[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club and this guy walks up and slaps your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 14344.jpg (99 KB, 1024x866) Image search: [Google]
14344.jpg
99 KB, 1024x866
You're in the club and this guy walks up and slaps your girls ass, saying "these color schemes are not consistent" what do you do?
>>
>>67904659
I tell him that 60s British folk rock is garbage meme music
>>
>>67904659
Force him to direct my beautiful sex tape
>>
Stand center frame and spew quirky disaffected dialogue as a Nico track plays in the background.
>>
My gf fucking loves Wes so she'd probably cuck me in a heartbeat.
>>
>>6790465

I agree with him and allow him to brush my wife's hair 200 times on each side.
>>
I'd stare at him silently for 3 seconds, say "what are you doing", and then he'd say " I don't know" while Elliott Smith plays in the background.
>>
Moonrise Kingdom is the best film I've ever seen. Nothing else comes close to creating magic and aesthetic like it
>>
>"She's very fond of you too sir"
>"That's good. That means she 'gets it'"

Do (you) "get it" /tv/?
>>
I'd punch him and then beat his ass for giving in to hipsters and making shitty movies after royal tenenbaums
>>
File: 1446725114362.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
1446725114362.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
>Have sex with him to establish dominance.
>MFW he's a power bottom
>>
Xd
>>
Ask him why he hasn't created a true successor to In the Aeroplane Over The Sea
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.