[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, this is pretty good, not cringe at all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: alienres.png (854 KB, 936x1259) Image search: [Google]
alienres.png
854 KB, 936x1259
Hey, this is pretty good, not cringe at all
>>
File: senec.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
senec.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>67866490

>cringe

?
>>
The scene with the hybrid alien getting sucked out the window is GOAT
>>
>>67866490
It was alright. Not as flawed as 3. Naked mutant Ripley on the table was one of my first faps.
>>
File: 1459309648388.gif (174 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459309648388.gif
174 KB, 300x300
>>67868171
You madman
>>
>>67868351
Shit was sexy, bro. I'd post it but that Jehovah's Witness mod is around.
>>
>>67868171
I respect this more than I respect the actions of most people
>>
>>67866490

You are welcome to your subjective opinion, but I must strenuously disagree. The Winona Ryder character comes across as an annoying animal-rights activist type, and the inclusion of a handicapped character although he makes it to the end despite nobody giving a shit about him struck me as a cringey PC choice.

I also dislike the basic premise that they either had to, or were able to, clone Ripley using some leftover biomass; and they never even so much as allude to how this process got started, in the course of the actual film itself. We're just meant to assume that Ripley left behind a hair someplace, or a tissue sample with the company, and they could somehow get aliens from that. It's less of a stretch now I'm forced to admit (Chad's cum-DNA stays in Stacy's body for a long time now, they say), but it was ludicrous back then, and so I cling to my basic dislike of the premise. The premise is also an annoying cash grab that ruined a completed trilogy which ended logically with the death of its protagonist; "quadrilogy" being a much uglier word than trilogy. The arc had already been told, there was no need for all this. Also the newborn is hideous in a /bad/ way, which you could argue is the point but I would also reject that.

The aliens swimming is also badly dated.
>>
>>67868612
I liked it because it didn't make me want to hang myself like Alien 3
Stupid: yes
Horrible and unwatchable like some people make it out to be: no
>>
>>67868612
I appreciate you taking the time to type out all of those words but you're just wrong about this movie
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 171x253
>>67866490
Tfw when it's the same director
>>
>>67868759

>le accepted conventional wisdom and sincerely held popular opinion for two decades: Alien Resurrection sucks

>le anon be born around the time the movie was released

>le grow up

>le fresh eyes and contrarian opinion

wew
>>
>>67868422
use the spoiler nigga I'm up for that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.