[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO you feel like these degenerates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Does nothing shock you anymore either?

https://vimeo.com/120327768
>>
Well, I'm not a conductor.
>>
>>67877560
Reddit wannabe
>>
I go on this site a lot, and there's no way to explain or justify why.
>>
Wouldn't say shock but it sure makes me wince
>>
>>67877728
Yes there is a very easy explanation: You hate your life and want to be distracted as frequently as possible.
>>
I just saw a man facefucking a newborn baby on /v/

So y'know
>>
>>67878026
link
>>
>BME Pain Olympics

Seriously, I mean, that's some low level shit if they're trying to get a rise out of me. But I guess as to pertain to your actual question, at least they are laughing and having a good time. I would just be bored watching "shock videos" now.
>>
The the video suppose to be a celebration of their desensitization or a rejection of it?

The way they destroy the laptop after looking up the most vile videos makes me believe that the act was meant as a catharsis. That is was a kind of 'casting out the demons' by vanquishing the portal that enables their numbing habits but I guess it could also be interpreted as another act of 'gore' in its own right. That destroying the laptop is meant to showcase just how apathetic they are. That they would willingly destroy their own property as a way to ape the self-destructive exhibitions they had just witnessed.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>67878026
What game is that?
>>
>>67878026
honestly seeing that kind of shit makes me strive to be a better person

i feel shielding everyone from the horrors of the world is castrating us as a species
>>
>>67878439
Well obviously
>>
>>67878342
I got the feeling it was a "LOL LOOK WE DON'T EVEN CARE IF WE DESTROY OUR OWN PROPERTY LOL WE'RE SO DESENSITIZED!"

I get the feeling the writer's thought processes go about as deep as a puddle.
>>
>>67878364
Battletoads.
>>
>that cock
Fucking jewfags, jesus christ that looks disgusting.

Not as bad as the worst uncutfags, mind you, but jesus christ cutfags have it bad.
>>
>>67878507
I think the point of destroying the computer is that is fucked up and wrong to have access to that kind of material in the first place lad.
>>
>>67879714
Something that I find disingenuous about this.

The entire point of the short was to exemplify just how jaded they are that they can laugh at gore, but their worldliness only extends to the virtual world. On a screen, it's all just pictures, it's incredibly impersonal.

It would have made a most impactful point if that jadedness extended in the real world. That they were actually infected by the media they consumed to a point where it affected their behavior more than just smashing a laptop.

They show the bunny at the beginning with the rope, I really expected them to kill it out of boredom & curiosity, incredibly disappointed that they didn't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.