[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mel as the Punisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Blood Father.jpg (37 KB, 1024x366) Image search: [Google]
Blood Father.jpg
37 KB, 1024x366
Why?

Why can't anyone fucking fund this?

There will never be a better actor for the role of the Punisher.

Just take PUNISHER MAX adapt it into a movie with BASED Mel as the Punisher.
>>
Punisher is just a generic action hero.
>>
Makes me think how much better Fury Road would've been with Gibson.

Fuck Tom Hardy for phoning it in MEGA hard during Fury Road
>>
>>67889808
This. Mel is Mad Max.
>>
>>67889808
what's that you aren't a fan of pursed lips manlets grunting and grumbling incoherently in all their roles
>>
>>67889901
I actually do like Hardy. I loved him in the Revenant but Jesus wept he fucking failed in Fury Road
>>
>>67889754
>Punisher is generic

wtf does that even mean?
wtf is superman then?

The Punisher has one of the most interesting character arcs in any comic DC or Marvel.

>>67889808
Hardy was ok, and it would have been a bit cheesy to get Mel as Max again. Like it was cheesy to get Ford and Fisher to play Solo and Leia in swtfa.

>>67889917
As I said Hardy was fine, but Theron was the true star of the film.
>>
The capeshit audience is comprised mostly of millennial leftists, the same people who hate Mel because their leftist puppet masters tell them he's problematic.
>>
>>67889965
>Theron was the true star of the film.
- posted from my cuck shed
>>
>>67889965
>but Theron was the true star of the film.

Fuck OFF, she was the one phoning it in the whole movie, and as has been pointed out multiple times Max is NEVER the star of his own movies outside of the first
>>
>>67889808
Fury Road wasn't about Max anyway.
>>
>>67890099
Doesn't excuse Hardy's horrible performance you mong
>>
>>67890109
How was he horrible? Because NOT MUH?
>>
They wouldn't have got nominated for any awards if Mel was Max. The film would've been better though. Not that Hardy was bad, but Mel is Max.
>>
On this note, I'd like to see Mel as Max Payne.
>>
>>67890160
>Hardy himself admits to failing
>Cuckshed posters defend his shit performance

top jej
>>
>>67889858
should have call it Mad Mel
>>
>>67890221
You want more videogameshit? Jesus fucking christ. As if all this capeshit isn't bad enough. Video games are the only thing more juvenile and less neurotypical than comic books.
>>
>based mel
>capeshit
>>
>>67890221
MAD MAX PAYNE

It writes itself. dead wife & baby, former cop, bit mad, seeking revenge.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.