[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The murder/suicide scene sticks with me to this day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: army dog.jpg (240 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
240 KB, 1000x1500
The murder/suicide scene sticks with me to this day.
>>
>>67870813
The whole PTSD breakdown in the second act was amazing acting for a dog
>>
I'm still surprised it didn't get an NC-17 rating, what with the graphic child murder and sexual abuse.
>>
>>67870813
>not the gang rape scene
Wewlad.
>>
>>67870813
The rape scene was a bit much.

Most of the theater cleared out at that point.
>>
File: questions.png (414 KB, 530x464) Image search: [Google]
questions.png
414 KB, 530x464
>>67870813
>>67870854
>>67870867
>>67870897
>>67870898
>>
LOL IT'S A FAMILY FRIENDLY PROPERTY BUT WE'RE ADDING LOTS OF VIOLENCE, SEX, AND SHOCK VALUE ROFL

It's like fucking Robot Chicken in here
>>
>>67870921
Gee great fuckin post.
>>
>>67870813
When his best friend was shooting up and fucking corpses? I walked out. I heard that scene clinched the Oscar though.
>>
Is this the newest dankest spiciest /tv/ meme? I'm still reeling from the stinky dinky lads it was such a good kino after I marathoned it with my wife's son and his anvil.
>>
>army dog comes back from the war in a wheelchair and rips out his catheter while arguing with mom
>he pisses all over the floor
>mom then rips him out of the wheelchair and shoves his face in the puddle of urine and yells "BAD DOG"

Jesus, that was too much.
>>
File: REI, what does the scouter say.jpg (137 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
REI, what does the scouter say.jpg
137 KB, 1280x850
>I know I live in a world of shit, but at least I get to roll around in it and eat it.

Right in the fucking heart, /tv/.
>>
What's with the growing popularity of rape scenes?
>>
>>67870813
>go to the theater to see Army Dog
>bring my younger sister along, so she can pretend to be my girlfriend because of the no-singles policy
>I hand the cashier my gift card and she spins the wheel of fortune
>we end up getting wine and grilled vegetables, not bad
>the movie starts
>I like the visuals and the general atmosphere of the film
>but then, the brutal ten minute rape scene comes up, and just when this happens, the Mimichorn goes off
>men are wrestling with their girlfriends and wives, who are pretending to resist while their men tear of their pants
>me and my sister are feeling pretty awkward at this point, and people are starting to notice our violation of the theater etiquette
>"Fight me", I urge my sister, as I hurl her on the floor
>she's screaming and kicking me, giving a very good performance
>however, her feeble body is no match for my physique chiseled by tons and tons of iron and I easily overpower her
>I rip of her pants and plunge my manhood into her unbesmirched vulva
>I ejaculate like Mount Vesuvius
>finally the Mimichorn goes off again, and the couples return to their seats
>my sister is crying
>when the movie ends, we are rewarded with the trophy for the best act
>the overseer was very pleased, and he personally shakes both our hands when he gives us the trophy on the door
>the movie was 9.5/10, I'd rate it kino
>>
>>67870854
>It's over, boy... It's over!
>RUFFING IS ROVER!! RUFFING!!!
>>
>>67871616
Hot.
>>
>>67870813
>the scene in the POW camp where the dog has to play russian roulette against his friends and he leaves the bamboo hut covered in his buddies' brains and blood

family friendly?
>>
>My mind is numb from years of deployment. A single year seems to last seven. They say the world is full of beautiful colors. It all looks black and white to me. A question swirls around my brain - somebody stateside asked me, years ago. "Who's a good boy?" I've learned that there are none. We don't all go to heaven.

Absolute Kino.
>>
>>67871806
Agreed. Pure dog kino.
>>
>>67871616
Fucking kek.
>>
>"Come on, boy! Go get the ball!"
>"How can I get the ball when all I want to get is my family back?"

Haunting.
>>
File: wew.jpg (312 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
312 KB, 900x1200
>>67871806
>>67871897

you plebs, this isn't kino.

It's K9ino
>>
>>67870813
Don't forget about the nuclear detonation over the city in the third act. Watching thousands of innocent souls vanish in mere moments... All for a treat... Traumatizing.
>>
File: 1459222211016.gif (2 MB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1459222211016.gif
2 MB, 495x495
>>67871976
>>
That scene where army dog smacks his pregnant wife after she calls him a war hero
>tell that to the pups of the men I killed, for my "country"
>takes a drink of whiskey
>urinates

Fucking heartbreaking, desu.
>>
>when you find out that the bones that army dog is obsessing about aren't the bones in the backyard but actually the corpses of his friends that he left in Vietnam.

this movie is so deep, true kino.
>>
>>67871616
>>67871806
Wow, army dog memes are being copypasta'd and I'm here enough to notice it. Not sure what's worse.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.