[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a B lister TV "celebrity". Not big enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 8
File: 185085046.jpg (72 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
185085046.jpg
72 KB, 507x338
I'm a B lister TV "celebrity". Not big enough to be relevant (I don't really care about it) but I know some of the big ones for some reason.

I know that not giving proof is shitty but whatever we are all bored lifeless fuckers posting on 4chan. We all have time to kill.
>>
What the hell? I typed a subject and it didn't post.

Anyway askme anything.
>>
What shows you on?
>>
>>67875695
Best/worst celebrity encounter while working?

Best piece of Hollywood dirt?
>>
Even B-Listers have something better to do on a Monday night than be posting on 4chan.

Come on, admit it, you're not even on a list.
>>
>>67875695
Why do you think you're better than me? You're not better than me.
>>
Who's gay?
Who's a pedo?
Hell any general juicy secrets?
>>
>>67875695

Who have you fucked?
>>
>>67875743
From your experience how tough is it to get into the industry and or what does it take to get into the industry
>>
>>67875695
Are you a Jew?
>>
who are the worst celebrities you have worked with? give names
>>
So there's like 5 billion TV shows currently running, and you're not even a main character? I bet no one would know your name if you said it right now. Don't be a bitch, what's your name OP?
>>
>>67875791
TV communities are really insular. People stick mostly to their own cliques and act sweet and loving to those people, then act slightly more like a normal people in others. Anway sometimes people don't get to be angry for literal years and explode in this occassions.

Since I'm not the kind of person who is away from their clique a lot. I haven't had a lot of bad experiences.

You know who is professional and nice to everyone? Snooki. Yeah she drinks but when working she never does it for real.

>Best piece of Hollywood dirt?
Everyone knows that Paris Hilton is a pimp who pimps celebrities internationally. What people don't know is that twitter is making that kind of pimpage irrelevant unless it's for like, overseas royalty, because people negociate their own transactions.

You can count the big stars (And littler stars, I'm an example too I guess, though I wouldn't do it again) that never did this with one finger.
Leo DiCaprio sells himself to weird arab men for example... I don't know which name would be shocking to you. But this happens a lot.

Also because the pimp gigs are no longer relevant people are getting really adamant about security not because people sneak in to events but because mobs/sicarios/whatever you call seriously shady guys that would kill for their weird business honor thingy are trading money for connections/celebrity sex. I spent a party talking to a bartender and when I went out dude had a big-ass fucking gun in his car, he showed it to me and fired at someone's car. Nobody said a damn thing.

Most of these gun people don't actually want violence, because the trade-off is so great, but it creeps everyone out.
>>
>>67876200
What shows are you on?
>>
>>67876200
Wait, so if I was a rich Arab guy I could pay to fuck khalessie?
>>
>>67876200
>Leo DiCaprio sells himself to weird arab men for example

Which Arab royal family then? And specific names? Any reigning monarchs of heirs?
>>
Why are you guys responding to this? Why would you ever believe someones random lives are you that bored?

Theres literally no reason why the actor cant just give his name and some proof
>>
>>67875812
Celebrities! We're just like you!

>>67875875
I seriously have no idea of how I got big. I'm a fucking imbecile. I literally don't think I'm better than anyone and I'm not even rich (Most B-Listers aren't)

>>67875917
Most gay people try to be as out as soon as they can, because as much as having lines of work cut sucks, forced sex into genitals you can't force yourself to like sucks too.

Bisexuals are the ones who get the most gay angst because falling in love with someone you can't pursue when you CAN be forced into PR relationships, so they keep doing them, then have a breakdown when The One is of their same sex.

People's gaydar is.... Is honestly pretty on point most of the time? Not sure who I can name that would shock you? Maybe Steven Spielberg? He's bisexual.

Kris Jenner is a literal pedophile, Johnny Deep fucked a 13 year old once.

>>67876000
What did it take for me? Rich family who knew people (Though I'm not rich myself) if you're an everyguy. Become someone's personal assistant for over two years. Specially if they work in reality TV because you can get credited as a named extra. But these people are nuts and the fire rate is high! So arm yourself with a lot of patience.

>>67875917
A lot of people die in Hollywood parties. Sex with certain celebs can be negociated in movie deals (Those with pimping past, but this is also getting deleted since people are negociating shit on their own. Shit's changing)

>>67875985
Nobody relevant. I fucked for money a few times because someone needed a large sum very soon (for health reasons) and I thought that wasting a day or two was better than their suffering.
It didn't go well and what I did destroyed my sanity so don't do that unless you absolutely have to. My asshole got so destroyed I needed surgery to stitch it back.

Oh that there are surgeons that do that without leaking the secret is also.... A thing that happens I guess.
>>
I met the rock once AMA. He's not 6'4" I'm 6'3" and I was taller than him.
>>
>>67876346
>I'm a Hollywood person
>Anon thinks I'm smart
How would I casually ask that.

>>67876332
Khalessi Girl is actually on the cheaper side from what I hear. So if you were relatively rich you could get her.
>>
>>67876588
>A lot of people die in Hollywood parties. Sex with certain celebs can be negociated in movie deals (Those with pimping past, but this is also getting deleted since people are negociating shit on their own. Shit's changing)

Hell, tell more? And any specific examples?
>>
>>67876661
>if you were relatively rich you could fuck her

Tell me how
>>
Pretend I'm a sheltered kid from the Midwest- what could you say that would shock me the most?
>>
>>67876661
What shows are you in?
>>
>>67876165
I'm too mentally ill to be able to do most shit so my family got me this.
>>
Talk about illuminati/satanist/Hollywood stuff
>>
>>67876661
>leo gets fucked by arab men.
Why am I supposed to believe this.

For real though, I can fuck khaleesi? How much.
>>
>>67876588
What other celebrities browse/post on 4chan
>>
At least post some pics of hollywood that you took, or else you are literally full of shit.
>>
Did you have to undergo an 'initiation' process. Is this a thing that happens?
>>
There are millions of TV shows out there.
You need to give us one TV show you are in.
You are making big claims. No shred of evidence.
>>
How involved is the CIA in Hollywood? Do they determine the content of films?
>>
>>67876772
Specific examples of death? Or of people you can fuck?
People that have died: I have no idea. Two mexican girls died at the Oscars after party. Suppossedly from bad coke. When I say girls I mean they weren't even 16.
People you can fuck:
To make this short: Mostly everyone that got big in TWD/GOT/CW DC shows. Most of reality TV. Raul Esparza is someone that shocked me but you can go do that. Melissa McCarthy is a weird one. Most of black celebrities will give in because there's always the threat of not getting any work anymore.

>>67876826
Everyone migrated to that crystal shit. Mel Gibson is mad about that because he paid for a bigass expensive satan dungeon and now it's barely getting used.
Illuminati is for musicians.

>>67876906
Actors suppossedly do still have to do something in the satan dungeon but I'm not an actor so I don't know.

>>67876979
I'm not an actor and I'm kinda stupid so I don't know. The CIA does take the claims of famous people collecting snuff seriously though, considering people die at Hollywood parties. No idea why that doesn't make big news. But they do investigate and take those.
>>
OP do you have a mental disability?
>>
>>67877060
How much is Carl Grimes? Can you help me get to him?
>>
>>67875695
are you Michael Pitt?

would you fuck Michael Pitt?
>>
>>67875695
You're Alfie Allen aren't you.
>>
>>67877114
I have literal, diagnosed brain damage.

>>67877146
I don't know. I don't ask anymore.
And also no. But you CAN apparently have him.

>>67877178
Here's a Michael Pitt fact: He needs to stop doing coke. I feel like he'll never have an erection. Actually some hookers complained about this
>>
File: he gets away with it.jpg (19 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
he gets away with it.jpg
19 KB, 600x326
>30 posts in
>thread is already in /x/ territory

kek
>>
>>67877060
What reality tv show were you on?
>>
>>67877277
>I have literal, diagnosed brain damage.
Gary Busey
>>
tell us more tales of hollywood depravity
>>
File: 1459026374054.jpg (168 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
1459026374054.jpg
168 KB, 500x818
>>67875695
I have no reason to and probably shouldnt, but I am 100% inclined to believe everything you are saying in this thread.
>>
>>67877277
nice dubs

now give us a hint about who you are

pls
>>
Talk more about Saran dungeon
>>
>>67877277
>I have literal, diagnosed brain damage.

t-tracy?
>>
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's Rob Kardashian based on the fact that someone must've told him someone was spreading shit about him on here, maybe he checked it? Someone spread crazy tales. And he seems like a bitter guy.

>OP has brain damage
>Did gay shit (Kardashian didn't fuck men as far as I know but pings my gaydar)
>Knows how hollywood works but isn't really in it
>Has "family" that IS on it
>Wants to get out
>Kris Jenner comment

Yeah it checks out
>>
>>67877434
Satan
>>
>>67877277
Are you currently on a tv show that was recently cancelled?
Do you have a podcast outside of your career involving in another passion?
>>
>>67875695
What's Max Landis like? And what's his reputation within the industry?
>>
>>67877456
Seems legit. Post dick, rob
>>
What's Dan Schneider like?
>>
>>67876588
so how do you even know kris jenner and depp are pedos? specifics man
>>
>>67877488
I hear he can get pretty torn up over his dad.
>>
>>67877456
Nah, rob is d list at best
>>
>>67877456
>Rob Kardashian
>all of this checks out
>becomes less popular
>gains a shit-ton of weight
>now looks like a career land-whale
>posts on 4chan

it really does checks out.
>>
52 posts
27 anons
>literal brain damage

stop talking to yourself op
>>
>>67877611
Yep, I made a chopper joke and he gave me a dramatic PM about how his dead still suffers from PTSD.

So now I feel bad when I make John "Bopper Chopper" Landis jokes.
>>
>>67877620
This is a dumb poster.
>>
>>67877654
>about how his dead still suffers from PTSD.

heh
>>
>>67877657
no
just you
>>
>>67877620
I'm pretty sure you accused a bunch of anons of this in another thread like 10 minutes ago

Are you pulling our leg here, anon?
>>
>>67877456
>too retarded to do anything else

Maybe it is him
>>
>>67877654
John "how do I get this chopper to" Landis
>>
>>67877709
no
>>
>>67877619
Ah hello kanye
>>
>>67877456
What rumors were being spread on here?
>>
>>67877789
That he's relevant
>>
>>67877434
What would you like to know? Because besides sex stuff I can't tell you a lot.
One time I went to a party and I saw like three hookers trying to wash off their shit but I don't know what happened. Surely it wasn't one person shitting that badly. Did they get the shit from elsewhere? Why was it smeared all uniform like that? So I guess that some people like scat a lot.

>>67877434
I never saw it.

>>67877543
I know someone that has some agreement in venues that they won't go if he goes because "shit went down once" this person is really young and not even attractive. So he probably is a pedo. This is the closest I had to an encounter.
>>
>>67877842
What is Quentin Tarantino like?
>>
>>67875695
What's the best /tv/ meme
>>
>>67877842
how am i a pedo?
>>
>>67876820
That doesn't answer my question, but I'm with that anon on you being Rob Kardashian. Does your mom like young boys or young girls? Or uh...both?
>>
>>67877842
Who is the biggest racist star you know? Any stories about racism in general?
>>
>>67877966
answer this please. with story
>>
What's Kanye West like?
>>
>>67878008
Is kanye for sale too if you know what I am implying?
>>
>>67875695
This isn't reddit, faggot, choke yourself.
>>
>>67876588
Tosh?
>>
>>67877920
People hate memes about /tv/ because celebrities refuse to get them and it pisses them off. Explaining a meme to someone who refuses to understand memes is actually kinda difficult.

>>67877970
Racism is alive and well but black hollywood can probably tell you more. A lot of the Oscar voters are racist as fuck and watching everything they're voting on isn't even a requirement, so people are trying to make it so it is. And the older voters thinks it's because of racism. Instead of it being like, something that sounds like a fair rule.

Racism/classism is also why stuntpeople don't get awards (Well,not all of the reasons, but a big reason) because people associate it with black and poor people and the rich hate them

>>67878008
Probably has BPD he refuses to check out

>>67878048
Yes
>>
>>67877842
What was it like being on The Real World?
>>
>>67878141
Tell me about Dan. Why does he fuck the girls?
>>
>>67878141
anything interesting to tell us about cast members on GoT?
>>
>>67878141
Why you fuck Black Chyna? She's not cute.
>>
>>67878174
Lot of loyalty for a b list actor
>>
Who are some actors and/or figures in Hollywood who are genuinely good people? i.e. people in Hollywood who aren't a part of this degeneracy you're describing?
>>
What drugs have you NOT done
>>
Ever met Tom Hardy? What's he like?
>>
>>67878269
PLEASE answer this
>>
Why do you think most of this is unknown to the public eye? How do they keep their degeneracy so secret?
>>
>>67878269
>>67878345
tom hanks
>>
Will there ever be a way for me to bury my face in Tom Hardy's ass?
>>
>>67878269
I can answer this
>James Woods
>Dustin Diamond
>Bonnie Hunt
>>
>>67877572
>13 year olds
>pre-pubescent
You have to go back.
>>
Fill this plot hole in OP: why are these multi millionaires (Kanye, Leo,etc) prostituting themselves when they don't need the money at all? Why would they do that?
>>
>>67878269
Most people are nice and just are doing their best to get by. You need to understand that sex lists are just another kind of work. True assholes are rare and it's hard to not google them because fired PAs will always eventually spill it about them. I had a bad experience getting fucked in the ass but if you research your clients it can go well. Even people who have shitty personalities for the media are usually nice. It's easier to count the exceptions.
>>
>>67878141
>people associate stuntmen with poor black people

what the fuck are you talking about? 2/10
>>
>>67878380
James woods is a pedo.
>>
>>67878503
This.

Kayne I believe cuz he's broke as fuck, but I don't think multimillionaire Leo is out fucking sweaty Arab shieks for gas money.
>>
>>67878512
Is being on Big Brother as fun as it appears?
>>
>>67878512
>I had a bad experience getting fucked in the ass but if you research your clients it can go well
As in, literally getting buttfucked or metaphorically getting buttfucked?
>>
File: 1457566752677.jpg (468 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1457566752677.jpg
468 KB, 2250x2250
>newturds are seriously asking questions and believing the answers
>>
>>67878334
Tom Hardy is really nice and I want to meet him really badly
>>
>>67875695
Are you Judy Greer?
>>
>>67878512
Go away ian
>>
>>67878600
>shitposting
>for free
Confirmed for sending in application
>>
>>67875695
do you find the work to be worth it? All the BS between rumors, paparazzi, the politics of Hollywood, the crazy stars and everything? If you could do it again would you choose something else?
>>
>>67878600
>reddit
>>
>>67878503
Rates are exponential my man. Sometimes if you travel a lot it's better to go to Dubai for 2 weeks than spending months from home.

Also everyone searches for money for different reasons why the hell would I know
>>
>>67878593
scoll up, he said someone paid him to so they could fuck his asshole. this thread is bs anyway
>>
>>67878710
What is TMZ like?
>>
>>67878512
Who fucked you up the ass? Surely you can say that.
>>
>>67878695
Yes, you have to go back.
>>
>>67878685
It is not worth it for me. I miss liking being alive. I miss the person I used to be. But until I leave I can't go back. And leaving isn't as easy as not taking work anymore.
>>
File: coach hines.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
coach hines.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>67875695
currently im a cop but have always been interested in doing acting on the side. even if its just a hobby. Would there be any bias of me trying to get my foot in the door because of all this PC bullshit that's popular right now? Will I just get jerked around and not go anywhere, or is there any market for somebody with that kind of skill set
>>
>>67878542
James Woods is AMAZING and can do no wrong.
>>
>>67878809
Law and Order loves having actual cops as extras. Most crime shows do. You could even get a speaking line. And as long as you don't say racist shit to the cameras you're fine.

Go for it.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>mfw this turns out to be viral marketing for Mr. Robot season 2
>>
File: 1451095208331.jpg (1 MB, 5130x3414) Image search: [Google]
1451095208331.jpg
1 MB, 5130x3414
>>67875695
>whos the biggest slut in the industry
>who was the first person you met and were start struck
>who was the biggest surprise asshole/ surprise super bro yoive met
>LA vs NYC, which is better for opportunity
>any other places in the country besides those two that have good opportunity but are unknown or on the rise
>who killed tupac
>How true is pedo wood
>whats some advice you would have given yourself before you started now that you know the buisness
>>
>>67878809
Fuck the police!

Fucking pigs!

Go eat a dick and suck start your shotgun
>>
who did negan kill?
>>
Have you met RDJ? Did you make height jokes?
>>
>>67878710
This thread is bs
>>
All of this is made up bullshit and op is hoping noone remembered that documentary with that queer guy that bragged about going to sex parties with DiCaprio and shit.
>>
>>67876588
how depraved is Hollywood? I hear about wild pedo sex drug fueled orgies like its just another Tuesday for them. Are there any lst holdouts of normal people?
>>
this is too faggy for my blood
... im out
>>
>>67877060
Can I fuck Maisie Williams if I'm rich?
>>
>>67876588
>I seriously have no idea of how I got big. I'm a fucking imbecile.

Yeah, I can tell. Your spelling and grammar is fucking awful.
>>
>>67876588
>shits changing
some other thread had a guy saying this as well, that the "casting couch" era was coming to an end. What else is changing, is Hollywood getting a little more "clean"?
>>
>>67878962
>whos the biggest slut in the industry
No idea but the women who get those rumors constantly are no more sluts than the average
>who was the first person you met and were start struck
Harrison Ford
>who was the biggest surprise asshole/ surprise super bro yoive met
Taylor Swift threw up in the windshield of my car and I threw up because of it. Then she told everyone I got hammered and did the whole thing.
>LA vs NYC, which is better for opportunity
LA
>any other places in the country besides those two that have good opportunity but are unknown or on the rise
Video auditions are usually preferred and you can send them from everywhere
>How true is pedo wood
No more than in other places but since it's easier for them to go impune they'll never be brought to justice. That's why they thrive.
>whats some advice you would have given yourself before you started now that you know the buisness
Don't go into it/Become a TV presenter because their "talent" comes from the poor interns writing all of their shit/Become an 'art curator' because if you're one and also even vaguely famous you get paid a fuckton for just putting together some aesthetic and coming up with a dumb tagline. Whoever rejects gigs like these is a moron.
>>
>>67877060
any more stuff on the CIA or Illuminati? or is it really just as simple as CIA looking into supposed snuff and murder and the Illuminati being a prop so musicians can look cool?
Also, thoughts on child actors?
>>
>>67879248
I am literally incapable of picturing Tay Tay vomiting.
>>
This guy is obviously from Jersey Shore.

>negociating

Only one of those retards would be dumb enough to spell negotiating like this. Also he said he knows snooki.
>>
>>67879248
How big of a slut is Chloe Moretz?
>>
>>67879248
>Taylor Swift threw up in the windshield of my car and I threw up because of it.

Someone go paste this shit on Taylors twitter and see how she responds. (I don't have an account)
>>
>>67879395
fucking this pretty please
>>
>>67879248
What do you know about Mary Elizabeth Winstead? Gal Gadot?
>>
>>67876871
about tree fiddy
>>
>>67878141
>Racism is alive and well but black hollywood can probably tell you more
maybe they should make better movies and stop crying about race every time they don't get what they want then
>>
>>67879248
Taylor Swift threw up in the windshield of my car and I threw up because of it. Then she told everyone I got hammered and did the whole thing.

This is by far the greatest two sentences ever posted on /tv/.
>>
>>67879395
>>67879404
she wont respond
>>
>>67879202
It's because social media is accessible to all. Anyone who does something to otherd without their concern can immediately spell it out. NDAs are useless when people can say so much stuff anonymously. It's easier to sneak cameras to castings. It's easier to hold people accountable when even if trials don't happen, people's judgement and opinions impact you.

It's honestly a good thing.
>>
>>67876200
That's absolute bullshit.

But I believe it.
>>
>>67879432
She might if this guy isn't lying and she remembers this happening.
>>
>>67879448
for what purpose
>>
>>67879477
Because she might be like "ohh yeah i remeber this, lol it was (insert guys name here) and name him, then we know who he is if he's even for real.
>>
>>67879318
As far as I know it's literally just that. Sorry to dissapoint.
>>
>>67879498
why the fuck would she admit it happened
>>
>>67879395
>>67879404
>>67879448
>>67879432

Taylor doesn't check twitter messages from her fans. The only place to really communicate with her is tumblr, where she only follows certain people, mostly teenage girls. So I'd say our chances are slim to none.
>>
>>67879514
Because she's absolutely fucking retarded?

>>67879518
This is probbaly true though but it's worth a shot, it's not like it';s gonna cost anything to try,
>>
>>67879506
Do you call your dad Bruce or Caitlyn?
>>
>>67879549
>Because she's absolutely fucking retarded?
you mean you are
>>
>>67875695
how many boobs have you touched?
>>
whats your favorite thing to work on? type of a show, location, people, budget, ect. Like whats a hidden gem of a good job that often gets over looked

Also, I have bad stage fright but am trying to get better with it. Are acting classes a waste of time? would a director or casting agent even bother looking at that?
>>
lel entertainers lives are worthless and mostly meaningless in the grand scheme unless they get into politics or philanthropy.

Enjoy being a nobody OP and being used like a toy for minutes of slight joy.
>>
>>67879612
A lot of people have stage fright. Most will help you out. Acting classes will help with social interaction too so take them.
>>
>>67879248
tips for video auditioning, formating, soliloquies etc.
I to do drugs to stay calm in auditions
>>
>>67879598
Someone post this on her twitter so she knows this guy defended her and she can get laid.
>>
Did fucking Blac Chyna help you with your weight?
>>
Who cares
>>
Jesus Christ you people are off your rocker. I can't believe any of you actually trust this "b list celebrity". I am an relatively new a-list actor and I can tell you all this is ludicrous. Like It wasn't the hard work, determination, or networking that got us to where we are today. And no I'm not gonna tell you who I am because I'm not gonna derail my surprisingly fast paced career. And this place is nothing but bad publicity.
>>
>>67879746
Sorry for making fun of you John. You were my favorite part of The Force Awakens.
>>
>>67879746
no one actually trusts him and no one trusts you
this is 4chan, sometimes we like to pretend we're talking to somebody with insider info because our lives are otherwise devoid of meaning and human contact
>>
>>67879837
What are you talking about this is real to me
>>
>>67879671
Dress without patterns or logos. Use shirts that aren't black or white. Have good sound. Video quality doesn't have to be the best but the sound has to be great.
>>
What are the best routes to get connections to people inside the industry?
>>
>>67879746
It's funny. Calm down.
>>
>>67879921
How big of a slut is Ariel Winter? Also you said rich people fuck the GoT cast? Like who?
>>
>>67879919
>Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
>>
>>67879837
Are you seriously saying there's no nepotism in Hollywood
>>
>>67879746
oh fuck up
>>
>>67880029
What shows are you on?
>>
>>67879746
>Don't believe this guy who says he's some b-list nobody
>Believe me, the A-list star who is totally real

Pissing into a sea of piss
>>
>>67876778

This. Shock us OP
>>
>>67879423
>Racism is alive and well
>Yeah but it isn't! they should just do better!

Epiche
>>
>>67880175
>Taking the bait in a sea of bait
>>
>>67879746
which hot actresses are bisexual m8
>>
Stop replying to this thread guys. OP is a lair. I'm Tom Hardy, by the way.
>>
>>67880245
I want to bury my face in your ass, Tom Hardy. Your firm, meaty, manly ass. I want to taste what you taste like.
>>
Brendan Frasier here. I'll answer a few questions for a dollar.
>>
>>67875695
>>67880206
Yeah. Shocker me OP.
>>
>>67880271
/tv/ gets weird after midnight
>>
>>67880082
This man asked you a question several times OP. Tell us. We MIGHT believe you at that point.
>>
>>67880316
I think that I don't know anything that could shock you guys? The most shocking things I know I already said.

Maybe something fun will come out off the Panama Papers? Everyone's talking about that
>>
do any Hollywood actors play magic the gathering?
>>
>>67880492
how much does the mom from fresh off the boat cost?
>>
>>67880492
Does the Situation make you refer to him as the Situation outside of the show in everyday situations?
>>
>>67879715

this
>>
I'm guessing this is Ian Connor

If he knows all these celebrities, he's probably close with the Kardashians and Kanye

>not rich and lived on the street before
>i believe Ian Connor surfed 4chan before becoming popular
>his twitter types similar to how he's posting
>knows Kris jenner is a pedo so probably closely relating since he runs Kanyes line
>young enough to be on 4chan

Say hi to a$ap for me pls
>>
What did you do for Passover, my Jewish famm?
>>
>>67881154
But the thing that throws me off is that OP wants out. Most people don't.

What were the Kardashian rumors? That could help
>>
>>67881286
It can't be a Kardashian because he said he's not rich and Kardashians are pretty rich since kim sold 50 mil on her emoji app

He also uses trips, so he must know some stuff about 4chan meaning he's lurked

Ian Connor was also pretty dumb and I think he spammed a$ap on twitter until he was able to hang out with them

Then he got lucky and became khalifas stylist and moved onto Kylie and etc. That has to be luck for an "imbecile" for that all to happen
>>
>>67876588
I went from not knowing who you are to hoping I never do in one post.

You're a fuck toy with delusions of being an actor and you'll be dead in 10 years or less.
>>
>>67880029
>Are you seriously saying there's no nepotism in Hollywood

Rob Kardashian confirmed

hey bro, good luck with it all

What's the deal with tyga, does he have HIV from that tranny?

Why is he always leasing cars?
>>
F is for Fake
>>
>>67876636
I might be a featured extra on Baywatch. Is he a nice guy? I won't talk to him, because I know we're not aloud to. But curious anyways.
>>
OP what gave you brain damage
>>
>>67883443
>Is he a nice guy?

he's a steroid and hgh using homosexual

he's a piece of shit narcissist
>>
>>67878963
Some people have to get jobs, anon
>>
>>67877779
kek
>>
Are you a guy? What was your buttsex like? Did he cum on your face?
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.