[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
more like John Nehandertal litterally a caveman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: portrait_uncanny.jpg (16 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
portrait_uncanny.jpg
16 KB, 300x450
more like John Nehandertal
litterally a caveman
>>
>>67868758

You ever unga bunga, Red?
>>
you say that like its a bad thing
>>
>Muh famwy

I think he overdid it desu
>>
>>67868758
you know that Seinfeld episode where Jerry gets his own show and the cast looks like the original cast?

f that happened in Friends he would play Ross

so what I'm saying is he looks like a poor man's David Schwimmer
>>
>>67868859
>a poor man's David Schwimmer

That's still David Schwimmer
>>
>>67868758
He's the most italian looking fucker I have ever seen since Mean Streets.
And the funny thing is, he's not even italian.
>>
>>67868784
How would it be a "good" thing to be a Neanderthalid?
>>
>>67869118
>He's the most italian looking fucker I have ever seen since Mean Streets.

You mean Jewish, not Italian. The average Italian doesn't even look like that.

>And the funny thing is, he's not even italian.

Well, he doesn't even look Italian.
>>
>>67869136
Neanderthals were likely more intelligent than early humans

That they were more stupid is an old myth
>>
>>67869187
Italians and Jews look the same. Italians are Jews without the brains
>>
>>67869237
HEY FUCK YOU
>>
>>67868758
I heard Charlie Cox walked into Joe's trailer one day and found Joe painting little stick figures on the walls, wearing a grass skirt and shit.
>>
>>67869779
Madman
>>
>>67869218
You are a moron, and idiot.

What you posted is absolutely wrong, from the way you use words, to your notions, so I'm not bothering to contradict it because your're hopeless.
>>
>>67870026
good post I like it
>>
>>67869118
jewish as fuck you mean
>>
>>67869779
fuckin caveman, thinkin about rocks and shit
>>
File: Mob-City-130910-01.jpg (246 KB, 625x427) Image search: [Google]
Mob-City-130910-01.jpg
246 KB, 625x427
>>67868758

He was good in Mob City, which was unfortunately canceled after the 1st season for some reason.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.