[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear AMC, the walking dead season 6 finale was __________.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 23
Dear AMC, the walking dead season 6 finale was __________.
>>
inb4 shills
>>
bring back lizzie
>>
insulting
>>
Nothing
>>
>>67882906
i stopped after season 3
i heard people where hype
i heard people where disappointed

i want to like this show
but i dont
>>
Okay
>>
who would be down for a new walking dead with some decent producers?
>>
basura
>>
>>67882906
Just as boring as I expected it to be
>>
>>67883146
>>67882906
Dropped it season 4.
>Don't know don't care... waiting for next season of Z Nation :)
>>
What did Carol turn into a pussy?

Maybe she snapped under the stress and violence (I would too) but it was very poorly written.
>>
I dropped after season one and I'm glad from what I hear about it now. No regrets
>>
File: awesome.jpg (45 KB, 546x513) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
45 KB, 546x513
>>67882906
>>
>>67882906
I dont watch shit television for redditors so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>67883432
Don't worry the first half of the next season will be about Carol and Morgan's wacky adventures about if they should or shouldn't kill instead of showing who Negan killed :^)
>>
i like how for most of the show carol has been ruthless, and then in one episode she's all of a sudden. there's no character development at all.. and when they finally do have it they waste it on some star wars kid faggot crybaby.... and it turns out to be one of the most god awful episodes on tv.
>>
Crab legs
>>
Ok.

The beginning was a little slow though, didnt need to be a 90 minute feature.
>>
>>67882948
go fuck yourself
>>
>>67883432
do you honestly not get it?
its the same way that war veterans can be killing gooks left and right but when they come back they start breaking down
she had to be strong and move forward and now they finally have legit safe space to breath and return to their humanity.
its ptsd from all the fucked up shit shes had to do
>>
>>67883863
i think you missed a couple words or sentences there anon, that made zero sense
>>
I dropped the show several seasons ago. It's a dogshit series. What ever happened to Rick's slut wife? I always hated her. I dropped the show roughly when she got pregnant. Did Andrea get what was coming to her? what a slut she was. I dropped the show around the time she hooked up with the Governor. Did the DC thing ever pan out? I dropped the show before it ever got anywhere. It would've been ruined, I'm sure. Does Morgan ever come back? I dropped the show around the time he failed to shoot his dead wife. Who was the real Negan? I dropped the show before the real one ever showed up. Who did Negan kill? I dropped the show before it was ever revealed.
>>
>>67884215
this

I wish the show was better at showing the real traumatizing effects of living in that twd universe.
I feel like the writers try sometimes but they just can't pull it off.

Imagine how fucked up a real person would be after all the shit these people have had to see and do.
>>
>>67882906
Disastrous
>>
>>67884287
yeah
they had a real chance with carl, showing a kid growing up in that world and thinking that shit is the norm an how fucked up he would be without even realizing it
but instead we get " screw you dad im gonna eat this whole thing of puddin"
>>
>>67884285
That's because you are a child that doesn't understand that patience is a virtue
>>
>>67884418
I don't think you understood the post.
>>
>>67884285
lol
>>
This was the season finale?!
>>
File: d9bbdf7bdd.jpg (64 KB, 1098x197) Image search: [Google]
d9bbdf7bdd.jpg
64 KB, 1098x197
Thanks for the karma, my good sirs
>>
File: 1457929448371.jpg (84 KB, 590x834) Image search: [Google]
1457929448371.jpg
84 KB, 590x834
>>67883834
>>
Season 6 for those who haven't seen it.

>Morgan is back and he's all pro life
>A group called Wolves attack Alexandria
>Morgan keeps one of them in the basement
>Walkers get into Alexandria
>Deanna is bit and dies
>Plot armor prevails as they clear them out
>Daryl learns to use a RPG
>They find Jesus and Hilltop
>They learn there's a random group of 300 hard up assholes just running around and taking over communities
>They kill a bunch of sleeping Saviors
>Negan doesn't think Rick's prank is funny
>We meet Negan
>All fucks have been removed and it ends on a cliffhanger

There, save yourself from Season 6.
>>
Why anyone even bothered to watch this meme after season one is confusing to me.
>>
I still haven't started watching this show
>>
>>67887259
S1 is overrated. Muh not-yet-desentized characters. Sprint zombies and yoga nigger. Shane doesn't even count since they hamfisted him into a generic antagonist.
>>
File: Carl6X10Crop.jpg (212 KB, 486x741) Image search: [Google]
Carl6X10Crop.jpg
212 KB, 486x741
when is this faggot Carl gonna cut his hair, it's so fucking annoying

dont they have scissors in the zombi world or what the hell

literally cant look at him, i wish he got killed

and the episode was meh, driving pointlessly for an hour
>>
>>67889552
Learn English.
>>
>>67884215
But she was in Alexandria for ages until she started to turn shit. Really bad writing.
>>
>>67882906
People still watch this show? I sorta lost all my interest about halfway through season 2.
>>
>>67890539
nah it generates ratings on its own
>>
File: ewuyqgtor.png (40 KB, 730x290) Image search: [Google]
ewuyqgtor.png
40 KB, 730x290
>>67883432
cause of poor writing. they had to bring in ray nobi jakwonobi to give his bullshit all life is precious shit.
>>
>>67884285
dat edginess
>>
>>67882906
>Dear AMC, the walking dead season 6 finale was
utter bullshit. So much time wasted on Carol, Negan edging us for 15 minutes without finishing the job. I wish they would lose another 4 mill viewers so they can actually cut the goddamn fillers and cliffhangers.
>>
>>67882906
ok so after some deep meditation ive come to this conclusion...

by leaving the season on a cliffhanger, albeit a really bad one, the writers have given themselves time to figure out who exactly they want to kill. i believe initially daryl or glenn were the targets but the writers pussied out on just picking one and decided to end on a cliffhanger so they had some time to know where the show would go, who would be most shocking, who would be most missed, who would get people talking etc etc. now, they have left it to speculation but in a way have written themselves into a corner. if the character that dies is underwhelming to the general walking dead audience (eugene, abaraham, the fag) then they will have effectively turned quite possibly the worst cliffhanger of this decade into the worst reveal of this decade since the magnitude of anticipation carries over. taking this into consideration i think the best move they could possibly make is to kill maggie. kill off the pregnant girl, glenn's love interest, sick and possibly dying. i really think no one would see it coming and it would have a drastic effect on the majority of the other characters including glenn, rick, carl, daryl, and carol especially. this would also open up glenn to dying later in season 7. killing off anybody else at this point would only serve to be a ZOMG moment. we know it wont be carl. the only way its rick is if they end the show.

thoughts?
>>
>>67891703
also i think daryl is the obvious choice considering he has more projects hes signed on to.
>>
>>67891703
>>67891791

Killing off Maggie would ruin the show for me. Srs. It would be much, much worse than the finale.
>>
>>67891830
can you explain why?

i really think itd be a great move since everyone expects her to get away with the baby.
>>
>>67891830
>>67891864
oh and she had some random character development this season and is responsible for getting them into this entire situation by agreeing to ambush the saviors in the first place. then she got them into the trap by getting pregnant and needing help.
>>
>>67884215
>>67884287
What the fuck are you faggots going on about?

The TWD group never had to do anything bad. Everything they have done has been in self defense. FUCKING. EVERYTHING.

It isn't even that way in war. In war you're just a guy killing other guys over political bullshit. That guy didn't do anything bad to you but his leaders are telling him to kill ya. They could have been really friends in an other circumstance.

It's not that way in the TWD though. She has killed bad people. Very very bad people that were morally and ethically doing bad shit. Oh no I had to kill this governor guy who kills for fun and tother psycho paths that kill for fun that were with him. Or rescue her friends from FUCKING CANNIBALS. Or a group of bad men on their way to kill all her friends.

The only questionable thing is lizzie, and that poor little girl was a threat to her and the baby. She was delt a shit hand but no means was it wrong for her to kill her.

Fucking writers are shit. This whole "oh I can't kill no more life is precious" is the dumbest fucking shit in the world. Literally every time the group has let someone guy, that person ends up killing more good people.

Fuck you faggots for not even thinking a litttleeeee tiny bit before just accept the turds shoved down your throats.
>>
>>67891703
Stop this fucking bullshit. They've already came forwards and stated that the entire scene has been filmed, so the reasons are entirely marketing based.
>>
>>67892001
killing people in general is traumatizing to those who never originally had the capacity to do it but were forced by circumstance.

with that being said the writers are shit at telling human stories. ive been saying that for a while. sometimes theres glimpses but they usually ruin it.

and in regards to ptsd, if rick makes it out alive (doubtful), i imagine that he and others can never fully adjust like they showed in alexandria when they first arrived. theres just never a feeling of relief.
>>
>>67891864
>>67891895

I don't know why to be honest. I think it's because it would ruin Negan. Hurting women isn't very manly. He would lose the badassery.
>>
>>67892120
>they have already came forwards

I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi but yikes!
Anyway, they could be lying which I think is probable, or they could reshoot it. I can't possibly see a cliffhanger being okayed after the season 6 build up as the correct marketing move. Its being condemned all over. I think its a safety net.
>>
>>67892134
I think it'd portrays him as ruthless/savage.

I don't read the comics so I don't know how he's supposed to be in those. I also don't believe it will be Maggie. I just think she'd be the best choice. I still think its going to be Daryl.
>>
>>67892121
I wouldn't blink at killing any of the people they have had to kill in this show. They have all been monsters and evil.

I don't believe that fucking "killing is traumatizing" especially given the people that they have had to kill. Not in the fucking least.
>>
Mediocre at best.
>>
>>67892241
so you don't think that stabbing people in the face while they sleep is traumatizing so long as they are bad people?

you think you have the balls to pull the trigger on someone?

get over yourself. you are either baiting or 14.
>>
>>67892328
you're a fucking faggot.

You realize those people they killed while sleeping had fucking pictures of all the men they murdered right? That they would kill all of hilltop without a second thought?

In the show there has been~
group of people at the bar
that guy they saved after
guy at the jail tried to kill rick
andrew, the guy rick should have killed but let go
governor and his killer
terminus cannibals
wolves
saviors that attackc the crew on the road
saviors that carol kills on their way to alexandria

yes I would pull the trigger on any of those people and not feel a fucking thing. Just because you're a massive fucking try hard good guy doesn't make everyone else retarded like you are.

I bet you are against the death penalty as well. Go white knight for some feminists faggot.
>>
>>67892411
here's your (You) you edgy cunt
>>
>>67882906
filler

They drove around for an hour, nothing happened. Then Negan gets out of a Rv. The End. It was an extra long episode and they still told none of the story. Thats not a cliffhanger, thats just an episode without an ending.
>>
>>67892411
>>67892328
Christ it's not even foggy or unclear those people were evil. The bad guys have been IN YOUR FACE BAD the entire time.

Rick's group have never taken anything from anyone without negotiating or doing the right thing. They have never killed another group for their shit or anything. The saviors are KNOWN bad guys. The ones that attacked abe, sasha, daryl were going to kill them and take all their shit. Same thing with the saviors on hilltop. They were the same kind of people. The saviors have been IN YOUR FACE bad the entire fucking time. Rick's group has never done anything like they have.

God you really are just the biggest faggot in the world. If someone attacked me I would shoot them dead and spit on their corpse. I would never harm another person unless they gave me a reason to.

This isn't a hard concept to understand. It's literally what our society is about. You're fine until you fuck up and you get punished for it.
>>
>>67892559
sure you would, big balls. sure you would.
>>
>tfw people you know thought it was amazing because "this way they will get more viewers because the cliffhanger was so exiting"
>>
>>67892577
a 12 year old boy shot and killed his attackers in his home.

I keep a shotgun for a reason and it's not loading with rock salts faggot.
>>
Gimple comment about Negan-Carl relationship,
>“Oh, yes. 1,000 times yes.… It may be very, very brief, but we will absolutely see them have a pretty intense moment.
>There will be a bit of remixing.
>There may be another character involved that takes some of it."
>>
>>67891378
>>67884418

>these anons who did not realize he was mocking edgy posters who pretend to drop the show

>>67884483

No they didn't. It wasn't even bait.

Is it underage or Reddit that causes this?

maybe both
>>
>>67892522
i think it was too long but it definitely had a purpose. i dont see how you didnt recognize it??

they were slowly unveiling the capabilities of negans forces. first it was a group of guys with some pussy hostage, then some more guys with more guns, then a roadblock of zombies that would have taken "a lot of men" to make and a firing squad (who purposely missed), then another roadblock of wood requiring heavy machinery and hanging of the hostage as an example, then the massive roadblock of men showing just how many are at his disposal. he literally said it was "career day" so they could get to know him. they were being fucked with the whole time. we were supposed to feel the helplessness that they felt. every road they took was fruitless and only worsened their situation. they couldnt escape.

the writers are bad but its not like "nothing happened." shit happened and it was so blatantly obvious that you must have a learning disability if you didnt catch it.
>>
>>67892698
if anyone busted down your door the first and only thing you would do is freeze/piss your pants in bed. play less COD
>>
>>67892716
>There may be another character involved that takes some of it
What's the point of even adapting it then? Christ, Gimple is beyond redemption.
>>
How do they explain that despite alexandria existing since the start of the outbreak negan and his army had never come across it?
>>
>>67892878
it wasnt explained nor mentioned that they did or didnt come by it previously.
>>
>>67892878
They were aware of it.

When Carol is caught in her car last episode, the guys she shoots mention that the car must be from Alexandria because of the spikes coming through it
>>
>>67882906

BEST. EPISODE. EVER. and here's why.

For the last few years, anytime I want to talk a TWD on the internet, the thread gets hijacked but a super secret club that are obsessed with some SUPER AMAZING AWESOMELY COOL VILLAIN.

After years of these Negan fanbois ruining every conversation about the show with their images, spoilers, and masturbatory praise, we finally get to meet the great and powerful Negan.

And what do we get?

An washed up 80's looking rockstar who wastes his first impression mumbling about "pee pee pants"

Holy shit, I bet that speech was lifted straight from the comics...in fact, I know it was, because it's been posted about a 1000 times.

Then, Mr Scary, in spite of losing a fuck ton of men, weapons, and supplies to Ricks group, still only kills one...'cause, ya know, "work for me". What a CHUMP.

Negan is literally less intimidating than every villian in the show so far. A random Atlanta/hospital cop was more menacing, and he has nothing on Terminus.

The ultra best part, the "iconic" Lucille moment, which every Negan fag has been slowly stroking themselves for for years basically turns into Gimple and Co. ramming in dry.

Negan fanbois, you are a blight, even amongst 13-15 year olds who are impressed by anything with a four letter word.

That Negan reveal was everything you deserve.

best. episode. ever.
>>
>>67892878
Something something 20 miles apart from Hilltop and the Sanctuary or an excuse of that sort, I think Kirkman mentioned it in the Letter Hacks.
>>
>>67891703

>bashes sick pregnant woman on the head with a bat

>"oh he's taking it like a champ!"

Are you retarded?
>>
>>67893019
>he's
he doesn't say this

he says

"TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP"
>>
>>67892939
>They were aware of it
Yeah, after Dwight ran into Daryl during episode six, he got ironed by Negan and was probably told to find Alexandria, yet resist from attacking it.

Otherwise, they weren't aware of it.
>>
>>67892001
Well, what really triggered Carol was killing kids (cunnie and by an extension, max) and euthanizing two folks from her group.

The countless waves of thieves, robbers and hooligans didn't mattered up until the final trigger (max's death). That's when she becomes broken.

Perfectly believable, but the show runners didn't made a good job to portray it clearly.
>>
>>67892939
They were aware of it AFTER rick fucked up negans men various times.

If they knew about it before the alexandrians would have been introduced to lucille and would be giving them half of everything as per hilltop.

This is an unforgivable plot hole.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUirSVnbrQ
>>
>>67892241
>>67892411
>>67892559
>>67892698
Is this kid fucking retarded? Even cops who have to kill someone are required to undergo therapy afterward.
>>
>>67892001
This. It was to preserve her life or the lives of her group. Her sudden descent into self pity is completely unbelievable so much that people didnt believe it at first and thought it was an act because the writers on this show are so shitttt
>>
>>67882906
Great. You can tell the cliffhanger worked perfectly.
>>
>Alexandria and Hilltop are 23 miles apart
>Jesus says it takes half a day's drive to get there
>>
>>67882906
sexist
>>
>>67890424
It's Engrish you retard
>>
>>67893045

I can't tell if I'm mad because you're wrong, or because this is probably right and fuck AMC
>>
>>67892770
It was still an entire episode used just to show they were organized. The episode could have ended as soon as he said Hi, I'm Negan" and the same amount of story would have been told.
>>
>>67894696
That is not even fucking engrish you double retard
>>
>>67893081
>Perfectly believable, but the show runners didn't made a good job to portray it clearly.
This, The Walking Dead is really bad at clearly portraying mental breakdown. In one episode a character will be fine and in the next they'll be acting like an idiot.
>>
>>67884285
Underrated post.
>>
Good because Trevor shows up. (STEVEN OGG) terrible because the started the new world order crap.........
>>
Kino in its purest form
>>
The gay guy died.
>>
>>67883146
>>67883357
>>67883434
>>67884285
>>67887259
Are there any points to these post other than all of you are autistic narcissists who thinks anyone discussing the show in this and every other TWD thread give A FUCK that you no longer watch the show? Please enlighten us if so, fucktwits.
>>
It was really fucking good actually, i'm glad I knew about the cliffhanger before going in, that was probably the best TWD episode yet.

Censorship is fucking negan hard though
>>
>>67896950
>replying at all
For what purpose?
>>
Scrote.
>>
>>67882906
bad
>>
File: 1410427242717.png (394 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
1410427242717.png
394 KB, 598x564
>>67897283
No shit. They really pansied his character a bit. No sex slaves? I mean come on..
>>
>>67897477
>sex slaves
wut?
>>
File: 1386641929262.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1386641929262.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>67897520
In the comic there weren't any women working for Negan. He does have a few but it's heavily implied that they're little more than sex slaves.
>>
>>67892799
Nah, I'd grab my Cold Steel Emperor Katana and teleport behind the burglar.
>>
File: shawn.png (1 MB, 858x1118) Image search: [Google]
shawn.png
1 MB, 858x1118
1>5>6>2>4>3
>>
>>67897577
They're not really slaves, just working for good boy points and perks.

I read that part last night
>>
>>67887034
you are welcome, my friend from reddit
>>
>Its an hour and a half of commercials and driving around disguised as a finale episode
>>
>>67897653
>it's a 2016 and anon still doesn't know how to pirate
>its 2016 and he's still paying to watch ads
>>
like watching a Let's Play video.
>>
>>67892235
He has killed women before and he's not exactly the type of man who would spare a child if it really pisses him off (see Carl cumshoting Lucille) but he'd rather kill one of the men, because he knows that if he kills a pregnant woman some psycho is going to come and that will bite him in his ass.
>>
>>67897682
oh i do pirate it and i'm still pissed about it.

The only reason it was that long was to sell ads. Without commercials its still 1 hour of nothing happening. There was no finale episode, just shit to show in between commercials.
>>
>>67893707
roads are covered in abandoned cars, uncleared debris, random crowds of walkers
>>
>>67897745
why would they be selling ads?
>>
File: 1385835212414.jpg (57 KB, 555x560) Image search: [Google]
1385835212414.jpg
57 KB, 555x560
>>67897618
2 was fucking awful. 3 was better toward the end, but the first half of 3 was still pretty bad. I quit the show for a while because of 2. That farm saga lasted way too damn long.
>>
>>67897743
They should've just did what was in the comics. He doesn't pick Michonne because he doesn't want to look racist. Doesn't pick Maggie because he won't hit a pregnant woman. It was a strange omission considering the rest of his dialog was lifted directly from the comics until I realized they wanted it to all be a cliffhanger.

I feel it should be Glenn. I thought that was the whole point of getting Maggie to cut her hair and take her to Hilltop, she grows a lot after it happens, I don't see any other character's death having the same amount of impact on another character, unless they do something truly retarded like kill Carl.
>>
>>67883146
I dropped it at season 3 mid way. It's so fucking shitty
>>
>>67896950
We want you to know that you're retarded and deserve the disappointment you feel
>>
>>67898040
>I don't see any other character's death having the same amount of impact on another character, unless they do something truly retarded like kill Carl.
I'm pretty sure Gimple and AMC are trying to do that, but Kirkman won't ever allow it. Carl is Rick's successor and the new mc once Rick dies, so Kirkman wants to keep him around, even if the Carl from the show is vastly inferior to the one from the comics.
>>
Can someone remind me, did Rick kill so many of Negan's gang in the comics?

The way I remember it, Negan just shows up when they're on their way to hilltop and then this shit happens out of nowhere. With Rick's gang stabbing people in the fucking head when they're sleeping, Glenn/Abraham's death doesn't feel as undeserved.
>>
It's blatantly not Glenn - can tell from the lighting and his position etc.

It's Eugene (nobody cares)
Or Aaron (nobody cares)
>>
>>67897975
2 was terrible but at least it was so retarded to be entertaining. Season 3 on the other stars our favourite fuck-up Andrea, who is easily the worst character ever on the show.
>>
>>67892001
Just kill yourself
>>
>>67897965
longer episodes get more commercial. AMC gets more money for time during the finale, the cliffhanger make sure more people watch the premier. The showrunner is saying "trust me, it was all planned for the story" but it was clearly just marketing
>>
File: 1386303604709.jpg (18 KB, 248x262) Image search: [Google]
1386303604709.jpg
18 KB, 248x262
>>67898438
Andrea was worthless, they should've killed her in season 1 instead of her sister.
>>
its ptsd, humans don't like killing each other despite what comics and tv have told you there are very few people that can kill even one person, justifiably, without it fucking them up at least a little and as another anon posted itt its unlikely to start fucking with you until you relax a bit, let the adrenaline die down and your empathy functions come back on line. she's killed more people than the average soldier would in an entire contract.
>>
>>67893158
so do navy seals he's 16 and on 4chan so he thinks hes a sociopath.
>>
>>67899262
Her reasoning was still shitty
>I have to go or I will have to kill more people
>as soon as she leaves she has to kill more people
>>
>>67898231
>can tell from the lighting and his position etc
It's impossible to tell - shadow, lighting, angel, etc cetera., because they are going to refilm the scene with the actors present whenever filming picks up again.

The Lucille scene was only filmed with JDM giving the long monologue and him hitting a rig, he was flown back to NYC after he finished the scene which was only for one night.
>>
>>67899398
agreed there. if anything she would have had better luck staying behind and baking at alexandria.
>>
>>67898212
>did Rick kill so many of Negan's gang in the comics?
No, on their way back to Alexandria they encountered the Saviors on the road and they demanded all of their supplies, Rick then slaughtered them all save for one to deliver a message to Negan.

There was also Dwight's scene where he meet Rick at the gates of Alexandria and then got BTFO by Rick.
>>
>>67882906
pure kino
>>
>>67897477
It'd be remix. Like how Gimple is going to remix Negan-Carl relationship.

I think in the television show Gimple will try to justify it by having Negan say he only sends the strong woymn out in the battlefronts and the female who aren't strong have to compensate by assismilating into his harem for the rewarded benefits of protections and all.
>>
Pretty ok. Morgan finally understands. Rick finally gets his shit pushed in. Negan was not what I expected, but for television the way he's played suits it, especially for that scene. That scene and the episode depicted how fucked they are pretty well. Not sure where they're going with Maggie, but it has potential. Maybe we'll finally be rid of Darryl and Carol. Next season will be slow as shit as usual, but I'm curious because if this episode set the tone for it, it will be nice and grim.
>>
>>67900716
>wanting to get rid of Carol aka the best character on the show
She'll snap out of her weak phase
>>
>>67900716
>Maybe we'll finally be rid of Darryl and Carol
Gimple said he'll like to remix the Negan-Carl relationship where Negan admire someone else beside Carl and said maybe someone like Carol. She's going to live.
>>
>>67900962
damn I really liked the negan-carl dynamic in the comic. I'm sure it's for the best though since Corrrrl's actor is such a black hole of personality
>>
>>67898040
the thing is, they cant kill glenn

Glenn dying there is what happens in the comics, they CANT put a 6 month cliffhanger for something that happens in their source material, it would be a huge blunder
>>
This the show ever bother to continue with the Wolf story line, or do they just drop it? Who were they and why were they all crazy? Who was the leader? What did they even want?
>>
fags wont kill glenn like in the comics

fuck them
>>
>>67900962

The black girl is someone like Carol, no?
>>
File: hbo-GIRLS.jpg (135 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
hbo-GIRLS.jpg
135 KB, 900x600
>Still watching this shit
>>
Its Eugene he gave Rick his bullet recipe the only reason he needs to live.
>>
>>67883863
>star wars kid faggot crybaby
Who?
>>
File: Forty_keks.png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
Forty_keks.png
260 KB, 358x310
>mfw it's Eugene and everyone is mad as fuck they waited 6 months to find out

Bonus points if Season 7 episode 1 is a Morgan/Carol only episode doing taekwondo somewhere
>>
File: v1F1hk3.png.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
v1F1hk3.png.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>
>>67887133
>Deanna
Who?
I don't remember ANY of the side characters, damn.
>>
>>67903740
>implying the Saviors didn't interrogate Eugene about Rick new plan
>implying Eugene didn't accidently reveal he can make bullets
>implying Ogg character won't let Eugene return with Rick
Eugene'll help make bullets for the Saviors during All Out War.
>>
>>67893081
What the fuck was her problem with the ugly autistic kid anyways? Was she just being a bitch or did she try to harden him or what?
Her words came back to him and bit everybody in the ass because he remembered them right in the dangerous situation, wtf is wrong with her? I get not wanting to have bonds with a new child after losing her daughter but what the fuck was all that about? I thought she was going to try and harden him but she was nothing but shitty and it backfired completely.
>>
>>67903977
Nah, Rick needs Eugene for the ebine shooting at the beginning of the war.
>>
>>67892328
Funny how the bad guys never seem to have regrets, trauma or PTSD, would be interesting if something like that would be shown.
>>
>>67892980
>Negan is literally less intimidating than every villian in the show so far.

Honestly this is true. Never read the comics but I heard so much about him and then he seemed like a flamboyant homosexual, I mean it was still a tense situation because he was gonna beat one of them to death but his henchmen were more intimidating than him.
I get the whole punishment thing and I don't think it makes him all the more dangerous, if anything he seems like a reasonable man who they can (and have to) work with. He himself wasn't terrifying or anything, not even the group as a whole really was. Not savages but organized people.
>>
File: NOFgG44.jpg (511 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
NOFgG44.jpg
511 KB, 1280x1968
Well the execution made me shiver.

That's actually the first death I cared about since Blonde chick in the hospital.
I get your point, tension is broken if we don't know the identity of the victim
I get that show Negan is less intimidating than comic Negan
but the way it's shot, man, and the sounds.

You (from the point of view of the victim) can feel the helplessness, the walls closing in, your very existence being shattered to pieces, and the life fading away.

Made me really unconfortable and scared about my own death.
>>
>>67904360
>ou (from the point of view of the victim) can feel the helplessness, the walls closing in, your very existence being shattered to pieces, and the life fading away.

It looked fake and cheap as fuck, that fake blood running down the camera frame took me out of it completely
>>
>>67899997
Thanks
>>
>>67892980
>Negan
underrated post
>>
>>67900962
That's a shame. I liked their exchange in the episode. It's not the same when it's a) just another adult, b) not the kid of his arch-nemesis
>>
I hope the baby in Maggie turns into a zombie, and eats its way out
>>
>>67904360
>blonde chick in the hospital
This is where I stopped reading.
>>
>>67905258
with What teeth you twat
>>
File: baby-penis-face.jpg (25 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
baby-penis-face.jpg
25 KB, 640x400
>>67906017
>with What teeth you twat

>babies arent born with teeth

they have teeth and hair but it falls out during the first couple of days.
>>
>>67892001
rick bit out a guys throat
carol killed kids
both of these things are grounds for PTSD and if the show had any sembalance of good writing it would be exploring even more how traumatizing these events would be for regular people
>>
any one that has seen Dragon Ball Kai will understand what I mean by this series desperately needing the Kai treatment to cut out the filler and redundancies
>>
>>67905258
Didn't happen with Rick's kid
>>
>>67904360
So who does he kill in the comic
>>
>>67882906
a fucking joke.

They literally stretched 10 minutes of action to a full hour or boring crap.
>>
I was actually kind of hoping for Negan to make Rick decide whom to kill. That would've made things a whole lot more interesting.
>>
>>67908010
Then he'd just off Sasha or Abraham.
>>
>>67907624
Glen
>>
>>67882906
drink my soggy piss you shitbag
>>
>>67895509
Honestly I wouldn't be as pissed if that happened. At least that way it would be able to do the scene the right way without having to show it twice, because the way they've done it now they're gonna have to replay about 5 minutes worth of shit and then have the right angles (not pov) if they want to do it right.
>>
>>67882906
When are people going to start casting magic spells and flying on dragons? I mean, since the bad guys now have super powers and are basically omnipotent if the plot demands it.

The writing is the most contrived, amateurish shit I've seen since, I don't fucking know, forever? I honestly don't think I've ever witnessed such blatant disregard for logical integrity and realism.

It sucks because some parts of the show are A+, but the horrible writing manages to drag it all down to C-, barely above passing grade.
>>
File: NEGAN JUST.webm (936 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
NEGAN JUST.webm
936 KB, 640x360
>>67889552
>>
I'm just wondering what Negan would have done if Maggie didn't mysteriously (read: plot demanded it) get sick and required a doctor, who mysteriously (read: plot demanded it) just died, making them take out a massive group (because plot demanded it) to escort her to another doctor, and then get caught because Negan has 10 million people all across the hours and hours of treelines just waiting for them to exit their car, so they can trap them.

The previous episode was almost as bad, with the supposed hardcore survivors getting caught like they were fucking tourists.
>>
>>67909827
Lincoln nailed the scene.
>>
>>67910069
Curiously the show becomes a lot more entertaining if you hit yourself in the head with a baseball bat until you've lost a sufficient amount of brain-power.

Its like poetry
>>
>>67889552
Ellen Page is looking cute again
>>
>>67910247
Plebsbian to a tee
>>
>>67889552
It's there to help keep him looking young. Loads of kids and teens have fuccboi long hair, if you're wondering the "why" behind it.
>>
>>67910361
>to help keep him looking young

if he grew a full beard, he would still look like he's 12 years old.
>>
>>67882906
>Dear AMC, the walking dead season 6 finale was
they will have to wait for my next letter to find out
>>
>>67910480
Xem's a fully grown xim/xer/they & will identify with whichever age they please, cislord scumpig.
>>
>>67911277
kek'd
>>
>>67911277
Rub-a-dub-dubs
>>
>>67909827
Lincoln got this so right, he looks like the very definition of "I fucked up".
>>
>>67882906
Are people actually upset about this? This is exactly what everyone expected. If they had shown who he killed, people would just be bitching about that instead. TWD fans are insufferable.
>>
>>67911528
Sup from muh furry cup
>>
>>67883146
I remember thinking during Season 1 that the show had such amazing potential, but sadly it later failed to deliver anything amazing; just faggots killing walking corpses and each other.
>>
>>67882906
dispoint
>>
>>67911626
Hey chubby lubbins
>>
Overhyped. They made it out like negan would have the best entrance ever seen on tv, and then they started it out right giving his speech, obviously edited for tv. Then they decided to split up the most iconic scene in the comics history for a cheap fucking cliffhanger that had less impact than the cliffhanger the comics did. They had such an easy job and they managed to fuck it up.
>>
>>67913166
Dubs 4 troof
>>
>>67909827
give him a fuckin Oscar already. He's single-handily saving a horrible adaptation of a GOAT comic book.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 640x360
MY MOTHER
>>
>>67903057
if your not watching why comment faggot
>>
>>67882906
pee pants city
>>
>>67889552
he said he wanted to cut his hair on twitter wanted to cut his hair but they told him not to
>>
>>67915014
he said on twitter that he wanted to cut his hair but they told him not to*
>>
>>67882906
Is this when they killed the lolis and any reason to watch it.
>>
#FireScottGimple
>>
>>67882906

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC
>>
>>67882906
Boring for 1 hour 20 minutes, then we saw the trailer for the finale before you forgot to be entertaining and ended the show without anything happening
>>
>>67915811
This, kind of. It was more a boring hour and a 30 minute commercial. 20 minutes of interesting shit of the group on the road to negan, and a bullshit introduction of negan that should have , for one, lasted longer, and for two, should have been much more brutal, profane, and shocking,
>>
I used to love TWD comic, but as you read on more and more you realize how ametureish the writing actually is
>>
>>67906919
The only reason I watch this show anymore is to see Rick do operator shit, if they make him into some PTSD manchild then there is literally no point.
>>
File: spook yeah.gif (536 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
spook yeah.gif
536 KB, 500x281
>>67882906
I feel like the show is coming closer and closer to jumping the shark, if it hasn't already. That being said, I still enjoy it a lot, and hope that they actually show a developing civilization.

Also, that scene when they are herded right into a horde of them, all whistling, was SPOOKY
>>
How high chances that faggot is the one who got killed?
>>
>>67919169
0%
>>
SO ARE WE JUST SUPPOSED TO FORGET THE ENDING SCENE OF EP 13 WHERE KETCHUP WAS SPRAYED ALL OVER THE SCREEN?
IS THAT SO WE ALL HAVE TO WATCH THE SEASON FINALE?
>>
IN THE COMIC, NEGAN PICKS GLEN
>>
File: how glenn saw it.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
how glenn saw it.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder that if it was ACTUALLY Glenn the scene would have looked like this.
>>
It was brilliant. Just ended 30 seconds early. Oh well. I can wait 6 months. I'm not mad like a lot of you reddit cucks. You can circlejerk over Game of Thrones next week or whenever, fucking queers.
>>
File: .animated2.gif (75 KB, 220x92) Image search: [Google]
.animated2.gif
75 KB, 220x92
>>67919663
>>
>>67896950
I stopped watching the show midway through season 4. Every single action had to be dragged out as long as possible, and the people kept staying in random locations for what seemed like set periods of time before x catastrophe happened and forced them to leave.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.