[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had this idea for a comedy movie, It stars Jessie Eisenberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cera-eisenberg-500.jpg (17 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
cera-eisenberg-500.jpg
17 KB, 500x300
I had this idea for a comedy movie, It stars Jessie Eisenberg and Michael Cera.

They play two brothers, that were conjoined twins, joined at the penis.

They later become separated from each other, and don't meet until they're both adults.

The movie will be called "Separated at Girth."

What does /tv/ think of this idea?
>>
>>67896834
Will it have a joke about who got bigger penis because surgeon made a mistake and cut it not in the middle?
>>
how do they piss
>>
Get in contact with Sandler ASAP. Im sure he's interested.
>>
>>67896834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4RZNo4xpi8
>>
File: 1453369821762.jpg (9 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
1453369821762.jpg
9 KB, 296x170
>>67896834

>white non-jew males
>>
>>67896834
Just use Adam Sandler as the crazy washed up uncle who needs a little push to be someone important with special cameos by Rob Schneider
>>
>>67896834
I wanna be at each of their faces to s pulp with the other's face
>>
>>67896834
Oh, oh, oh. I have a suggestion to raise the stakes. One brother got most of the penis, so the other brother feels jealous. But then in an effort to impress a girl, he gets the brother with the bigger dick to sleep with her in the dark.

But then they both fall for the girl and something happens.
>>
>>67897160
Later the devastated heart broken brother finds out that the love interest also had a conjointed twin, and they were conjointed by the vulva
>>
The movie title alone sells it. Get on with the script already.
>>
>>67897266
Fucking brillant.
>>
>>67897266
Holy fuck, fund it!

/tv/ needs to find a way.
>>
>>67897266
But who are the sisters?
>>
>>67897413
Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry
>>
>>67897413
Ellen Page and Melissa Fumero.
>>
It must have this line once the bigger twin announces he is dating the love interest "it's clear that you've got most of the penis because you ARE A DICK!" he keeps screaming that in a crowded restaurant to make the other twin feel awkward.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.