[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Max?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: max.jpg (113 KB, 578x861) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
113 KB, 578x861
Thoughts on Max?
>>
>>67874383
Took my dog to see it, he won't tell me what he thought though
>>
>>67874383
My wife's dog loves it
>>
not as gripping as Army Dog was
>>
>>67874383
Mad.
>>
>>67874543
my falcon didn't enjoy it as much.
>>
>>67874543
Mine said it was rough
>>
>>67874383
Haha so funny and witty like Marvel :)
>>
File: 1436372614543.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1436372614543.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>67874566
>>
Similar to Army Dog but without the marvel-tier quips and grossly unnecessary rape scene.
>>
Since we've taken comic book super heroes and made them dark and dour and wrapped up in real life politics and philosophical problems, pet movies are the next logical step.

How will Max deal with his duty as a Marines dog as well as his original owner being a blind old woman reliant on him? Should he even lead the blind old woman around? She's just a burden on taxpayer money and assets in her estate, when given to her children through her will, will allow a young girl to finally pay for that surgery for her legs. Guilt ridden and haunted by the ghosts of Marines that died while under his supposed protection from hidden explosives, Max will have to decide what he wants to do with his life.
>>
"Animal people" are all autistic or just awful people who find real social interaction with real emotions difficult and thus prefer the company of animals, since they can project whatever feelings onto them and their loyalty is easily earnt.
>>
Someone post the screencap where an Anon went to watch Mad Max but instead he got a ticket for this and he didn't realize he got it wrong until after 30 minutes.
>>
>>67874383
I was pissed, I thought it was a fucking Mad Max spinoff
>>
Oh fucking christ. Is this shit real?
>>
>>67874574
I came here to say this. Army Dog is pure dog kino.
>>
>>67876481
Yeah I watched it for a little bit on HBO. It was kinda predictable and the writing wasn't very good.
>>
File: 1452821037425.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452821037425.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>67874894
>Someone post the screencap where an Anon went to watch Mad Max but instead he got a ticket for this and he didn't realize he got it wrong until after 30 minutes.
Im in tiers already, I wanna see this shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.