[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie wants me to love zombies and hate George Bush What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: landofthedeaddennishopper.jpg (539 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
landofthedeaddennishopper.jpg
539 KB, 1280x1024
>Movie wants me to love zombies and hate George Bush

What's wrong with liberals?
>>
>>67895369
>What's wrong with liberals?
Everything
>>
>>67895369
Making this thread everyday won't make us want to be friends with you anon
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1280x1080
>>67895369
>he doesn't love zombies
>he loves George Bush
What's wrong with conservashits?
>>
>>67895369
Are you stupid or something? Everybody loves zombies. Every time you watch a zombie movie you're subconsciously rooting for the zombies.
>>
>>67895614
>Every time you watch a zombie movie you're subconsciously rooting for the zombies.

At no point do I ever do this you deranged fuckwit.
>>
>>67895498
so nothing
>>
If you are so desperate to want an anonymous group of people to validate your dichotomous political "beliefs", you'll find better luck at /pol/ rather than here.
>>
File: what.png (348 KB, 722x371) Image search: [Google]
what.png
348 KB, 722x371
>>67895768
what the fuck? so do you squeal and cry like a girl every time someone gets killed by a zombie? you dont see a zombie tear a guy apart and think its cool? maybe you should watch different movies you fucking faggot. grow up
>>
>>67895369
Romero is a one hit wonder riding a pop culture trend to it's death.
>>
Inability to judge efficacy of programs, and cognitive impairment whereby stated outcome of a policy is considered the only metric worthy of evaluation, instead of measured outcome. If the objective of the policy doesn't achieve the desired outcome extremely basic deflection or blame redirection is apparently completely effective. For example providing lucrative financial incentives to be a single mother naturally makes it more common, and yet the stated policy objective was precisely the opposite, but the way it's phrased is more important than the actual outcome. For this reason policies are repeatedly 'tried' even with a 100% track record of failure.

Of course, the political leaders themselves know this, obviously, their actual goal is what their voters would call a policy failure, but duping them is simply a matter of saying the objective was the opposite of the (predictable and empirically verifiable) outcome. Living wage is another great example, outcome is permanent increases in structural unemployment and net reduction in per-cap income, yet ostensibly the goal was the opposite. They just made a mistake, every single time, over and over.

So that's the problem. Wait was it rhetorical?
>>
>>67895960
>thinking murder is "cool"

Thank the Lord I have guns to protect myself from freaks like you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.