[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARTHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Super Hearing 01.jpg (43 KB, 966x703) Image search: [Google]
Super Hearing 01.jpg
43 KB, 966x703
>hears Lois in trouble in fucking Africa
>gets there in like 5 minutes
>Martha is kidnapped and is being held a few blocks from him
>can't find her
>>
>>67873766
Bravo Zack (well the writers)
>>
>>67873766

Honestly, we don't know where he was when shit went down, I honestly figured he was right above her thousands of feet up observing, at the first sign of trouble he barreled in.
>>
I thought he put a tracker on her or something, wasn't that what she pulled out of her purse?
>>
>>67873766
He also didn't notice a bomb next to him. The whole point was that he has to pay attention to notice it. His mother taught him to shut everything out and focus on her in MoS, it stands to reason he does that with Lois now.
>>
>>67873845
Doesn't change the fact that he can't hear his mom in trouble in the same city that he is currently in. Even though he hears Lois' weak ass taps when she's drowning in the middle of an apocalyptic battle with a cave troll shooting lightning
>>
>>67873766
He was following Lois in Africa in case she got in trouble but was staying far enough away so people wouldn't see him.

Bunch of reasons why he either couldn't or wouldn't save Martha
>she was in a lead lined room
>he could tell where she was but knew he couldn't make it to her before Lex ordered her killed
>or he just straight up couldn't find her
What in the DCEU so far makes you believe he can tell where individual people are and/while they're mixed in with others?
>>
>>67874037

>Doesn't change the fact

It changes a lot actually, you dipshit both situations you mentioned have superman within distance of his target, how far is kansas from Metropolis/Gotham New york, I wonder?

Think next time.
>>
>>67874666
>the room she was in had a window
>he could have knocked out/killed Lex and then flown to her
>he found Lois during a really loud, epic battle

I dunno just kinda dumb that Daredevil on Netflix has better hearing than Superman

Nice trips though
>>
>>67874806
>>67874037
see>>67874034
>>
>>67874746
Yeah I'm talking about when she is being held hostage in a building in the SAME FUCKING CITY. not when she got grabbed in Kansas

damn your reading comprehension sucks

He heard Lois get pushed off a building and got there in time to catch her
>>
>>67874981

Wasn't Martha with a gag?
>>
never thought Superman would come off as a bigger asshole than Deadpool
>>
>batman I didn't came here to fight, lex kidnapped my m-
>shut up and let's fight!
>oh, ok
>*10 minutes later*
>oh yeah my mother was kidnapped, completely forgot about that, lol
>btw, her name is martha

Bravo Snyder
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.