[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that you never expected to make you cry, but they did.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 4.jpg (106 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
106 KB, 245x320
ITT: Movies that you never expected to make you cry, but they did.
>>
>>67900989
This is gonna be one of those movies that /tv/ tricked me into watching, isn't it?
>>
File: 51tq5kyBIEL.jpg (41 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
51tq5kyBIEL.jpg
41 KB, 333x500
This one. You know the scene.
>>
>>67901016
It's actually good.
>>
File: small_original.jpg (17 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
small_original.jpg
17 KB, 300x443
"Haha lets watch this wacky comedy with Robin Williams as a robot."
>>
>>67900989
>>67901115
It really isn't and this is the worst meme that managed to make it big with normies
>>
>>67901162
it is good

the plot was nice, so was the acting

Lighthearted with a cool message, what more do you want?

also his wife was hot as fuck
>>
>>67901158
This movie made me cry as a kid because it was so boring in the theater but my parents wouldn't let me leave
>>
File: gladiator1.jpg (100 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gladiator1.jpg
100 KB, 800x600
That fucking wheat field. ;_;
>>
>>67901158

This movie is actually fucking GOAT.
>>
>>67901042
fucking hidden gem
>>
>>67901016
Don't waste your time, it's designed to be a heartstring puller for teenagers.
>>
>>67901158
i remember actually thinking this.
Damn, the nostalgia, when it came out, it was the first movie we rented out on DVD. I thought, cool it's the flubber guy back at it again this is going to be a laugh.
It felt like it was 10 hours long, it took me two nights to finish it

a 10 year old kid can't handle those feels :'( ywn die with your beloved wife next to you
>>
File: inter.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
inter.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>>67900989

Interstellar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0dv9OjBHQ

These last 4 minutes are an emotional rollercoaster.

Say what you will fags, but this movie was literally one of the best things Ive ever seen in the cinema and I saw the Matrix in the kino.
>>
>>67902400
Gay.
>>
>>67903141
I cried in the father-daughter scenes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.