killing important characters again. And replace them with characters people care about instead of token gays.
>>
Did the ACM awards get beeg ratings or something?
>>
>14 million people are still watching the walking dead

is it really that fucking popular? what is with americans and zombies?
>>
>>67905577
Yes, it's a rather mainstream show for typical stupid Americans. You know, the type of people who don't "get" shows like BCS.
>>
It's not going to get canceled any time soon.
not even in the next 5 years.
you idiots aren't "industry insiders". Every prediction you morons have made has been wrong since 09. Articles like this don't mean anything. The crybabies will come crawling back by the next season. The GoT boycott didn't work, the star wars boycott failed harder than the GoT one, you morons are 0 out of 1000.
you'll be watching next season.

btw, can't wait to see you boycott callers in the GoT general threads coming up.
>>
>>67905577
At first it became popular because it had a niche that people were really into and that even normies can relate to because le zombies. Now it's popular because it's popular.
>>
>>67905628
We know it isn't going anywhere, the point is that it's peaked. Like World of Warcraft. Peak, and you lose a certain sense of relevance.
>>
>>67905372
>nothing happens for 80 minutes
>final 10 minutes shit gets real
>pull a Sopranos on the final scene
no shit
>>
>>67905763
mate, people didnt even WATCH the episode

its not about people being mad about it, its about people not even caring to watch it

which is about time because the shows been shit for years
>>
>>67905628
I stopped wathing this in 2011 kek eat a dick
>>
Im so proud of TWD fans for finally stopping and asking themselves why they're gobbling up the worst shit on television.

They'll be back to eating it up within a week, but still, this is a huge step for them.
>>
spoilers:
rick drove in circles for 55 mins then had a talking to by negan. the end.
>>
>>67905619
I laughed
>>
>>67905560
it's AMC, you idiot
>>
Anyone think that Wrestlemania, iHeartAwards and Country Music Awards all being live and on at the same time, have anything to do with this?
>>
>>67905628
i stopped watching that shit since season 1, go shove a dildo up your pozed ass shill
>>
>>67905936
>14 million viewers
>p-people didn't even watch it :^(
kys
>>
>>67905372
>beginning of the end
>seven seasons in

People took way too long for this. Should have jumped ship at season 2
>>
this is why they made fear of the walking dead which is actually not bad

still, viewers will think its as shit as TWD and it will end on season 2
>>
They were all watching the mandrama superbowl. myself included
>>
>>67908691
1 million people that watch the show didnt watch it, ratings went down, not up
>>
>>67905372
How did they know the finale was going to blow so bad as to not watch it?

Who watches a whole season and doesn't bother with the finale?
>>
>>67905628
There was a Game of Thrones boycott?? About what?
>>
>>67908838
Still over 10 million more viewers than the second most watched show on that night lmao
>>
>>67905421
to be frank?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.