[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the low score ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: batmanandrobin.jpg (147 KB, 694x638) Image search: [Google]
batmanandrobin.jpg
147 KB, 694x638
Why the low score ?
>>
>>67903527
It was the proto-quip flick. Ahead of its time.
>>
>>67903527
They can't chill out
>>
Put Marvel's Batman & Robin and you will get 8.8
>>
>>67903527
It was too cool for everyone.
>>
>>67903527
No based Val Kilmer
>>
>>67903527
It tried to be kino when its only audience was pleb.

>What killed the dinosaurs?
>The Ice Age!
>>
>>67903527
The first movie in a new genre is sometimes unappreciated in it's time, but we can look back and see it as the first capekino.
>>
>>67903527
it was so gay it made me straight.
>>
>>67903767
>that scene where it keeps zooming in on their asses
>the batnipples

I don't see how this movie and Batman Returns ever even got approval from a studio.
>>
>>67903569

>proto-quip

Do not compare Arnold's craft with Marvel's trash

They are nothing alike. The one liners in this capekino were delivered beautifully. There was a weight behind every line, an impact that can't simply be quoted by a common hipster. If you dare to speak a line from this film, you had to have the same level of charisma as the giants portrayed in this film.

Never speak a single word again. You're just damning humanity with your stupidity.
>>
>>67904255
The age of the one-liner is over. The age of quips has begun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.