[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SURVIVOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Eugenics.jpg (24 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Eugenics.jpg
24 KB, 400x388
>P-please don't kill me negan, I'll tell you everything. my friends are currently trekking through the forest at this exact coordination.
If you're quick you can set up camp and be waiting for them
>>
Literally the best character
>As f they needed to capture him to know where Rick was going.
>>
>>67868106
He got the shit beat out of him. Once they realized the RV was empty their sheer numbers could easily track down Rick and co. Especially since they knew the direction they were headed.
He might have talked, but negan would have found them anyways.
>>
File: John-Larroquette[1].jpg (68 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
John-Larroquette[1].jpg
68 KB, 475x600
>>67868106

Dan Fielding?
>>
>>67869205
>best character
I mute my sound when he is speaking
>>
>>67868106
Ive heard nothing but positive things about this character but something is really off about him. I know he's supposed to be a bit eccentric but I find the acting really really unconvincing. Literally nobody talks the way this character does.
>>
>>67871098
I thought it was pretty clear that he's somewhat autistic
>>
>>67869621

holy shit dude
>>
>>67871098

Abraham talks somewhat like him, but different. I love the dialogue between them when they are alone together its the only great dialogue on the entire show.
>>
>>67871098
he's a retarded hick piece of shit
>>
>>67871098
>>67871373
Because the character is a walking contradiction

He's nerdy and autistic, yet he's not stuttering and very eloquent.
>>
>>67868106
After going down several roads why didn't they go back to attempt the first one? At best, they had moved on to form the next blockade (I mean, they were all there for the last one), at worst, they'd have to fight the smallest group they encountered.
>>
>>67871525
>there's only one type of autism
>>
Who do you guys think negan killed?

I think Abraham.
>>
>>67871580
stop confusing actual autism with your internet meme
>>
>>67871529

Lack of gas and they didn't want to chance Maggie getting worse.
>>
>>67871604
I think he's secretly a good guy and he killed mustache dude. Yes, I know mustache dude is right behind him but I think that might be another mustache dude to throw us off. Screencap this.
>>
>>67871666
But by the third blockade any direction would be a lot on the gas.
>>
>>67871701
The mustache dude is Trevor from GTA5
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1476804/

Trevor never dies.
>>
>Eugene sold them out
>Abraham: Why?
>*insert some autistic littered filler* I told you that I was a survivor.
>Saviors take all the groups weapons
>Eugene makes a shitload of ammo in secret
>the group stumbles upon a stockpile of weapons but no ammo
>Eugene shows up and tells them of his plan
>they kill all of Negan's men

yawn
>>
>>67871529
The real question is why didn't they just drive back a half mile from the first blockade, split up, and flank the first group?

Of course the point is it wouldn't have mattered. If they'd have gotten to Hilltop, Niggin would have just showed up there and the Hilltop cucks would have probably just let him in. He knew where they were going the whole time.
>>
>>67871098
he's a sperg former basement dweller. he's not a dumb person, he's just autistic.
>>
>>67871763
Shit you could actually tell he was Trevor, I thought I was imagining the similarities when he first started talking.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.