[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically he wanders the earth, village to village, cucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
So basically he wanders the earth, village to village, cucking everyone. How can one character be so based?

Also, talk about Vikings.
>>
Is it from man from earth
>>
Who's the biggest cuck so far?
>>
Who did he cuck?
>>
>>67889757
The whole god damn Katergat
>>
>Vhere I go I must cuck.

Vhat did he mean bij this?
>>
>>67889734
do you really need to ask this?
>>
>>67889702

great movie, but no this is vikings
>>
>>67889817
>>67889734

Poor guy, got cucked out of his wife and then leading the army to Mercia.
>>
>>67889734
ragnar
he got cucked 3 times
>>
>>67889543
Isn't it implied he's magic? Not sure if that negates the cucking, certainly makes it seem more reasonable.
>>
>>67889982
Magic? He's fucking Odin.
>>
>>67889543
Wish they got a prettier actor for his role. Hate this guy.

Guaranteed they never explain his powers.
>>
>>67889982
Interesting cucking insight senpai.
>>
>>67890022
He's fucking the gods as well you say? When will it end?!
>>
>>67889543
He makes good eggs
>>
>>67889813
Is it just me or are they getting kinda lazier with the accents? Sounds almost like a lazy derivative of Zef Efriken half the time now.
>>
File: Not even mad.jpg (17 KB, 509x446) Image search: [Google]
Not even mad.jpg
17 KB, 509x446
>>67890059
Look man, all i'm saying is if I come home and find my gf in bed with Gandalf, and he's all "The son we have conceived today will save the world!"

I'll probably be like, "alright Gandalf, i'll let you off this one time"

Does that make me a cuck?
>>
>>67889817
>>67889871
he did get some of dat crazy queens pussy

crazy pussy is best pussy desu senpai
>>
> tfw every viking thread is cucking and snowniggers.
>>
>>67889543
probably why Scandinavia is so cucked today
>>
>be a small and secluded nation
>high risk of inbreeding
>a few guys fuck every woman and cuck everyone else
>risk of inbreeding multiplies

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>67890105
i didn't notice any accents on the show except for floki memelord. one season passed and suddenly everyone was talking his way.
>>
>>67889734
>Bjorn
Took a dudes wife just to her pussy. Major cuck.
>>
>>67890180
good thing ragnar brings in the needed diversity
>>
>>67889543
>oh it's already raiding season ?
>time to wake up Dick we have villages to fuck
>>
>>67890229
it seemed to me like everyone spoke in pretty simplistic English in pretty thick accents when the show started out

but l suppose the writers have been going into more sophisticated territory than just "we need big boat, we sail different way this year"

as well as most of the characters becoming smarter over the course of the series it makes some sense to me anyway
>>
File: roll.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
roll.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
>>67890119
A noble cuck. But a cuck nevertheless.
>>
>>67890255
How is he a cuck? He took the wife as a fuck toy while the husband keeps the kid, he's a master cucker.
>>
>>67890255
are you fucking retarded? at least understand what cuck means you dumb fucking frog poster
>>
>>67890356
ZHE WOO SALOO
>>
So glad based Rolo did the deed finally.
>>
>>67889982
There's no inherit magic in the show and whatever is "magic" is basically made up by the characters. In all aspects Harbard is a wandering hobo who pretends to be a man touched by gods etc and gets to fuck all the women while the men are away fighting.

Morale of the story is, don't ever fucking trust those bitches for anything. You fucking toil away fighting for your life to get some food for the table and she rewards you by opening her legs to some guy who just turned up at your door.
>>
File: 1020full-katheryn-winnick.jpg (340 KB, 1020x644) Image search: [Google]
1020full-katheryn-winnick.jpg
340 KB, 1020x644
>31 posts
>no Lagertha epic tits
you are all fucking gay
>>
>>67890068
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
File: gisla.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gisla.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Literally Tsundere: The Character
>>
>>67889777
*Kattegatt
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.