[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's just us now, Han Solo can't save you. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o4k54efE201t7uoigo2_400.gif (48 KB, 268x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4k54efE201t7uoigo2_400.gif
48 KB, 268x300
>It's just us now, Han Solo can't save you.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67868642
It was a meta remark by the screenwriter about how they blew their load with nostalgic cameos in TFA, and thus have nothing to fall back on for future movies and will have to resort to actually writing a compelling story.
>"[well known OT character] can't [carry the movie] now!"
>>
>>67868750
Alright thank you for that, it's just such confusing dialogue I don't know what Jewboy Abrams was thinking.
>>
>>67868642
it means he wants hux's spotty penor
>>
>>67868750
>he thinks they won't milk Luke in the sequel
>>
>>67868642
his dick in Rey's bagina
>>
>>67869493
/tv/ certainly wants to milk Luke
>>
>>67868642
Did he actually say this? I don't remember the line.
>>
>>67869606
Yeah he does just before he force pushes Rey into a tree.
>>
>>67868750
Poetry.
>>
>after years of trainiing, gets REKT by a girl holding a lightsaber for the first time
>>
>>67868642
When he said "I'm going to finish what you stared" when talking to darth vader mask. What did he actually mean?
Last thing what darth vader started and didn't finish is killing sith
>>
>>67869814
>is killing sith
or killing/turning any Skywalker
>>
>>67869721
He's a LITERAL robot he even shot up Jedi school.

>>67869814
Well he probably only knows Vader from what he has heard so he just assumes that he was still following the goal of purging all Jedi even after order 66, so maybe Kylo wants to also do it by killing Luke.
>>
File: 12522663232235.jpg (79 KB, 1320x660) Image search: [Google]
12522663232235.jpg
79 KB, 1320x660
super rare episode 8 footage
>>
>>67868642
Either he's going to finish the podrace, finish killing all the Jedi, or finish converting Luke to the dark side.
>>
>>67868642
the guy is like 40 and looks like a very ugly teenager

amazing
>>
>>67868642
Because they were all kids and he killed the only kind of adult present. It makes sense tbqh
>>
I watched SW7 finally(if you are not a fan, or you were a fan when you were a kid, you can actually enjoy the movie for what it is), im gonna like the trilogy if Mary Sue turns to dark side and he turns to light.

God damn, i cant even remember their names...
Kylo Ren....best republic/rebel pilot who offed himeslf when he was a mayor....Leia...
Flinn...Smoke..Ben Solo... BBC8inch..

Anyways, 2 scenes(fuck, just 2, im good) were overcringe hyper level 9000...

The scene when Vader Jr. is trying to pull piece of the map from(for fuvk sake I cant rember her name) Mary Sue with force(mind control/reading whatever) and they look themselves
and it literally looks like they both are on the toilets, shiting a razor sharp brick of a shit and they push and push...

Second scene is when she holds light-saber to Luke, end of the movie, her facial expression was sooo fucking irritating it hurts, also Luke pulled that hoodie so fake

Will watch pirated version of part 8 and 9 in my lifetime, most definitely...
>>
>>67871186
This does not answer OP's question, Anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.