[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones: Arthur Dayne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Will David and Dan cuck my boi Arthur Dayne in this flashback? Or do you think they will do him right?

Also, do you think this will be a Howland Reed flashback? Or some magic Raisin-Bran shit?

(Do them normies even know the 8 inch cocked Dayne machine?)
>>
>>67880212
Dayne?
>>
>>67880426
Arthur Dayne.
>>
Not Dayne faggots. He has one famous sword, not two. Morons.
>>
>>67880426
He's the guy with the two swords...
>>
>>67880801
None of the Kingsguard knights who are at the Tower have two swords...Arthur was the tallest...it is very well Arthur Dayne.

Faggot.
>>
Dayne isnt in it. The guy who fulfills his role is a donut steel named Ser Alfred Dunfirth and hes not part of the kingsguard

It would confuse normies if the kingsguard were there
>>
>>67880801
*Show isn't the same as the books...faggot.
>>
>>67880868
What the fuck are you talking about? It makes no sense to go off-book for this scene.
>>
>>67880801
First off, I used this picture because it was the ONLY scene in the trailer that showed any of Rhaegar's men from the Tower of Joy...I assumed it was Arthur since Arthur is the fucking BIGGEST one of them...I understand he only has one sword...but it's not like the show gives a shit.
>>
File: bigguy.png (1 MB, 1334x1184) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.png
1 MB, 1334x1184
>>67880958
>>67880868
>>67880801

Dayne confirmed dual wielder in season 4 extended lore

https://youtu.be/atIp7ypu0ZI?t=1m19s
>>
>>67881205
Thanks bro. I remember hearing about that.
>>
>>67880958

The White Bull is the biggest, dumbdumb.
>>
File: 1363743283790.png (340 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1363743283790.png
340 KB, 500x600
Inferior Dayne desu
>>
>>67881362
Whatever fuckface.
>>
>>67881205
>at sixteen the youngest member ever to join

He was fucking fifteen. Why must they get things wrong?
>>
>>67881458
It's not wrong if it's their own universe now...it's different than the books. Why must people get autistic about it?
>>
>>67881485
Why can't you use autistic correctly in a sentence?
>>
>>67881637
Explain how I didn't.
>>
>>67881637
*implying that everyone on 4chan uses the actual definition of "autistic" literally and factually.

kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.