[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People seriously liked this garbage? Holy crap, it was boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: tfa_poster_wide_header.jpg (1 MB, 2160x1417) Image search: [Google]
tfa_poster_wide_header.jpg
1 MB, 2160x1417
People seriously liked this garbage?
Holy crap, it was boring as fuck. Felt like I was almost like watching episode 4 again.

Literally no redeeming qualities.

Episode 3 is still be the best.
>>
File: 1447924630899.png (53 KB, 396x428) Image search: [Google]
1447924630899.png
53 KB, 396x428
>calls TFA shit
>likes any of the prequels
>>
>>67872850
liking episode 3 is the same meme as liking episode vi. It just brought back feels/nostalgia because of the last ending scenes. Plus, they both show sheev in his full glory.
>>
Oh, look, this thread again.
>>
>D-do I fit in yet, guys?
>>
File: 1443414092600.png (561 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1443414092600.png
561 KB, 500x600
>>67872789
You want a (You)?

Here you go
>>
>>67872977
being so desperate to be unique you turn to contrarianism

sad tb h fa m
>>
>>67872789
is it on pirate bay yet? no paying for that SJW shit
>>
I'm really disturbed /tv/ humps all over this movie.
Especially considering the based as fuck Star Wars threads leading up to it.
>>
>>67872789
It's trash.
And for fucks sake stop spamming the catalog with it.
>>
Very forgettable
>>
File: image.png (798 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
798 KB, 500x750
>>67872789
sorry about your ADHD fäm, take some adderal or something.
>>
>>67872850
TFA was shit though. Like Really, shitty.

From the get go we're supposed to give a shit about maRey Sue, one of the dullest protagonist I have ever seen on any screen.
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1242x1385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1242x1385
>>67874024
In your opinion, yes. However when you say "shit" or "really shitty" , it carries with it the implicit suggestion that that's the generally agreed upon opinion. It's actually a very small minority. If you say "It's gonna suck" and then get shown that according to most people it doesn't, you can continue to say "It sucks" like it's a fact, simply because it's what you believe, and that's literally true. But don't expect the rest of the world to hold any stock by that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.