[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Winter Soldier was just a fluke, right? How can that movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So Winter Soldier was just a fluke, right? How can that movie be so good and Civil War look like such a bloated mess when it's by the same director?
>>
>>67866532
It's not even out you fucking faggot
>>
>>67866532
I can say the same for MOS and BVS.
Exept MOS sucked.
>>
The elevator fight, the jet fight, and the knife fight. There I just listed the only good scenes in the movie.
>>
File: 1458856577584.jpg (149 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
1458856577584.jpg
149 KB, 768x433
Except it doesn't. The only bloated mess around here is BvS. This will be good since that hack, Snyder, isn't involved.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMFUOexuEXw

RDJ is cringy af.
>>
>>67866532
first Avengers was decent, but Weekend at Ultrons was utter shit, so maybe it's just Marvel forcing their directors to never stay good too long.
>>
it was really average and pretending two TV-tier directors can make Avengers 4 better than it is fucking idiocy.
>>
>>67866532
The Winter Soldier isn't good at all though.
>>
3rd act is shit.
>>
>>67866824
You forgot, the opening, the assault on the Lemurian Star, Steve's conversation with Peggy (;_;) and the scenes leading up to and after Sitwell's interrogation.
>>
>>67866532
>So Winter Soldier was just a fluke, right?
We'll see after Civil War, won't we?
>>
>>67867873
It's the one good Marvel film.
>>
>DCucks went completely insane and rabid all over /tv/ after BvS flopped

Snyder, what have you done?..
>>
>>67866532
Standards are so low for capeshit after BvS that even if it's Winter Soldier 2.0, it's going to be lauded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.