[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is pretty good. What do you think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
This show is pretty good.
What do you think of it?
>>
it's pretty good
>>
I think it's pretty good
>>
>>67866134
really like it
>>
why they pretend its hard to find an impartial jury
>>
For the past month I've been more excited for new episodes of OJ than new episodes of Better Call Saul.
>>
>>67866337
In OJ you always have something to look forward to

In Saul you know there's nothing to look forward to because nothing happens in the show
>>
Do you guys think he'll be acquitted?
>>
>>67866752
He's obviously guilty they'll convict him
>>
>>67866803
This. He's done for.
>>67866337
I like them both, but I'd take this show over Saul if I had to any day
>>
File: 1459175856261.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459175856261.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>67866134
> In September 2007, Simpson was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. In 2008, he was found guilty and sentenced to 33 years' imprisonment, with a minimum of nine years without parole

WTF
>>
>>67866863
>2007
Damn has it been that long, I thought this happened like in 2012 or something
>>
>>67866752
I think so, I don't think he did it. It's not the best character but it's an interesting plot for some reason.
>>
>>67866752
I don't know, the suspense is killing me.
>>
>>67866620
Yeah I thought Better Call Saul would be funny. But it's barely even anything.
>>
>>67866998
A good spin-off has to be good when completely separated from the original show. Better Call Saul doesn't even function as a show without Breaking Bad. And all the little call backs to BB just annoy me. Oh look, here's Tuco again. Oh look, that cop was the one who went to Walt's house. Oh look that Tequila is the one that Gus used to poison the cartel. Oh look...etc etc. And I listened to the official podcast last week, wow they are all so far up their own backsides, patting each other on the back for a solid hour. Mike is the only acceptable thing to bring from BB and ironically his plot is the only watchable part.

Also they've already announced American Crime Stories Season 2 will be about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I feel this is really poor subject matter and there are so many better subject they could have chosen.
>>
>>67866134

Pretty good at creating suspense in a story that we all know how it ends

Plus pretty good casting
>>
>>67866863
Did you not exist in 2008? It was a pretty big deal when it happened.
>>
>>67866134
I think the real thing ruined my scheduled cartoon programs when I was a kid.
So this better be good.
>>
>>67867663
I thought katrina was a dumb choice at first but when you look back at how much of a cluster fuck the whole thing was it could be good. I want to see who they cast as the FEMA director and that black mayor
>>
>>67867892
What's the crime though?
>>
honestly the best show on television right now. Acting is top-notch all around, the atmosphere is perfect, the tension is well done considering we all know how it ends and it does a fantastic job of portraying a real life story as if it were a narrative made exactly for television

I hate that next season is about Hurricane Katrina though. Why? There are so many interesting crime stories that have great courtroom drama, I can't think of anything about Katrina that has compelling back and forth between the defense and prosecution. It should have been Leopold and Loeb if you ask me, or maybe the Rosenburgs or mcCarthy's Hollywood Witch Hunts. Any of those would have been a fantastic miniseries
>>
>>67866998
You can tell someone has poor judgement if they decided to watch BCS.
>>
>>67868292
Your mom had poor judgment
>>
>>67868033
that George Bush doesn't care about black people
>>
>>67868109
>I hate that next season is about Hurricane Katrina though. Why?
because they want to make the whole show about racism and black people

it's cool here since the OJ case is fascinating and race played a big part in it so it's just accurate, but they're really stretching it with Katrina. it's kind of blatant

third season is going to be about Trayvon Martin, just watch
>>
the juice did it if youthink otherwise you are a libcuck and or nigger lover
>>
>>67869009
I will never forget when they caught a black police woman shoplifting a walmart or whatever in her fucking uniform. She has a cart full of shit and she's like 'yeah im stopping people stealing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7xbKmyVQw
>>
File: ACS-OJ.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ACS-OJ.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
It's the best show on tv. It's excellent. Straight up acting clinic.
>>
>>67869134
no his son did it
>>
>>67868686
>yfw Kanye plays Kanye
>>
It's great. I love how the show doesn't pick sides either, Juice lawyers are just doing their job and are excellent it, while prosecution is completely in the right morally, but too arrogant and short-sighted about everything around them. Darden is short-tempered and Marcia is blinded by "domestic abuse" part of it and doesn't understand racial undertones.

Serious question - how would you vote if you were on a jury? Like, there's no doubt he did it, but LAPD also probably fucked with evidence and tried to frame a guilty man
>>
im usually not interested in legal dramas but i enjoyed this one, i think that means its very good
>>
File: are_armenians_white?.png (803 KB, 580x901) Image search: [Google]
are_armenians_white?.png
803 KB, 580x901
J-juice...
>>
>>67869375
>It's great. I love how the show doesn't pick sides either

Yea, it's effective in that way, though the book implicitly does.

I'd vote guilty, without a doubt. Furman's role at the scene was negligible really, and brief
>>
>>67869143
stealing:
when white people do it, it's called "finding" stuff
when black people do it, it's called looting
>>
>>67869375
any man that tries to uncuck his shit up gets a not guilty from me, regardless whether he did it or not
>>
>>67869009
>third season is going to be about Trayvon Martin, just watch
Murphy wanted to do the third season of American Horror Story on Charles Manson at some point but then decided not to for whatever reason. Wouldn't be surprised if he uses the Manson murders for a season of American Crime Story.
>>
>>67866134
i was taken aback at how sophomoric it all is. i expected a great show and got a Lifetime equivalent. i don't understand what the fuss is about.
>>
>>67869545
*tips fedora*
>>
>>67869516
Nigger detected.
>>
>>67869009
i bet they could make an entertaining season out of the trayvon case
>>
>>67869497
It depends. You have to look at it from the POV of the jury. We all have the benefit of hindsight now to think OJ did it. But if I was a jury member in that trial, I would definitely have reasonable doubt.

Is reasonable doubt defined anywhere in terms of percentages though?
>>
HULKAMANIA V GAWKER WHEN?

Also, as a non-American, how the fuck was Cochran able to play the entire courtroom? Just pure bullshit luck?
>>
>>67869616
I'd like to see that one and one about Michael Jackson's trial.
>>
>>67869534
Murphy's not is charge of it in any way, he just put his name for recognition and directs some episodes, guys who wrote Man on the Moon and Ed Wood(and also Problem Child 2) are real showrunners
>>67869486
Everyone's great on the show, except for Cuba. He plays a "famous black guy", not OJ, i just don't buy him as a football player, which is weird, considering his most famous role is in Jerry Maquire
>>
>>67869702
But who would play Michael?
>>
>>67869757
Depends on which trial they're covering
>>
All rise, honorable judge Lance A. Ito presiding
>>
>American justice system so afraid of another mass chimp out in their city they let a high profile murderer free only to be incarcerated years later
>>
>>67869757
A white guy
>>
>>67869729
>Murphy's not is charge of it in any way, he just put his name for recognition and directs some episodes, guys who wrote Man on the Moon and Ed Wood(and also Problem Child 2) are real showrunners
Huh, I assumed this was Murphy's show, he's the only one I've ever seen being interviewed about the show. When I heard what season 2 was about that only enforced my belief that Murphy was running things, I was thinking only a hack as big as Murphy would make such a retarded decision.
>>
>>67869812
most incompetent judge ever
>>
>>67869875
>I was thinking only a hack as big as Murphy would make such a retarded decision.
It was his idea at least
>>
File: juice.png (391 KB, 413x613) Image search: [Google]
juice.png
391 KB, 413x613
>>
great acting great cast great writing

funny and deep at the same time

literally nothing else this good on air right now
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.